(Chocolate Day) Chapter Four

The Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE CUPID'S ARROW

STORY 2: CHOCOLATE DAY

∞  c h a p t e r    f o u r  ∞

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

Mirae steps out of her room wearing a red cute yet elegant dress along with flat black velvety shoes and a black chain sling bag. Her shoulder-length straight hair was neatly combed into sides making a fresher and simple look that matches her also simple makeup. And as she walks through the hallway to the living room, hyujeong who was currently watching variety show stood up in awe, looking at her from head to toe.

 

“Wow.” She smiles as she can’t believe that mirae could look so perfectly beautiful and elegant at the same time. “So, you going to this date huh.”

 

Mirae bites her lips, smiling as she nods… “I’m nervous. How do I look? Did I overdo it much? I still can’t believe I’ve been the pick for this dinner date thing. It feels like a dream.”

 

“No, you’re alright. And what dream are you talking about? This is your chance.” She walks closer to her and held her shoulders. “Now after almost four years of having a crush on him, don’t you think it's the time now for you to tell him?”

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

Hyujeong rolled her eyes… “Come on, stop hiding it like I never knew it all along. I’m just being considerate of letting you get all giddy and stuff for years. But, I know you. You can’t hide anything from me and don’t worry I’ll support you.”

 

Mirae knitted her brows in disbelief… “Really? Wait, just the other day you’ve been teasing me about my so-called hallucinations and now, you’re telling me to confessed like why should I do that? It's just a crush, infatuation.”

 

“Sure! Make yourself believe that it was just a crush even though you’ve been obsessing too much to that chocolatier in the first place. Come on just get a love life will you?! Go now and meet your knight, in shining amour.” She pushed her towards the front door before opening it for her. “Bye and enjoy!”

 

At venue baekhyun, lay and sehun is with suho, helping him from all the arrangements of the event which was the dinner date. From the menu of the food, flowers, and gifts as well as dressing him up…

 

“Do you guys think I look fine?” Suho nervously asked since it's his first time to have this kind of dinner.

 

Well, he does attend various dinner, night events, and parties but a Valentine dinner for the opposite was his first. He doesn’t socialize much if it's not with his friends like if suho has a bucket list to do, being around girls was his least on the list. He tends to get shy easily around other people he doesn’t know much about especially when its a girl…

 

“You’re more than fine hyung.” Sehun tapped his shoulder and handed him the bouquet of red roses. “Just be yourself, besides she’s just one of your ordinary loyal customers so no worries.”

 

“That’s right. You’ll be fine.” Lay added.

 

Baekhyun then suddenly stood upright in front of him and both of his palms before tidily wipe it on his sleek inspired look… “There you’re ready.” He Smilingly said. “So, we’ll go ahead. You know w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter