23 Ending

Cupid's First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A song to heal your soul while reading my piece of work - Kim Jong Wan (NELL) - Gravity

A long chapter ahead, prepare your heart. I needed tissue too :D and yeah play the song while reading this ❤️

It was early in the morning you heard Spongebob Squarepants intro song played. You opened your heavy eyes, found yourself draping an arm on Jaehyun's stomach. You cocked your head up to look at him. He was sitting, leaning against the bed head with his messy morning hair. He turned to you after that, a warm smile escaped his lips the moment his eyes met you. 

"Did I wake you up? Hmm?" he hummed with his baritone voice, brought his hand to caress your cheek while his eyes fixated on the TV. It seemed like Jaehyun was watching a cartoon show. That's cute... You shifted closer to his body, cuddling him. He leaned in, planted a chaste kiss on your cheek.

"You should sleep more" he suggested. After the show ended, he woke up.

Jaehyun went to swim at the swimming pool in the chalet, wearing his swimming trunks. A few rounds, he kept on thinking of the possibility of you leaving. He actually saw what you were doing last night, you were writing something. He didn't dare to open what was in the present box too. He was afraid to accept what he should be accepting knowing the fact that you were not a human. The illogical fact that you mentioned 'last day' to him, it made him believe that, he was really scared and afraid you would really disappeared right in front of him just like how his nightmare haunted him. 

He was swimming freestyle when you entered the swimming pool, in awe by it. 

You didn't know there was a swimming pool inside the chalet here. You crouched down and sat at the side of the pool, dipping your feet in after rolling the hem of your sweatpants up to your knees. You saw Jaehyun swimming towards you and lifted his body up to sit next to you. You were staring at his abs and how fair his skin was. He brushed his wet hair back using his fingers and turned to you. 

"Did I wake you up?" he asked, his lower lip. 

"Aniyo" you shook your head, turned to face the front. It must be awkward now to stare at his body but it was too outstanding. 

"Do you like water that much?" you asked, trying to change the topic. He nodded in response. 

"It's refreshing. I like it so much that I thought I must have died in the water in my past life" he joked, getting ready to dip himself back into the water once again. 

Why... How can he joked about something like this? It broke your heart to the core. He really died in the water, drowning after Baekhyun killed him. You were just staring at your own reflection in the water and once Jaehyun went in, the water splashed and the image of you gone in split seconds, reflection disappearing that you got out of the water instantly. You didn't want to look at it now. It reminded you of how Jaehyun died in the past... 

"Are you wet or something?" Jaehyun asked, poking his head up to look at you while floating in the water. You shook you head, wanted to stay away from the water. Yoonoh died in the river... Your breathing turned unsteady as you took a step back. 

"Seol?" he called you for like a few times but you were so out of it. You turned around instantly, ready to leave but when you heard Jaehyun no longer called for you, you felt a little weird. You turned around, scanning the swimming pool but Jaehyun was not there. 

"Oh? Jaehyun ahh?" you called for Jaehyun, squatted down and scanning the water in the swimming pool. Your hands were grabbing tightly on the side of the pool. Is he drown? 

"Jaehyun ahh? Yah! Jeong Jaehyun!" you called his name out seriously. 

You were searching for him that you saw him floating in the water and not responding to you. Without hesitating, you jumped into the water, reaching for him by swimming towards him. You got panicked when you saw his eyes were closed. You shook him, grabbing his shoulder but he didn't respond. In no time, you put his arm around your neck, trying to pull him up but Jaehyun was way heavier than you that you had a hard time swimming upwards. You were on the verge of tears now. The thought of Jaehyun drowning infront of you haunted you. 

Just then a pair of strong arms were wrapped around your waist and lifted you up above the water. Jaehyun was actually just joking around. You tilted your head downwards, breathing heavily once you were out of the water. You felt a lump in your throat but you couldn't hold it in anymore. Tears started streaming down your face when you saw Jaehyun smiling brightly at you. Jaehyun's smile left his lips that he got worried when he saw you crying. 

"Why?" he asked that you choked on your tears, you thought he was really drowned... You didn't reply, trying to squirm your body away from him, looking upset. 

"Hey, Seol, I was just joking" 

"Is it fun?" you asked, shouted at his face. You wriggled your body roughly away from him that he pulled your torso closer to him and rested his chin on your chest. It was as if you were trying to release your anger and frustration at him, you punched him on his face that his head jerked backwards. He released you immediately due to the impact and one hand held on his nose. 

You gasped, brought your hands closer to your mouth that formed an 'O' and swam closer to Jaehyun. You were flustered. Did you hit him way too hard? His nose was bleeding now that he tilted his head upwards to stop the blood from flowing out. 

"Jaehyun... I-I am sorry" you apologized but Jaehyun was whining and sulking. You could see how his lips turned pouty and he swam closer to the side of the pool, leaving the water. You were just behind him now. Ahh what should you do? 

"Jaehyun..." you called but he didn't reply and stormed his way to the bedroom. You were just following him with yourself soaking as you just got out of the swimming pool too. 

"Jaehyun-ahh" he finally turned towards you, still sulking and heaved a deep sigh. 

"I'm taking a bath now, you should bath too" he slammed the attached bathroom door in your face. Ahh, just why did you punch him? 

When you were bathing in another bathroom, you couldn't stop thinking on how to make him feel better. You should've controlled your temper. Feeling frustrated, you simply put on a blue t-shirt and sweatpants. You headed towards the bedroom when you found Jaehyun had already done bathing, he was watching TV in the huge living room of the chalet. You approached him, saw that he poked a tissue into the hole of his nose. You also saw a slight cut on the bridge of his nose. 

"Jaehyun..." you muttered his name but he looked away, still sulking. 

"I am sorry" you said and approached him, stood infront of him and blocking him from watching TV. He tilted his head up, looking all annoyed. 

"Mianhae..." you pouted but it was not effective that he shifted to the other side of the couch. Ahh... How do people usually comfort their boyfriend if they make them mad? You slumped down next to him and turned to look at him. For the first time ever in your life, you saw Jaehyun was angry. You almost pull your hair out of frustration. You turned to him, brought your legs up and kneeled on the couch while facing the side of his body but he was ignoring you. 

"Jaehyun" you called once again and spreaded your arms wide, signalling him to hug you. Surprisingly it worked when he turned to face you slowly. With your knees pressed on the leather couch, you walked with your knees and wrapped your arms around his torso. You crashed your front to his, your weight fully depending on his body. You could sense that he your hair.

"You punched too hard" he whispered next to you. You cocked your head up and kissed his lips. 

"I am sorry" you buried your face in the crook of his neck, you straightened your legs and wrapped it around Jaehyun's waist. Jaehyun's eyes were widened, he was startled with how you became so clingy to him. You moved back and checked his face. 

"I am really sorry" you muttered while pouting. You leaned in to kiss his lips and showering him with kisses on his face while wrapping your arms around his neck. His ears turned red this time, he was embarrassed. So he should pretend that he's sick or in pain in order for you to be all clingy and affectionate towards him that you rarely express?

When you kissed him once more on his lips, he returned your kiss, wrapping his brawny arms around your waist. He molded his lips on yours that you could feel his warmth enveloping your mouth. You moaned when he your lower lip and his tongue explored your wet cavern. He your lips once more before he released you. Your cheeks were burning when he stared at you. 

"Are you still angry?" you asked. Pressing his forehead on yours, he smirked. 

"I can never be mad at you" he murmured and claimed your lips once again. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss. It sure lasted long when he mashed his lips softly on yours. He cupped your face after he released you from the kiss. You pouted at him when you saw the slight cut on his handsome face. 

"It will leave a scar here" you said. He didn't care about it now, he was just curious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter