The Devil

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Of course.

She smiled bitterly to herself, sipping the now diluted liquid she ordered two hours ago.

She eyed the newly arrived group of people infront of her, seeing that they were all enjoying the night with smiles on their faces. One by one, people started to notice them. Whispers and knowing glances were exchanged, a little nudge to the sides to urge others to talk to them or buy them a drink. After half an hour upon their arrival, almost all of the attention was on them. 

Typical....

She sighed to herself and averted her gaze. She knew all too well what would happen next. So she busied herself and observed the whole bar. It was full of people, seeing that it was almost midnight. It was the perfect time to fun fun and get wasted.

The dance floor was a mixture of girls and boys, jumping and moving to the rhythm of the EDM music that was currently being played. She could feel the small vibrations throughout her body, sending small shivers of excitement deep within her but she gripped the edge of the table tightly, stopping herself from being too immersed with the music and from running towards the dance floor. She wanted to let go of her inhibitions.

She wanted to be free.

Wanted to be seen.

But she didn't move an inch from where she was sitting.

Seulgi momentarily closed her eyes and breathed deep. One, two, three, fou-

"Excuse me."

Her eyes shot wide open. slightly ajar as she stare at the man infront of her.

y.

That was all she could think of as she wanted to wrap her hands around the man's neck when she took a whiff of his expensive but manly perfume and she wanted to spend the night being drowned on his intoxicating smell.

Oh, gods.

The man cleared his throat which snapped her from her ogling.

"Y-yes?" She cursed at herself for stuttering.

You at this, Seulgi.

He probably didn't hear her stutter or just didn't give a damn because he just looked at her for a moment then averted his gaze.

Gods. Is this really happening to me? She squealed internally, fanning herself as she could feel the warmth spread to her cheeks.

He looked at her again and motioned to the stool in front of her.

"I- uh..." his gaze was low and he chuckled. Seulgi had to refrain herself from biting her lips at that oh so y chuckle.

Thinking she got the hint of what the man was trying to say, she smiled. Her eyes turning into crescents and motioned the man towards the stool.

"Go ahead." She couldn't believe that this was happening to her.

To. Her.

She pinched her legs hard. She just had to make herself believe that this was really happening to her.

A man. No, a y man just asked if he could sit-

He smiled and winked at her. "Oh. Thanks!"

He gripped the seat with his y hands and walked away with it in tow.

Seulgiblinked. And she blinked again just to realize what just happened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter