07 A Kiss

Cupid's First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A song to heal your soul while reading my piece of work - Day6 - I Like You

You were checking the list when you found out your target later will be a girl, and the name next to her was Jung Jaehyun. The girl would fall for him because of a kiss. A kiss? You swallowed hard when you could foresee that both of them will kiss. Your heart dropped, you felt like something was poking your heart. It felt painfully strange.

You had already changed your attire to the school t-shirt and sweatpants. For the first time as a cupid, you were hesitant if you should shoot at her heart. At the corner of your eyes, you saw Jaehyun and his friends sauntering their way to the field. You bit your lower lip when you saw how hot he looked. He was brushing his hair back using his fingers. Who wouldn't fall for a guy like this?

Just then, a girl tripped over when she was walking infront of them. Jaehyun helped her to get up... And this was it, your time to shoot the arrow. It was as if the time had stopped for a moment, a beautiful one. You held your invisible bow tight, pull the string along with the arrow of love and shoot. Once the arrow was released, it flied forward with high velocity and shot directly into the girl's heart.

The moment her eyes met him, you could see stars in them, you turned around instantly. If she had her heart shot with the arrow of love then your heart was shot with the arrow of pain. Why do you feel so painful right now?

You queued up in line. Today the class will be playing archery. You should be happy since you were good in this but right now you felt a little gloomy. You stood right behind Kyungsoo, automatically in a team with him. Each team will have three people. At the corner of your eyes, you saw Jaehyun, Kai and Sehun formed another team that was going to compete with this one.

It was smooth in the beginning, the boy infront of Kyungsoo, Suho was competing with Sehun. Sehun got more marks than Suho but Suho did well. Next was Kyungsoo competing with Kai. Much to your surprise Kyungsoo did quite well and both of them were a tie. And lastly it was your turn to compete with Jaehyun. You didn't know why you felt so down especially when you saw the girl quietly cheering for him on the side of the field.

There were going to be 4 rounds in total. The moment you lifted the bow, you didn't even look at him, boiling from the inside. On the other side, Jaehyun didn't know this side of you. He was surprised at how you were this serious when you played archery.

You got 10 at the first round, it was easy for you. Jaehyun got 9. You had to say that he aimed good too. When you got 10 for the second round, people started to get interested, they noticed you. A girl who was small in size can aim so well that she defeated Jaehyun, the school's prince. Jaehyun smirked at how good you were. He was in awe when he saw how professional you were in the game. He fell for you harder.

The rest of the game, Jaehyun got 9 almost for all rounds while you hit the bulls eye, all 10 for all rounds. People were cheering for you and when you put down your bow, you glared at Jaehyun. His brows were knitted, did he do something wrong that you were this angry?

You walked away from the crowd, stomping your feet. Jaehyun grabbed your hand from the back.

"Are you angry?"

"Why should I feel angry?" you replied while glaring at him. Yes, you are... Because a girl was falling for him. A girl that will label him as her first love.

"Look, you looked really angry right now. Did I do something wrong?" he asked, to confirm whatever mistake he made.

"Why should I feel angry? Who are you to me that I should feel this way?" you blurted out, immediately looking away. Did you just said mean things to him? You pried your hand away from him while scanning his expression. He was slightly hurted by your words, gazing downwards. After a while, he sighed and turned to look at you.

"Do you want to join us to play a game?" he suggested, you felt bad to reject him so you nodded slowly.

Since everyone was playing in the field and you were waiting for your turn, you were just following Jaehyun around and his friends. They sat in a circle and they called a few random girls to join. There you saw the girl who had a crush on Jaehyun was here too. Her name was Mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter