(Wanted, Girlfriend) Chapter Three

The Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE CUPID'S ARROW

STORY 3: WANTED, GIRLFRIEND

∞  c h a p t e r    t h r e e  ∞

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

Chanyeol arrived back at the firm around 3 in the afternoon with the usual expectation from his secretary of not being able to finish their work at the given time. Because that usually happened which makes him described all of them an incompetent staff. But when he got inside his office, in his surprise; all of what he asked her to do which was the filing of the latest status of their Macau account were neatly place on the top of his desk with some visual catalog that yoorin decided to include in case he might ask for it too.

 

“Jin? Did my new secretary did all of these?” Chanyeol asked, quite impressed.

 

Jin on the other hand smiles inwardly as she nodded thoughtfully… “Yes sir. Ms. Choi arranged it from what you’ve asked and she also make sure that it’ll be ready once you arrived.”

 

“Okay. Call her then.” He walks to his leather chair and took a sit before checking it one by one as Jin complied and call for yoorin.

 

Not too long, he heard a knock from his door…

 

“Come in.” Chanyeol summoned.

 

Yoorin then steps inside his office and walks towards his desk…“You call me sir?”

 

Chanyeol, nod and turn his view at her… “Well, I’m surprised you’ve finished it on time.”

 

“Well, it's not that hard to file since it was in the latest project, sir.”

 

“You even added the catalog, why would you think that I need them?”

 

Yoorin simply smiles… “Simple. Checking the status won’t be easy without any visuals. So I thought that maybe you forgot to ask about those so, I just decided to include it if ever you need it. Will for sure you do, sir.” She confidently replied.

 

“Yea, you’re right I need them.” He said before looking at her from head to toe for the second time. “Well done then. That’s all, you can go back to work. And, as I told you earlier you will work overtime.”

 

“Noted.” She bowed then turnaround to walk out of his office and when she does, she makes a face as well as clenching of her fist in irritation. “What a smug!” She barked and went back to her desk.

 

It was already eight in the evening when yoorin realized that she’s been working nonstop for five hours. And all of the other staff went home already, only she and his cocky boss were left there. Like her, chanyeol also has been inside this office for hours from the mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter