Fifth Sketch

Sketch of Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jung Yonghwa?" Shinhye asked in awe when she went downstairs. She looked at Seojun right away. "Why didn't you visited me yesterday?" She ranted.

Yonghwa smiled. "Visit?" He bit his lower lip and stuck his tongue for a second, which is a habit of him. "Are you waiting for me all this time?"

 

Shinhye then yanked Yonghwa's head. "Of course you fool."

Seojun right away pulled Shinhye. "Jung Yonghwa, I apologize. My sister is not in the right mind these days. Even though it's the first time you're here, she liked you long time."

Shinhye giggled. "What are you talking about Jun? C'mon it is Yonghwa."

"C'mon Shinhye, this is not the life you're living." He eyed him which made Shinhye realize everything happened in a blink of an eye. She looked at Yonghwa and spotted no difference to the man she dated for years. This man is the same person she annoyed and laugh with- on the life she lived for thirty years.

"No it's okay, Park Seojun." Yonghwa winked at Shinhye instead. "I just met her this close but I feel like I knew her all along."

"Stop hitting on my sister." Seojun laughed. "Why are you here? This is unexpected."

 

"Well," Yonghwa pulled a business card. "Actually it should be the GM meeting you but I insisted since I knew you." He smiled. "We came from same school right?"

Seojun grabbed the card and stared at it. "So?"

"So, I came here to hire you. I mean the team wants you in." Yonghwa reached Seojun's shoulder.

"Why now?" Seojun asked.

"Why not?" Yonghwa counter attacked.

"I can't do perfect pitch."

"Fool, we are not hiring you as a player. But we can offer you to be assistant coach." Yonghwa pulled a thumbs up. "Management is stalking on you for quite sometime, I just made that little push to convince them."

 

Shinhye wanted to slap her face right now. This is basically what she wished for last night. ", it is working." She whispered.

Yonghwa looked at her. "Lady, we can hear you cursing there. It's kind of y."

"Jung Yonghwa! Stop it or I brush you off with my paints." She exclaimed.

 

"Why me?" Seojun asked. "You know I will not refuse this offer."

"Remember the accident which made you like that?" Yonghwa became serious. "I am not saying this because I got lucky, back then we're behind your car. If you aren't there, I was the one who was hit." He looked at Shi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter