(I Do) Chapter One

The Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE CUPID'S ARROW

STORY 1: I DO

∞  c h a p t e r    o n e  ∞

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

The Oak Bucket Pub filled with laughter, cheers, and tossing sounds of glasses for Chen’s Bachelor Party as this is his last Friday night of being a single man. All of his close male friends from work or even from his relatives were present including his childhood best of friends “EXO” as you call them…

 

“I’d like to propose another toast for our friend here.” Baekhyun stood up, raising his glass of wine. “Jongdae-a, you know that we’re always here for you. And we’re very happy that you finally found the love of your life. To you and sona as well as for your coming sleepless nights, for sure cheers!”

 

All of his friends laugh inwardly at baekhyun’s last few words, raising their glasses… “CHEERS!”

 

Baekhyun sits back into his chair with his still naughty smile curved on his face but eyes on chen. Chen on the other just helplessly sigh at baekhyun sense humor before turning his view at suho, who was now busy reviewing back his newly invented recipe for the limited edition of his chocolates this coming Valentine day.

 

“Yah, are you okay?” Chen asked, tapping his shoulder.

 

“Yeah.” He nods, not minding on looking at him as his eyes were glued at the iPod he’s holding. “Sorry, if I brought my work at your party. I just want it to be perfect.”

 

“Don’t worry I understand. Actually, I can’t wait to try those limited edition chocolates that you’ll launch this valentine, you know sona is a chocolate addict.” He giggles and then went to look at kai who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter