Chapter Three

Coming Back To You || Chaennie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three: 

 

 

 

Jennie drove in her car down the highway as quickly as she possibly could. The woman was beyond surprised that she did not get pulled over by highway control as she was driving way over the average speed. Her silver Mercedes-Benz E class luckily made it back to her mansion before any police could pull her over for dangerous driving.

 

She wanted to get home and let her clogged mind relax.

 

The woman still could not get her head around that her ex-girlfriend, Park Chaeyoung was the woman in the photo.

 

Chaeyoung being the woman she hoped not to come across ever again.

 

“What the hell was that…” she sighed, opening the door to find her maid greet her at the entrance.

 

“Dinner is served in the dining room, Miss Kim.”

 

“Forget dinner for tonight,” she replied coldly, walking through the house and making her way to her bedroom as quickly as possible. Waiting for his mother on the king-sized bed was the one and only Kuma, Jennie’s beloved Pomeranian.

 

Kuma barked in excitement with the woman coming into sight and Jennie smiled and picked him up. “You’re excited to see eomma, aren’t you?”

 

The dog playfully her mandu like cheek.

 

“I have had a tough day today…” she said with a sad expression. “I am glad I have my Kuku to come home to every day.”

 

Putting the dog down back on the soft bed – Jennie let out another gigantic sigh. The image kept flashing back into her head and it was driving her to insanity. Imagine if her ex-girlfriend, Park Chaeyoung was to become the face of VOGUE Korea and overtake Jennie Kim. She was not having such a thing happen. Another one of her major worries was the fact that her past would start to slowly creep back to her… and it was just something that she could not afford to happen.

 

Jongin could not know that he was not Jennie’s first love.

 

He could never find out that she was once in love with a girl.

 

Jongin is her first love in his eyes. That is pure because Jennie feeds him information that is just not true.

 

If her parents found out… they would kill her. All the things they have done for her over the years – the brunette knew for a fact that they would take it all back in the blink of an eye. Jennie’s life was way too lush and perfect for it to be damaged.

 

She never wanted to think of what they would have done to Chaeyoung either.

 

… another thing is guilt.

 

She knows for a fact that the guilt and heartache she felt when she first come back to Korea if she ever saw that girl once more.

 

It was just a risk that was never meant to be taken.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

 

 

 

Melbourne, 2014 

 

 

 

It was summer break in sunny Melbourne and the gang was having the time of their life. With Chaeyoung finally driving her car, she thought that it would be the best idea to bring her friends and Jennie down to the beach in the large vehicle and park it up and open up the trunk. Nothing could be better. 

 

And so they did. 

 

Jennie turned up to the beach in her bikini and overlay with a pair of Gucci sunglasses. She looked like the definition of luxury and had the whole attention of Melbourne beach on that bright summer's day. 

 

Jennie laid out her towel and placed on some sunscreen. She looked over at Chaeyoung who was busy talking with Felix and Lucas. Lisa was setting up the barbecue with Jackson and they were preparing for in Chaeyoung’s words: ‘the greatest summer's day of all time.’

 

“Want some sunscreen?” Jennie asked her girlfriend who approached. 

 

“Only if you apply it.” the younger winked. 

 

Chaeyoung was such a sweet talker and it honestly stunned Jennie to every proximity possible. Trying to contain her blush, she realized it was going to be hard to give the girl sunscreen if she had her flannel shirt over her bikini top. 

 

Jennie almost coughed when she realized she was about to see her girlfriend in her bikini. 

 

“Uhm-” Jennie coughed, “… y-you’re going to have to take off your shirt.” 

 

Taking off the flannel shirt, Chaeyoung threw it back in the trunk of her car. “This view is better?”

 

Chaeyoung always liked to use her teasing charms on Jennie. She knew little comments like that could always form some sort of reaction out of her. “Sit down and let me apply some sunscreen before your skin gets damaged!” 

 

And so the younger sat in front of her girlfriend and allowed her to apply the sunscreen to her glistening skin. Jennie started by moving her long locks away from her back – she nervously took a splash of the lotion and started to rub it on her back. Her girl’s ski was so soft. She loved the feeling of it right before her palms. 

 

The brunette bit her lip, continuing to slowly rub the lotion into her skin. 

 

She could do this all day and still not get bored. 

 

Jennie then moved to her arms and started to rub her arms. “Mmmm...” she heard come out of Chaeyoung. 

 

Was that… a slight moan? Jennie’s eyes widened. 

 

Chaeyoung grabbed Jennie’s hand and looked up at her girl with a look of desperation in her eyes. Right now there was just the two of them. Lisa and the rest of the girls were in the ocean and the boys continuing to set up the barbeque. 

 

She took Jennie’s hand and slowly guided it to her chest area. Jennie felt her heart almost explode and her face going red. She then noticed Chaeyoung’s eyes closed and were moving closer to her face and was signaling to move in for a kiss which the brunette would not hesitate to return. 

 

Before Jennie could get any form of action the sound of Lisa's voice from the distance caused the two girl's to seperate as quickly as possible. 

 

“You two love birds…!” she called out, running from the area of the ocean.

 

“Come join us!” 

 

Chaeyoung instantly got up, leaving a startled Jennie sat there on her beach towel. “Let's go, wifey.” 

 

The two made their way towards the ocean and Jennie was instantly greeted with a splash of water in her face. “YAH CHAEYOUNG-” 

 

… and then another splash in her face.

 

“What? I don’t recall splashing anyone…” she grinned. 

 

Jennie retaliated by giving the taller figure the largest splash of her life.  “JENNIE KIM!”  Chaeyoung screamed, obviously not used to the wetness of the blue seawater on her skin. 

 

“Karma is a , ya know.” 

 

Instead; Chaeyoung brought Jennie in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter