(Chocolate Day) Chapter Two

The Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE CUPID'S ARROW

STORY 2: CHOCOLATE DAY

∞  c h a p t e r    t w o  ∞

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

The next day in the early morning, Mirae was panicking as one of her belongings were missing. Ransacking all of the shelves and drawers inside her bedroom made all of her stuff scattered on the floor. Hyujeong on the other hand woke up before her alarm could ring because of the noise coming from her cousin’s room. She ruffles her hair and stumps her foot as she made her way to Mirae's bedroom to check if what’s going on…

 

“Bloody hell, what happen here?” Hyujeong asked, looking around at Mirae's now messy room. 

 

“My book. I can’t find my book.” Mirae weary reply. “I need that book.”

 

“Book? What book?”

 

“My culinary book.”

 

Hyujeong smirked as she leans at her door… “Are you kidding me? Why the hell you need a culinary book when you’re an English major.” She crossed her arms. “I think you got over doze from staring that chocolate you bought yesterday.” She giggles.

 

“That book is very important to me, I can’t lose that.” She softly said almost tearing up.

 

She rolled her eyes with a helpless sigh and bend down to help her search for it…“Did you check your bag, in your car, or maybe you just left it back at the university. Like in your locker or something?”

 

“No, its not in my bag, and also I make sure that before I get out from my car or leave at the university I always had it inside my bag or carry it with me.”

 

“Then where is it?”

 

Suddenly Mirae yelp as she thought of a place where she might leave the book… “Omo!” She hurriedly grabs her bag and car keys making hyujeong look at her quizzically. “I’ll go ahead.”

 

“But still early, grab some breakfast first.” Hyujeong invited as she followed her to the doorsteps.

 

“No, it’s okay. I’ll just buy some outside besides, I have a class at 9 o’clock.” Mirae replied and in one swift motion she disappear and headed to the chocolate shop, where she thinks she left her book.

 

On the other hand, suho started his day by having breakfast with sehun, lay, and baekhyun at a coffee shop just a few blocks from sehun’s law firm. He usually does eat breakfast with his friends whenever he has long hours of free time from the strict schedule he had at his chocolate shop, especially now that valentines day is coming. Because every Valentine's day suho always had an event dedicated to all of his customers wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter