Remember

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Much to her dismay, maybe Jisoo was right all along when she called Seulgi slow and an idiot.

The latter's insult becomes more true as she huffed and puffed while carrying the inebriated woman inside her house.

Drunk Irene was tolerable but 
knocked out Irene was unbearable. She was heavy and uncooperative and she kept groaning and heaving as if she'll puke that Seulgi had the thought to just leave her outside in their garden and let her camp to see the stars. She'll give her pillows and her sleeping mat if that's what it would take to end her night.

But nooo.

Seulgi's benevolent heart wouldn't allow such act even to the one who made her life hell- the one she loathes to the moon and back.

She cursed and blamed herself for being in such situation. If only she brought her phone with her then she could've read the address Jisoo sent her before and drop Irene infront of her house.

But if she did... then her brief escape (which shouldn't have been if only this drunk girl in her arms didn't cause so much trouble) from reality would've been fruitless, right?

It felt like eternity to reach the guest room of their house and thank gods her parents weren't home to witness her bringing a drunk stranger home.

When Seulgi saw the bed, how badly she wanted to throw Irene on it and call it a day. Let her bathe in her own sweat and puke while she dozes off into a deep slumber.

But Seulgi didn't do that again and sometimes she's annoyed at herself for being so kind because it brings her these kinds of situation, doesn't it?

So she went to her room, grabbed a new towel and wiped Irene's sweat. She removed her black boots and socks. Her clothes remained intact because it would probably be the cause of her death and Seulgi still wants to live long so she just the AC and put it on its lowest temperature.

She was just gathering the basin and towel and about to stand up when Irene grabbed her arm. Seulgi raised her brow in question since Irene remained still, her eyes were still closed and her breath shallow.

She didn't say anything and wait for the devil to speak but Irene kept and eyes closed. So Seulgi thought she was already deep asleep.

Feeling her sore muscles and tired body, she exhaled loudly, her mind drifting off to her soft bed and comfy pillows. She already wants to forget everything that happened but Irene's fingers were still firm on her wrist.

She wriggled her wrist out of her grasp when something stopped her from struggling.

A small cry of pain. A whimper coming from Irene.

Seulgi suddenly became alert and sat on the edge of the bed. She started checking if Irene was hurt anywhere but she couldn't see a trace of blood or bruise from her exposed body.

"Are you-"

The next moment Seulgi blinked, the scent of vanilla invaded her senses when a pair of soft red lips smashed into her own plump ones.

It happened all so fast that Seulgi.exe has stopped working.

Ten seconds.

It took her 10 seconds to realize what was happening. 10 full seconds to feel Irene's head was tilted slightly and her hand was gently holding her jaw and the other was on her hair.

1e+10 nanoseconds of Irene's lips on hers, moving slowly and tasting every bit of the unclaimed lips of Kang Seulgi, the fourth year architecture major who was still wide eyed and rigid on her seat.

Add a second more for her to hold Irene's face with both of her han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter