Memories? They Burn

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Not to toot my own horn but I kinda like how this chapter turned out. Let me know if you think the same and please let me read them by leaving comments as you go (????) 

 

I'm sleep deprived so I decided to finish this so this is unedited. Please let me know about any errors I committed so I can correct them later on. 

 

Enough said. HAVE FUN READING :)))

 

//

 

"Hey, Seul..."

 

The air was heavy when Seulgi answered her phone. The bags under her eyes were more prominent than ever and her legs couldn't stop from bouncing, her anxiety raising through the roof.

 

She bit her lips and held her breath. The other person on the line didn't speak as well, letting the heavy atmosphere settle on them.

 

Then came a shaky breath. Seulgi wasn't sure if it was hers but then came her need for air that she gulped a huge of air.

 

She didn't know that she has been holding her breath for that long.

 

Then Jisoo spoke, low and breathy.

 

"I'm sorry,"

 

However, Seulgi didn't hear it. Her mind was a thousand years away, travelling back to that time Irene slept on her bed with Seulgi's arm draped across her waist. She remembers how warm it was, not the one that was unbearable and gross but one that left a tingling sensation on her skin, one that made her heart beat faster yet it knows that it's safe.

 

She felt safe with Irene beside her, whose mouth slightly open before she shifted and eyes started to flutter open.

 

"Good morning," Seulgi whispered before placing a kiss on the side of her head.

 

"Oh god, I fell asleep?" Irene groaned and turned to her side, hiding her face from Seulgi. She chuckled and combed Irene's hair using her fingers.

 

"Please don't look at me. I know I look like a mess."

 

"You?" Seulgi moved back a little, her cheeks squished into a smile at the adorable sight of Irene trying to tug her back. "You didn't wear make up last night, right?"

 

Irene shook her head but was adamant to hide her face. "Still. I probably have something on my face that's gross."

 

"Probably but that doesn't mean you're not pretty- OW!" She hissed after Irene pinched her side.

 

Irene finally inched backward so that she can roll her eyes at Seulgi. "I know I'm still pretty, Seulgi. I just said I probably look like a mess."

 

Seulgi's smile turned into a grin before she laughed, eyes crinkling into crescents.  "You are so full of yourself and it's not even 8 a.m yet."

 

"What?!" Irene pushed herself to sit and looked at Seulgi with wide eyes. "Yah! Your parents might already be home!"

 

She tried to pull her back but Irene didn't budge. Seulgi looked at her with her puppy eyes and opened her arms wide, inviting. "They won't come back until this afternoon. Please cuddle with me again?"

 

After sighing in relief, Irene was trying so hard not so smile at the act of Seulgi. Thinking that the older would finally relent, Seulgi wolfishly grinned but Irene shook her head and stood up.

 

She watched as Irene traipsed around her room, looking at her things before she stopped infront of her dresser. She started to comb her hair and discreetly removed the gunk on her eyes before Irene placed her hand near .

 

Seulgi chuckled when she saw Irene's reflection grimacing then she erased any trace of disgust on her face before looking over her shoulder.

 

Yet the younger could see the blush of embarassment tinged cheeks.

 

"Can I use your bathroom? I need to... clean up."

 

Seulgi was about to stand when Irene waved her hand dismissively. "You don't have to get up. Just tell me where you placed some of your things and I'll do it myself."

 

"You can use anything inside. There's also clothes here if you want to change."

 

"Okay, let me just freshen up."

 

Irene was near her bathroom when Seulgi called for her, teeth biting her lower lips to stop herself from grinning. "I have a spare toothbrush under the sink, just in case you want me to live longer."

 

Irene only threw her a glare before half running towards her bathroom and slamming the door shut. Seulgi fell back on her bed, snickering at the older before it was replaced by a content smile.

 

Her hand felt where Irene slept which was still warm. It made her smile bigger. It was better compared to that time she brought Irene home and found the other side of the bed cold.

 

After a few more minutes of laying down, Seulgi stood up and tidied her bed. She walked closer to where she could hear the faucet running, intending to knock but decided against it. Seulgi wasn't sure on how long Irene would stay inside so she decided to use the other bathroom to freshen up and maybe start their breakfast.

 

After she was sure that her bear like hair was tamed to a much more presentable state, Seulgi continued her way to their kitchen to start cooking. She was about to heat up the pan when cold hands s around her waist and warm breath tickled the side of her face. She jumped a little due to shock and pouted when she heard Irene snicker.

 

"Are you taking your revenge on me?" Seulgi asked as she turned around. "Was that it?"

 

"No," Irene removed her arms then placed them on her shoulder. With a slight tug, she brought their faces closer until Seulgi swore she could count her thick lashes.

 

Then with a breathy whisper, Irene spoke, "It's this one,"

 

Before she could react, the taste of mint invaded her senses. Irene nibbled on her lips before running the tip of her tongue on her tingling lower lips. Seulgi pulled her closer and gasped. She shivered when Irene's tongue roamed , warm muscle connecting with her own.

 

The slight tugs of Irene's fingers tangled on her hair brought Seulgi sensations she haven't felt before. Deciding it wasn't enough, Seulgi started to walk forward until Irene gasped a little when the back of her thigh hit the corner of the table.

 

Perfect.

 

Grinning, Seulgi hoisted her up with little to no effort. The action automatically prompted Irene to wrap her legs around Seulgi's waist. It completely erased any space between them.

 

Her lungs screamed at the need to breathe but Irene was relentless. She also didn't want to part until cold fingers made contact with her stomach, leaving burning marks at the expanse of her flushed skin.

 

Seulgi jerked backward and took in a deep breath.

 

Irene groaned at the lost of contact and removed her hands on Seulgi's abdomen. Seulgi gazed at Irene and saw how blown up her pupils were and her eyes hooded with something that made her insides stir.

 

They were both gasping for air, cheeks red and lips swollen, still trying to make sense of what happened and recovering from that searing kiss.

 

Irene was the first one to recover since she reached for Seulgi's lips and ran her fingers across it. It was still so sensitive that Seulgi couldn't help but blush at the sound that wanted to come out of .

 

She bit her lips instead but Irene tugged them and smirked.

 

"How's that for a revenge?" Asked by Irene while still staring at her plump lips, eyes hooded once more.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter