(I Do) Chapter Four

The Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE CUPID'S ARROW

STORY 1: I DO

∞  c h a p t e r    f o u r  ∞

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

Kai, Baekhyun, Xiumin, and D.O meet up with chen at Oak Bucket Pub to help chen with his problem. When the three came there, they saw him sitting at the corner while he’s eyes glued on the screen of his phone where his picture together with sona act as his wallpaper. The three walk towards where he was and sit right across him…

 

“Yah, are you okay?” D.O asked sounding concerned.

 

Chen wipes some teardrop from his face…“Oh. Guys, you’re here.” He weakly smiles.

 

“Suho, Chanyeol, and Sehun couldn’t make it because of work matters. While lay got a stack on traffic but he said he’ll try to catch up.” Xiumin said and chen just nodded. “So how are you?”

 

“Of course, I’m not fine. Sona doesn’t want to see me nor talk to me. I’ve been calling her all day and even went to her apartment but, nothing. I can’t even focus on my class and some of my students scolded me because of that. I’m mess up.” Chen saddened.

 

Kai sigh and went to sit right next to him… “Yah, don’t worry we’re gonna fix this. You’ll walk to that aisle along with your bride.” He tapped his shoulder.

 

“Wait, could you tell us what happened?” D.O asked.

 

Baekhyun smirked as he leans like he was about to expose a scandal… “He slept with the stripper last night.”

 

“No! I did not!” Chen exclaimed, furrowing.

 

“Okay. Okay, sorry.” Baekhyun shrugged and earn a smack from xiumin.

 

“Kai, xiumin-hyung said you left with us also you baekhyun-a. So please guys tell me the truth.”

 

Baekhyun nod…“Yes, I’m with you guys but I left after staying another hour.”

 

“I’m the one who drives you back home,” Kai confessed. “And yes, Casey is also with us and when we arrived at your place Casey is the one who helps you get inside of your apartment. You can’t remember that? You didn’t ask her?”

 

Chen shook his head… “No. We didn’t talk. After what happened with me and sona, I ask her to leave my apartment immediately. I was so angry that I couldn’t think of anything but to ask her to leave.”

 

“You let her leave without even asking what happened? Oh my god, that’s a problem.” Kai said. “Because for sure Casey is at the airport now. She’s going back to Australia this evening.”

 

“What!” All of them exclaimed.

 

“Why you just tell that now?!” Chen panic. 

 

D.O stood up confidently, like a heroic male lead of some movies…“What are we waiting for then? Let’s go to the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter