Day 7

30 days of bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 8, 2014

"She isn't at home?" Eunha explained over the phone that SinB hadn't been home probably since the incident. The trip to her home was a waste then, I guess. 

"Thanks, Eunha-yah; if you or anyone else finds out anything, please let me know." Hanging up the phone, I decided I might as well try texting SinB again. But as usual, it was no use, she wouldn't respond no matter how hard I tried. I had to find her, there was no other way around it. The problem was, I didn't know where to start looking. Eunha suggested that I try a hill nearby, it was supposedly near the ocean, and unlike her personality, she liked listening to the flowing water to calm her nerves. There was a good chance she would be there, according to Eunha–but she wasn't. It was beautiful up on that hill, I could see why she loved it. It gave me an idea, which I would save for later.

Umji was the next to give me a location: SinB's dance studio. That seemed like a fair assumption, so I made my way there, but nothing. Hope was escaping me, I slumped onto a bench outside the dance studio. Yuju told me to try a restaurant with a delicious steamed egg, it was apparently one of SinB's favorite dishes. Instead of sulking, I messaged the group chat asking them things that SinB loved and hated. I already had an idea thanks to Eunha, but I figured this would help me keep my mind off of failing to find her. I got that she was allergic to grapes and wanted to learn how to kickbox. There were some things I already knew too, but I was appreciative none the less. As I was readying to leave the bench, a group of people flocked to me. 

"Yennie!" I looked at the crowd and smiled wide. 

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"You expecting us to say we're your fans?" The man spat, the crowd was shouting loudly, so I couldn't really pick up what any of them were saying.

"I'm sorry?" The outlash took me by surprise, I figured I heard him wrong due to the crowd, but they looked anything but happy.

"You . Are you deaf? Don't get close to SinB-nim. That is, unless you have a death wish." I stared at him, floored by the words that were coming out of his mouth. 

"She's mine. Got it? Don't think news of you two hasn't spread. So back off before I make you back off." My brows furrowed, I stood from the seated position, the smile staying on my face.

"I can't do that." This only made him angrier as he grabbed me and pushed me against a wall. The crowd was cheering him on, I kicked him in the chest to get him off, which was a mistake. He grabbed my leg, staring at it for a bit.

"I wonder, you're as thin as a twig, your leg would probably break like a twig too." snap. That wasn't my leg breaking, but his. He screamed as he collapsed to the floor. My eyes were wide at the sight.

"Don't ing touch my girlfriend, you !" SinB was at the front of the crowd, I slid down the wall and watched her breathlessly. 

"You think you're so cool threatening a girl like that!? It's people like you who make me sick. Are you happy? I noticed you. Congratu-ing-lations." She glared at the man who was whimpering in pain like a child and made no move to retort. Then she turned to me, glaring. She pulled me up and out of the crowd. 

"Just follow my lead until they're out of the picture." She whispered, and I nodded as she wrapped her arm around my neck, throwing up the middle finger at the group of people. We turned the corner, and she immediately took her arm off my shoulder, looking at me seriously. 

"We can't be whatever you want us to be, eonnie. So forget about me." SinB was turning to walk away, but I grabbed tightly onto her arm to prevent her. She thrashed, but I kept my grip on her tight.

"SinB-ah. I love you, and I don't care if I get hurt, even if you worked for the mafia, and one of us died from some scary mission." She turned her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter