(I Do) Chapter Three

The Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE CUPID'S ARROW

STORY 1: I DO

∞  c h a p t e r    t h r e e  ∞

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

“Are you alright?” She asked as soon as chen went back inside his apartment, devastated. “I think I shouldn’t make a surprise entrance.”

 

Chen furrowed he walks towards her and suddenly grab her arm… “Who the hell are you? How did you get here?” He asked gritting his teeth.

 

She shorted a chuckle, running her index finger on his right biceps…“You don’t remember me? I’m a special guest at your party last night.”

 

“Your that stripper? Lady Catherine?”

 

“Correction, it’s Casey. Lady Catherine is just my screen name.” Casey leans closer to him. Nice to meet you, Mr. Groom.” She whispers and blows his ear.

 

Chen abruptly pushes her, making her back hit the cold wall… “I don’t care whatever name you have, you just ruined everything. Now, get out. Get out of my apartment!” He yelled.

 

Casey laughs out loud at his reaction as she walks to his kitchen, grabbing a glass of water for her to drink… “Aren’t you going to ask me if what happens? I mean, to you and me? Aren’t you curious why I’m here? But you, I’m sorry about the commotion I’ve cause between you and your fiancee. I didn’t mean it that way, to ruin the trust of your bride.”

 

“If you are sorry about that, you might just want to leave my apartment now, leave!” He glared.

 

“Okay. Okay, relax. I will leave but do you mind if I put some clothes on first?” She rolled her eyes and went inside the bathroom.

 

When she was nowhere to be seen, chen hurriedly took his phone and call one of his friends to ask if what had happened last night but seem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter