(Chocolate Day) Chapter Five

The Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE CUPID'S ARROW

STORY 2: CHOCOLATE DAY

∞  c h a p t e r    f i v e  ∞

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

Mirae woke up at the hospital the next day with oxygen connected to her as she was still having a hard time breathing alone. As of now, the doctor told them that she was now out of critical condition but still needs to monitor her because she got a severe allergic reaction this time, well it been a while since this happens to her again. The last time she got hospitalized because of an allergic reaction was when she was ten years old also from accidentally eating chocolates without her knowing.

 

“Thank god you’re awake.” Hyujeong hugs her, she was so worried like hell from the moment she receives a call that her cousin drove to the hospital. “How do you feel huh? Tell me?”

 

“Hyujeong-a…” She said between breathing. “…how did I get here?”

 

Hyujeong then sat on her hospital bed just beside her and her hair… “Your chocolatier brought you here.” She lightly smiles. “And if this will makes you feel better, alright…he’s been here with you all night.”

 

“What?”

 

“Yes, he’s here. But, he left two hours ago.”

 

“Oh my god, I ruined the dinner did I?”

 

Hyujeong gave him a look… “What do you mean you ruined the dinner? Come on, stop worrying about that and just worry about yourself. You’ve almost die okay?! Did you know that you’d eaten a gram of chocolates?”

 

Mirae shook her head as she tried to pull herself into sitting position…“But that wasn’t his fault. He doesn’t know.”

 

“Yea but now he does and he kept on blaming himself. He event got you a private doctor and make sure everything will go smoothly till you better again.” Hyujeong holds Mirae's hand. “Now I know, what makes you like him. He’s not just a simple charming chocolate maker but a very responsible one. I like him for you.”

 

Suddenly mirae lower her head with a light frowned… “Tch, what are you talking about.”

 

“Why? Wait, what’s with that look? I thought you like him? I thought you’ve been obsessing about him and his chocolates even though you can’t eat them. So what’s with the sudden behavior?”

 

“I do like him but then, I realize after last night when I was talking to him. That he’s too good to be true. I mean, we’re far from each other. He’s indeed a nice guy but I don’t think that if I confessed my feelings to him, he’ll gladly accept it.” She softly said.

 

“Then what you called this? Isn’t this a sign that maybe, you two might have a chance on being together?”

 

“Of course, anyone could also do what he did. He feels responsible because we’re together last night and I ate the cake he made. That’s all.”

 

Hyujeong crossed her arms still not convince of mirae sudden change of heart… “I don’t know but by just looking at you, you’re just being dramatically denial.” She rolled her eyes. “Will you stop that. I know that fact that you like him so much for you to say that now. Come on, dear cousin not me, okay. You can throw that dramatic lines of yours but not to me. Please…”

 

“Ugh, you’re unbelievable.” Mirae gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter