Prologue Five

Coming Back To You || Chaennie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Five:

 

 

-December 2014-

 

"You two kissed after Jennie rescued you?!" Lisa almost screamed out, trying to contain her excitement.

 

The morning after Chaeyoung woke up from having the night in Jennie's arms she woke up in euphoria. She turned to her left to find an empty bed next to her but a note on the bedside table.  

 

I have a shoot this morning and I didn't want to wake you up. Medicine Is on the kitchen counter and my fridge has food in it if you are hungry because I know you have an appetite for the whole of Australia. Take care and text me later. - Jen

 

Biting her lip with the memories of the night before flashing right before her eyes, Chaeyoung fell back on the bed and held the note close to her heart. She kissed Jennie. Jennie kissed back. It felt so tender and soft. Chaeyoung never kissed anybody unless you count her year 3 crush during primary school... but that didn't compare to how the very lips of Jennie Kim felt on her own. Her cheeks flushed pink, rolling to her side to look around the room. It was very spacious and had a modern furnishing which consisted of black and white furniture. The girl must have been loaded to even rent a place like this out for herself... Chaeng was astonished.

 

Yet – she could not help but admire it all purely because it had Jennie written all over her.

 

The two were at school in the library. Chaeyoung threw on the blabbermouth's lips and looked around, hoping nobody caught what she just said. "Y-Yah, Lisa...!"

 

"You have to tell me every single detail right now."

 

"She kicked Minho out of the room and then hugged me, telling me that she will protect me from now on. I looked into her eyes and I can swear to god she looked at me the same way... I took the golden chance and kissed her. My heart was going insane."

 

"... and what happened when she took you back to her place?" Lisa smirked, knowing that the girl's face would instantly flush red.

 

Chaeyoung's eyes widened. "N-Nothing! We just went to sleep."

 

"I bet Jennie is good in bed."

 

"Lisa...!"

 

"What? Have you seen her? Surely she is the top."

 

Frustrated with her best friend's teasing, the brown-haired put her hands over her face. "Y-You can't just say that..."'

 

"I'm just teasing ya," Lisa giggled. "Are you two official then?"

 

Chaeyoung opened two of her fingers so her eyes were peeking through her hands. What the taller girl just said sparked a lot of certain thoughts... what exactly were they? They have kissed and slept in the same bed... but other than that nothing had been said which defeats Chaeyoung's original plan of confessing at the party. They spent some time on the phone during the weekend but nothing much was said between the two.

 

Was Jennie her girlfriend yet...?

 

"I.. I don't know?"

 

"If you two have kissed and slept in the same bed... that is kind of saying something. Go tell her how you feel, Chaeng."

 

.. and on that day, Park Chaeyoung could not wait for school to end so she can run to Jennie's apartment and ask her to be her girlfriend.

 

-

 

 

As soon as the bell rang, the brown-haired girl practically ran out of the school grounds. She ran so quickly that she was out of breath and getting looks of concern from those who passed her. Chaeyoung didn't care – the only thing on her mind was approaching Jennie. On that day she had another important meeting so she was unable to attend classes. Stupid Jennie. Making Chaeyoung miss her so much like that.

 

Chaeyoung liked Jennie Kim so much.

 

She wanted to share the feeling of complete happiness with her. Labels didn't matter.

 

She liked her so much that her heartbeat would accelerate every time she thought or spoke to her, or witnessed her ethereal beauty every passing minute. Ever since she set her eyes on the small mandu like small person she was falling deeper and deeper into this bubble which only revolved around Jennie.

 

Jennie, Jennie, Jennie

 

Her heartfelt at ease when she made it to the apartment complex. Quickly running into the building, having looks from the questioning members of staff the girl ran into the elevator. After what felt like an eternity, Chaeyoung finally made it to Jennie's door.

 

Feeling her heartbeat at a frantic pace, she knocked lightly on the door with hopes of the elder being home already. No answer came from the other side and the disappointed girl was about to take her to leave but the sound of the lock moving stopped her in the tracks.

 

"Rosie?" Jennie asked, obviously confused as to why the girl was suddenly there "Everything okay?"

 

For the first time in eternity – Chaeyoung was too nervous to face the supermodel. "I missed you."

 

"Yah, I was only off school for one day!" Jennie chuckled before opening the door fully. "Come in."

 

Chaeyoung did not hesitate to enter her home. She wanted to also enter her heart even more.

 

"How was school?" Jennie asked, pouring out freshly brewed tea for the two girls. "Did I miss anything?"

 

Chaeyoung sat at the chair on the island in the middle of the kitchen area. Jennie wore a white shirt with grey joggers on and a pair of glasses over her eyes. She looked so good. Especially how cute the round glassed looked on her face. "Nothing much. Cheer practice went okay," she spoke up, taken aback from how gorgeous the elder really was.

 

"I missed school," Jennie took a sip out of her cup. "I wish I didn't have such a hectic schedule at times."

 

"You are a celebrity, right? It is to be expected."

 

"Yeah. I wish I had a normal life though." she sighed, looking out of the large window.

 

Chaeyoung looked over to the living area and noticed the large TV on the wall. "Want to watch a movie and order some food? My treat."

 

Jennie nodded, jumping from the chair and walking over to the living space and grabbing the remote. "What do you want to watch? Some romance, action, cartoon or comedy?"

 

"Let's watch whatever you want."

 

"I will just choose a random movie then."

 

"I don't know about you but I am craving some good Chinese food... do you have any menus lying around?"

 

Jennie pointed to the edge of the kitchen counter. "There should be some on that pile of mail."

 

"Gotcha."

 

Chaeyoung ordered the food and Jennie scrolled through the Netflix account for a decent movie to watch. The two settled down on the sofa and the starting scene for 'The Notebook' came on the screen.

 

"I kind of just closed my eyes and picked a random one... we can change if you don't like."

 

Chaeyoung shook her head. "No, obviously not. I'm looking forward to watching it."

 

Both girls watched the movie and there was an awkward silence and distance between them both. It was driving Chaeyoung insane. The scene where Noah and Ally kissing was so awkward. Especially when the only thing that the two could think about was their kiss which was shared just a couple of days earlier. Chaeyoung's face flushed red whilst Jennie looked at anything besides the latter next to her and the two actors kissing on the screen.

 

"They must really love another."

 

"Like if you still love another after so many years..."

 

Jennie's hand was placed in the middle of the sofa like it was asking to be held. Chaeyoung bit her lip and placed her own right on top and intertwined their fingers together. Jennie looked up and her lips formed into a smile. The rest of the movie was spent with the two girls holding their hands tightly and the odd occasion Jennie would rub her thumb over Chaeyoung's which brought the younger to insanity.

 

The movie barely ended and Chaeyoung couldn't hold it in any more what so ever. She needed to feel close to Jennie. "Jennie," she called out, causing the brunette to look up at her.

 

No other words were exchanged as the girl lunged herself on top of the model. Jennie hit her head at the end of the sofa and Chaeyoung straddled her with her tallish body hovering over the latter. She wasted no time and connected their lips together. This kiss was different from the one from before, it felt a lot more... intimate. Jennie instantly reacted to the kiss, wrapping her arms around her neck to bring her closer.

 

Chaeyoung moaned in bliss as she deepened the kiss and brought her tongue in action, letting it enter Jennie's mouth and battle for dominance. Jennie tightened the grip around Chaeng's neck and arched her hips up, causing the two to moan in unison. The intense kissing continued until the doorbell rang which indicated that their food was here.

 

Chaeyoung lifted her body up and groaned, looking at the door. "I think the food is here."

 

"I completely forgot..." Jennie panted for breath.

 

As much as she did not want to, the younger lifted herself up from Jennie and fixed herself up before quickly hurrying to the door to collect the boxes of food. "Thank you," she smiled to the delivery driver and shut the door, turning back to the elder who was looking at her from the sofa with a smirk on her face.

 

Jennie Kim you are going to kill me...

 

The two girls grabbed their chopsticks and ate the food from the sofa. Chaeyoung being Chaeyoung, she may have ordered a bit too much. "We can't eat all of this...!" Jennie gasped, looking at the plenty of dishes on the coffee table.

 

 

-

 

 

 "Who said we can not? Food is my passion, I can eat anything I see."

 

Jennie rolled her eyes and chuckled. They ate the food, exchanging brief conversations about the happenings at school, and Chaeyoung bringing up how she was dreading the upcoming project in their biology class. After finishing the food, they bagged up the remaining food and put it in Jennie's fridge so she could eat it the next day. Maybe the younger did order too much food... but she was waay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter