(Chocolate Day) Chapter Three

The Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE CUPID'S ARROW

STORY 2: CHOCOLATE DAY

∞  c h a p t e r    t h r e e  ∞

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

Mirae was currently at the university cafeteria with her cousin hyujeong, eating their lunch and while they do, mirae on the other hand can’t help but keep on staring and reading the written anonymous poem from her culinary book. Smiling here and thereafter every spoonful of her food.

 

“Yah, are you on drugs? You’ve been like that ever since you got your book back.” Hyujeong said, while quizzically looking at her.

 

“Well, I can’t explain either. I’m confused. From the moment I read this poem written here in my book, my mind starts to imagine things which I know too impossible.”

 

“Why? Do you think that chocolate maker you’ve been having a crush on, wrote that? Oh come on, wake up will you?” She rolled her eyes as she looks away. “That’s too much hallucinations girl. Maybe some of his staff did write that, I mean the one who handed that book back to you.”

 

Mirae wet her lips and sarcastically smiled at her…“You won’t understand because you’re not in my shoes. I bet if you do? You’ll go nuts by now.”

 

“Oh no thanks, I’m on diet from those kinds of hilarious things.” 

 

“Right. Whatever.”

 

Out of the blue, their conversation has been cut by a sudden notification mail that mirae received. It was a newsletter from her recent subscription at Délces Sucré's official website. Seeing it, she excitedly unlocked her phone and went to log-in to her account. She browses from the new mails, searching for that newsletter and when she does find it her world went upside-down instantly…

 

“Omo, omo…omo!” She shrieked with a huge smile on her face.

 

“Let me guess, you get another spam mail from your favorite chocolate shop isn’t it?”

 

“Yah, can you stop that and instead support me into this because I think I might gonna need it.”

 

Hyujeong blinks on the process followed by a nod…“Okay fine, so what is it?” 

 

“Well, Délces Sucrés is having another event this valentines day and this time it's different from the past events that they had,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter