Chapter Two

Coming Back To You || Chaennie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two: 

 

 

 

Life was going amazing for Lalisa Manoban.

 

After a hard-working year, she is proud to be the owner of LiliStudios – South Korea’s uprising dance academy.

 

Lisa always had the biggest passion when it comes to dancing. She felt as if she was free. It was more than a hobby and a passion for the tall girl – she knew since she was just a child that she had the potential to make it big in the dance industry. It was a career in the making for her and she was more than blessed to be graced with the chance to be where she was at that very moment in time.

 

She loved to travel, eat lots of food, and spend time with her two cats. Not to mention she has landed herself a top class lady. What else could be possibly better? Nothing.

 

It was Thursday evening – Lisa was wrapping up her modern hip hop workshop with her new students. The dance they chose for this routine was ‘Run the world – girls’ by Beyoncé. She always loved the power that this song held. It was perfect.

 

“That is a wrap!” Lisa clapped, very pleased with her class's efforts. “Good work guys, especially you, Ella! Keep up the hard efforts and I will see you all this time next week.”

 

The class bowed down to their teacher and grabbed their bags and left the large studio. Lisa was preparing to leave, putting on her jacket and backpack before she noticed a similar figure in the corner of the room. Her heart melted at the sight of the woman who was smaller than her and resembled a certain Pokemon.

 

“Hello, teacher Manoban.” the girl grinned, walking into the room and closer to her girlfriend.

 

“Are you here for a lesson? It is after class hours, unfortunately.”

 

“Does that mean I get a ‘private’ class?” Jisoo teased.

 

Lisa shook her head and smacked the girl's shoulder. “Yeah, you complete !”

 

“You know I’m just kidding,” the elder laughed. “What are you doing now anyway?”

 

“Now?”

 

“As in right now?”

 

Jisoo nodded.

 

“Well… I am just stood in my dance studio talking to a very pretty lady. Standing up, of course.”

 

Lisa was always the person to joke around no matter what. It was something that came with her personality. Jisoo loved her for that. “Very funny.” she rolled her eyes.

 

“I mean, what are you doing ONCE you leave your studio?”

 

“Pet my cats and sleep.”

 

“Care for some help with petting your cats?”

 

“I would love that.”

 

Jisoo chuckled, bringing her girlfriend into a tight hug. “I’m sorry that I have not been available much lately… work has had me up the wall. We have finished filming for the first episode by now and I am SO excited for you to see.”

 

“Don’t even think of apologizing,” Lisa reassured. “I’m excited to see your big hit. You have been doing your best and I will promise you that the hard work will pay off massively.”

 

“What in heavens name have I done to deserve a girl as amazing as yourself?” the Pikachu lover pinched Lisa’s cheek before embracing it softly. “I love you.”

 

“I love you too, Jichu.” she smiled softly with her heart feeling content with everything happening at the moment.

 

The two shared a sweet kiss before Lisa finished grabbing the rest of her belongings. Jisoo stopped her in her tracks before she made it out the door of her studio.

 

“Wait-” she grabbed her arm. Lisa turned around and looked at her girl with confused eyes.

 

“B-before I forget,”

 

“… I told my best friend about me and you.”

 

Ever since the two started to date – Jisoo was always extremely conscious about everything giving her large status. Lisa did not seem to mind as she was an uprising actress; if the details of their relationship ever got out then it is game over for the woman’s success and it would kill Lisa to be the reasoning for that.

 

The fact that Jisoo even told anyone about them both was drastic progress.

 

Lisa was grateful for such confidence.

 

“You did?!” she exclaimed, trying to hide her excitement. “You didn’t have to-”

 

“I wanted to.” she firmly smiled. “That girl has stood with me through thick and thin. I think she needed to know regardless. She’d never hide anything from me.”

 

“I don’t think that I have ever met your best friend before…?” the tall girl paused for a moment.

 

That is when Jisoo finally proposed the question… “Why don’t you meet her? It would mean the world to me.”

 

“I will be more than happy to meet the best friend of my girlfriend.”

 

 

Too bad it was not the person Lisa wanted to be happy to see.

 

 

Jennie looks into the mirror at today’s attire. She was wearing a beige turtle neck jumper and denim jeans with a dark brown overcoat. She took a few photos to feed all of her Instagram followers and finished applying some makeup and headed out of her mansion for today’s schedule.

 

Even though she had the chance to get her driver to take her around to wherever she wanted… Jennie did have a car and she did drive from time to time.

 

Today was going to be a long, long day. She had so much to get done.

 

Was she ever able to have a break?

 

She always wondered if this was the life that she always dreamt of, or if it was just drilled into her brain that she was supposed to feel that way.

 

Oh well… this schedule was her new reality.

 

“Miss Kim – your husband is waiting for you downstairs.” her secretary walked into the large office with a bunch of papers in her hand. “He said he has somebody here to see you.”

 

Jennie put down her pen and tilted her head to the side. “He has somebody here to see me…?” she asked herself.

 

Who would it be? And why was Jongin here at midday? That was so absurd of him… usually, he is so swarmed by work that the only time they get to spend time with another is at home and that is if he is not coming home at insane hour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter