(Wanted, Girlfriend) Chapter Two

The Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE CUPID'S ARROW

STORY 3: WANTED, GIRLFRIEND

∞  c h a p t e r    t w o  ∞

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

The next day, yoorin arrived at PCY Construct Inc. at exactly 8 a.m. She was wearing an all-black business suit with a white inner. Her long silky hair was neatly ponytailed and in addition to her smart look was her stainless eyeglasses. Overall, her attire was styled by her friend haera…

 

“It so hot.” Yoorin fanned herself. “I can’t believe I’m doing this and now wearing sleek slacks in mid-summer. Ugh~!”

 

Yoorin enters the building and straightly headed to the reception to get an appointment for the job interview but fortunately, Jin was there so yoorin’s got an easy process for the position she was applying and after just a few questions asked by him she automatically hired her as the new secretary since chanyeol was badly demanding one.

 

Jin escorted her to her desk which was right beside chanyeol’s office, he also did orient her from Do’s and Dont’s inside and out of the firm. He also gave the chanyeol full schedules for this month as well as the client meetings, site visits, and the upcoming ribbon cutting event of a Beach Resort in Jeju. Lastly, all confidential files and projects that chanyeol always want neatly organized according to their company names as well as the copies of the blueprints of the finished project and on-going project…

 

“So, nice to meet you again Ms. Choi.” Jin formally said.

 

Yoorin bowed politely… “It's my pleasure to meet you too, Mr. Jin.”

 

“I hope you’ll last.”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

Jin shooked is head with a smile… “Oh no. Nothing.”

 

Out of the blue chanyeol’s presence came in view, he was wearing casual wear like tattered jeans with a white shirt plus a sunglasses while holding his cup of coffee alongside two rolled blueprints…

 

“Good Morning Sir.” Jin greeted.

 

Chanyeol nods in his business manner…“I hope you have good news for this nice morning jin.”

 

“I got you a new secretary sir,” Jin replied before calling Yoorin as she was standing just right behind him. “This is Ms. Choi, your new secretary.”

 

She steps forward and bowed at chanyeol… “Good Morning Sir. My name is Choi Yoorin. Looking forward to working with you Sir.”

 

Chanyeol handed the rolled blueprint at Jin and remove his sunglasses before eying yoorin from head to toe… “Are you sure about her? She looks more like a bodyguard than a secretary.” He whispered.

 

Yoorin seems to head that as she clenched her fist… “What a jerk.” She cursed inside her head.

 

“Yes sir. Yes well occupied an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter