(Chocolate Day) END

The Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE CUPID'S ARROW

STORY 2: Chocolate Day

∞  l a s t   c h a p t e r  ∞

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

“Whaaat?!” Baekhyun, Lay, and Sehun exclaimed in chorus.

 

The three of them along with suho were now at the Oak Bucket Pub, having their small feast but not suho who just having a cup of coffee. They were like somewhat having an open forum concerning about mirae and suho unexplainable fate. He was a bit confused yet thankful because he meets and saw her again after very long years…

 

“So the girl you have a valentine's dinner with and who’s also now lying at the hospital bed because of you, was the little girl you’ve to meet fifteen years ago?” Baekhyun capped his mouth with a shocking facial expression. “That’s insane.”

 

“I even got goosebumps,” Lay added, rubbing his arm.

 

“So what are you going to do now? You said, she develop that allergy in the first place because of you and that’s also the reason now why she’s at the hospital and besides developing that allergy, she also had already developed feelings for you.” Sehun who was now reading some confidential file from a client asked him. “I think that hell' a small world indeed.”

 

Suho sigh and stare at his cup of coffee… “I don’t know what to say to her after she told me those. I was surprised but somehow, happy because I’d meet her again from all these years.”

 

“Surprised? Well perhaps, you also had developed feelings for her? Or maybe you already had that before, without you knowing.” Lay uttered. “And now you’ve found out and met her again, make it all clear for you.”

 

Baekhyun nodded thoughtfully… “Lay was right, you told us that every time you talk to her makes you feel at ease, comfortable like you’ve known her for a very long time. This never happens to any other girl you’ve talked to before and we all knew that. Doesn’t that already make sense?”

 

“Why don’t you talk to her again?” Sehun suggested. “Go and visit her and sort what you had there inside. What that, really feel.” He pointed on his chest.

 

A couple of days, Mirae’s doctor allowed her to be discharged from the hospital and continue her recovery at home. She was sitting at the edge of her hospital bed while browsing to her culinary book she always keeps with her, with hyujeong on packing some of her stuff inside the bag…

 

“Are you alright?” She asked mirae, with a gentle pat on her back.

 

“Yea, I’m just thinking some things.”

 

Hyujeong lightly furrowed… “Things? Or you mean suho?”

“Well, after that conversation we had the other day. I never heard from him again.” Mirae said, saddened.

 

“At least, you’ve told him what you feel and not only that, even the fact of you two already met a long time ago. It's just all up to him to decide. Don’t worry you’ll be okay, I can feel it.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter