Eight Sketch

Sketch of Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you two sure that you just started seeing each other couple of days ago?" Seojun made a tch sound. "Hard to believe."

 

"Park Seojun, listen to me." Yonghwa started. "It is your twin sister keeps on hitting on me. Everybody knows that I am a baseball superstar, but I am still man. And your twin sis is so my type, by the way." He blurted.

"Every time you say what's on your mind, it is sounding like you are a ert." Shinhye laughed. She knew Yonghwa, he boasts and say a lot of nonsense witty things but that's the end. He is a good person and he'll never hurt anybody.

"Do I?" He scratched his head. "Admit it."

 

Then the three of them laughed together.

"Why are you here by the way?" Seojun asked. "Giving you our password does not mean you can just barge here whenever you want to. There's still a half-lady living here." He chuckled.

Shinhye nearly threw the cup she is holding. "One more attack on me, I'll change the password so you two can't open the door."

"I'm just worried. You just left like that a while ago because of Shinhye. So after our practice, I went here directly." Yonghwa said. "Don't get me wrong. I am not a bad person."

Shinhye smiled. "We never said it."

 

Yonghwa responded a smile as well. "Thank you. Are you okay?"

"Yes, thankfully." She answered. Thankfully, again, talking to Yonghwa doesn't need any adjustments.

"That's a relief." He said.

Shinhye did not respond but just stared at him. It is really fascinating that the Yonghwa she is talking with is not the Yonghwa she talks to on the previous years. It is entrancing because there is no difference. At the back of her mind, maybe he got in this time as well with her. But on the second thought, there's no way because she know he'll freak out and get scared.

"Stop staring at me, Seojun might kick us out." He smiled.

 

"Don't worry. He left already, moments ago." She said, still staring at him. "What is my favorite color?" She asked out of the blue.

"Light pink with the shade of purple and orange?" He has a tone of being hesitant but he knows he is right. "Like a perfect sunset color."

Shinhye smiled. "How'd you knew that?"

"You are Park Shinhye. Don't you remember?" Yonghwa reminded her. "My turn, what's my fave color?"

"Blue." She directly answered which made Yonghwa pouted. "Blue is what you say on every interview you go to. Like blue color and destined to be with your team now."

Yonghwa never responded.

"Your true fave color is same as mine." Shinhye sweetly smiled. "Like a perfect sunset color."

Yonghwa looked at her in awe. "How'd you knew that? I never say it in my interviews."

Shinhye tapped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter