(Wanted, Girlfriend) Chapter One

The Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE CUPID'S ARROW

STORY 3: WANTED, GIRLFRIEND

∞  c h a p t e r    o n e  ∞

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

“Yoorin-a!” Haera yelp upon seeing her best friend again after not seeing each other always since yoorin was originally based in England ever since she continued her studies there and graduated with MBA, though they tend to talk through Skype and had visited her once. But now yoorin decided on moving back to Korea for good.

 

The two meet up and had their catch up in a coffee shop at Gangnam…

 

“How are you? Oh my god, I’ve missed you.” Haera pouted between smiles.

 

Yoorin then smiles back and squeezes her hand… “I’ve missed you too. You look different like physically I think? Oh no, what have you done this time?”

 

“Double eyelids?” She chuckles and winked at her.

 

“I knew it!” Yoorin smugly glared at her and then sip her coffee. “Why would you? You’re pretty enough like seriously.”

 

Haera rolled her eyes… “No, I don’t. Come on, I’m not that gifted like you with natural beauty and perfect physical ratio. Besides, I did it for him to notice me. But I guess it wasn’t enough.”

 

“Oh god, you’re sick! You did it for a guy? How dare you.” Yoorin scolded her. “That’s crazy. I mean changing yourself for a guy to notice you. Well, nothing’s wrong with you. That guy has a problem for not noticing you.”

 

“He’s not that kind of any other guy. His far different from the fast guys I’ve met. I even did a crazy thing for him but I guess it didn’t work either. He’s just too passionate about everything he does.”

 

Yoorin knitted her brows in curiosity… “Who’s this guy that making you think like this? What is he a god?”

 

“He is one.”

 

“Whatever.”

 

Haera laughs at her best friend's ridiculous reaction before their now serious conversation began… “His name is Park Chanyeol. He’s an architect. A famous and handsome one. Plus, he’s single.”

 

“Huh. You’re being like that because he’s handsome? So what if he’s handsome? It's like he’s the only h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter