(Chocolate Day) Chapter One

The Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE CUPID'S ARROW

STORY 2: CHOCOLATE DAY

∞  c h a p t e r    o n e  ∞

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

Mirae came home with two big paper bags on her both hands and inside that paper bag has three boxes each from the limited edition chocolates of Délces Sucrés. She put it right on the top of the kitchen counter before hurriedly unbox it one by one with care. Suddenly her cousin hyujeong pop out from nowhere, startling her as she tiptoed right behind her…

 

“Boo!” She pokes her sides with an echoing laugh.

 

Mirae jump off guard…“Aissh, seriously. Can you quite doing that?” She took a deep breath and slowly exhaled.

 

“Sorry, did I scare you again? Luckily your heart is intact.” Hyujeong teases before noticing the six delicate boxes on the top of the counter. “What’s this?”

 

She bites her lower lip as she blushes… “You know.” Mirae shrugged.

 

“Seriously. That’s not chocolates are they?” Hyujeong took a box and start on unwrapping it and as soon she saw that it is indeed chocolates, she became serious and raise an eyebrow at her. “Yah, when are you gonna stop buying these? You can’t even eat them yet you keep buying a bunch. Come on, are you trying to kill yourself from temptation?”

 

Mirae pouted and wailed… “Why? I love them and these were limited edition so it's kinda expensive but still like I said I love them. I love chocolates. Besides, these won’t be a waste, you’re gonna eat them for me again. Like what you always do?” She sniggered. “Check this out, these are all new flavors like honey pomegranate, avocado rose, roasted pistachios, banana foster, goldenberry, and your favorite almond truffle.”

 

“Tch. You know what tell me honestly. For sure there’s a reason why you always go to that shop and buy these chocolates I mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter