Tenth Sketch

Sketch of Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun immediately grasped Shinhye since she seemed bothered. "Are you okay, Shinhye?"

Haneul felt uncomfortable as well. "Why, am I that horrifying?" Then he laughed lightly.

Shinhye composed herself. First is her Mom, now it is Kang Haneul. Without much thinking, Shinhye hugged Haneul tightly. "You are a grown up now." She felt crying but Haneul is not responding to him much. Then she felt Jieun's hand stopping her.

"Shinhye?" Jieun repeated then Seojun came to rescue her sister.

"Shinhye, can we take some fresh air?" Seojun held his sister's hand and immediately after the door.

 

***

 

"What are you doing Park Shinhye?" Seojun nearly shouted out of concern. "Why are you making such scene?"

Then Shinhye fall on her knees. "I've never imagine I would see Haneul again. The last time I saw him was in high school."

"Of course you wouldn't, we've never keep in touch with them."

"No!" She butted in. "Haneul died when we're high school! He died due to a car accident."

Seojun could not utter a word.

"So don't tell me why I am making a scene." She cried.

"Stop crying." Seojun made her stand. "If that's it, then you should be delighted not weeping. Haneul is much alive here, a handsome grown up man."

"I can't believe this is happening. I am crying because I am so happy." Shinhye felt heaven at this point, her Mom is alive. Their friend, Kang Haneul whom died helplessly in her memory is alive and just talked to her.

"Then let’s go back there and tell how much you miss him." Seojun smiled.

 

 

Seojun and Shinhye came back to table while Jieun and Haneul is brickering.

"I think you are such a creep that you scared her." Jieun sticked out her tongue.

Haneul was still worried but Jieun keep teasing her. "Do I like really a creeper?"

 

"I-I apologize for what happened a while ago." Shinhye said. "I was just stunned to see Haneul now." Then she smiled. "And you are not a creeper. Matter of fact Seojun looked like one."

Seojun laughed. "While I am now involved?" He felt relieved, he guess his sister can manage herself next time.

Jieun smiled and quietly sipped her coffee.

 

 

***

 

"I met Haneul yesterday." Shinhye brightly said to Yonghwa while they are having lunch at home.

Yonghwa stopped from having a spoonful of rice. "Haneul? Kang Haneul?!"

"Why are you shouting?" She laughed.

"Why'd you meet him? Are you getting tired of me now?"

Shinhye continues to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter