08 Deity

Cupid's First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A song to heal your soul while reading my piece of work - Day6 - You Were Beautiful

You stood in between them, you were facing Baekhyun now. You were blocking them with your arms spreaded wide to protect Jaehyun. Both of them loosened their collars once you intervened.

"You know you shouldn't do this. I told you it was my fault." you told Baekhyun in a stern tone, your brows were knitted. Baekhyun's jaws were clenching.

"Why are you blocking me?" Baekhyun's turned even more serious. He held on your shoulder forcibly and moved you to the side. He was really strong that you could feel his nails grazed on your shoulder. Baekhyun grabbed Jaehyun's collar once again, punched him but Jaehyun didn't defend himself.

You pushed Baekhyun lightly and helped Jaehyun to get up. Jaehyun was looking up at you, he didn't really know what was going on between you and Baekhyun. Perhaps both you and Baekhyun were fighting because of him? When Jaehyun saw Baekhyun coming from the back, Jaehyun pulled you into his arms, causing your body to crash into his. You looked up at his face when you found yourself were on top of him. 

"I-I'm sorry" you muttered and got up, felt your cheeks burning. You turned around and faced Baekhyun now. His temper was not cooling down. He was only targetting Jaehyun. You had no idea what grudge he had with Jaehyun. 

"Baekhyun-ah why are you doing this? Why are you hitting him?" the moment Baekhyun heard you asking him like this, it reminded him of the past. The past that he wanted to forget.

"Why are you helping him? You should be on my side" Baekhyun told you, appearing almost expressionless. 

"What are you talking about? Baekhyun you are a cupid. You shouldn't harm a human" you blurted out that his eyes turned wide. You accidentally disclosed the fact that he was a cupid. Baekhyun stayed calm and approached Jaehyun that was standing right behind you. 

"You will forget me" Baekhyun stared into Jaehyun's eyes. Jaehyun brows were knitted, it must've been the effect of Baekhyun's spell. Baekhyun grabbed your wrist and headed to his car. You turned to look back at Jaehyun. He looked confused. How come Baekhyun's power worked on Jaehyun and not yours? 

 

On the other side, Baekhyun was speeding up on the way to meet the Matchmaker deity. 

"We don't have to meet the deity. It's not that serious, Baek" you told him, scanning his expression but Baekhyun looked angry, his nostrils flaring. 

"We should've met the deity earlier. If not, you wouldn't be having trouble now. You know you should stay away from Jaehyun. He is a dangerous human being" he told you, his voice turned even more stern now. 

"Why are you dragging Jaehyun into this. I told you it's my fault-" Baekhyun stopped his vehicle abruptly and parked at the side of the road. He turned to you, one hand was rested on the steering wheel while another one on his thigh. He had that scary vibe that made you felt small. Why is he that angry? His eyes bored into yours that you hugged your bag tighter against your chest. This was your first time seeing Baekhyun this angry.

"You..." he sighed and brushed his hair to the back using his fingers, feeling frustrated. "You are driving me crazy. You shouldn't help him. I really dislike it when you are with him" Baekhyun confessed that your brows were knitted. 

"Why do you hate him that much? You shouldn't hit him you kn-" as much as you wanted to complain, Baekhyun stopped you by crashing his lips on yours forcefully. He detested the fact that you were on his side instead of himself. He cupped your face that you jerked backwards in response. He was so aggresive, your lips that you tried pushing him away but to avail. He bit on your lower lip that you moaned. Heat rose to your cheeks when he didn't pull away causing you to push him forcefully using your arms. Your palms were placed on his chest, pressing it harder. This kiss was different. It was different and you disliked it. 

"Baek-" you called him in the midst to stop him but he didn't. He cupped your face closer to him, cau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter