(I Do) Chapter Two

The Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE CUPID'S ARROW

STORY 1:  I DO 

∞ c h a p t e r   t w o ∞

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

The next morning chen woke up with a heavy headache, getting up with only his boxers on and without even opening his eyes, he straightly went to the kitchen to grab a glass of warm water. After a while he massages his temples and decided to went to the bathroom to wash his face before finally opening his eyes, now staring his self in front of the mirror.

 

“How did you got home?” He talks to himself and tries to recall anything from last night but seems like he was a blackout.

 

Suddenly he heard his doorbell rang, he walk through his hallway towards the front door to open it…

 

“Hey baby, good morning. I brought you breakfast and medicine for your hangover.” Sona beam at the front door with a smiling face.

 

Chen sigh with a soft chuckle before giving her a peck… “Wow, my hangover is gone.” He smiles back. “Thank you, baby.”

 

“So…” Sona walks herself inside his apartment and straight away went to his kitchen to prepare his breakfast. “…how was the party last night? Did you enjoy it?”

 

He nodded, and then followed her at the kitchen… “I did and it was great. I just wish you’re there.”

 

“I can’t, that’s a boys night out. And I’m giving all the privilege to you to enjoy your last night as a single man because, in two days, you’re mine.” She walks closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kiss the tip of his nose.

 

Suddenly the smile from sona face slowly fades as she notices something different from him…

 

“Why?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter