24 Special

Cupid's First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A song to heal your soul while reading my piece of work - Super Junior KRY - My love, my kiss, my heart

Day by day, the Jaehyun you knew no longer the way he was. He was no longer playful, mischievous but now he had grown to be a mature man. 18 years passed in a blink of an eye. He is now 36 years old. He never stop looking for you, for a girl named 'Han Seol'. He searched in every corner of the world and he told himself that he would never give up on you. He was convinced you were somewhere or anywhere near him, he wanted to believe that. He had been mourning for your disappearance until now but somehow he wanted to have the slightest hope that you are still here.

He searched for every girl with the same name but he had yet to find one with the same face as yours. 

Entering his personal life, Jaehyun almost cut his ties with his family. He became more hot-tempered, getting irritated even with the trivial matters with his family. However, he was later joined the family business, taking a position that his father offered, a position as the director of an airline company. He kept himself busy so that he didn't have the unnecessary thoughts about leaving the world to look for you. It was hard to move on. Sometimes, he found himself visiting the previous school just to hide himself in the secluded small store room where he first talked to you. Rested his head on the window, he had to keep the bracelet with him to assure himself that he was not alone. 

He had to admit he was lonely, very lonely without you. All these years, he practiced to become a kind person. He no longer hook up with random girls or bully the weak ones like Kyungsoo. He was even a friend with him now. But no one seemed to remember you except himself. Perhaps it was the effect after you left the world.

He stood after napping for an hour in the room. He sauntered along the corridor, reminiscing those good old days with you. Teachers here all knew him, from a problematic rich kid to an excellent student who is now successor of a company. Plus his father was the previous director of the school too. 

He was just walking, exiting the entrance of the main building during the students' recess. Just then, a student that was walking backwards bumped into Jaehyun's front. Jaehyun was expressionless, gazing downwards at the girl's back who was way shorter and smaller than him. She turned around instantly, cocked her head up to meet his eyes and smiling sheepishly at Jaehyun. 

Jaehyun's eyes were widened when he saw her, he wanted to believe that he saw you. The girl right in front of his eyes has the eye-smile that Seol has. His heart pounded faster against his chest. He saw you... 

Jaehyun grabbed her wrist instantly, breathing heavily. He squeezed her wrist, trying to believe his own vision. Don't tell me this is an illusion. The girl was just staring back at Jaehyun with her lips parted, mesmerised by Jaehyun's beauty. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach when the unknown handsome man stared into her soul. 

Both snapped back to reality when someone called the girl. 

"Yah! Han Seol! What are you doing? Come quick" her friends called that she turned around while Jaehyun was still holding her wrist.

"I'm sorry" she said, prying her hand away from Jaehyun. 

Jaehyun was not in his right mind. Who is this girl? Her name is Han Seol and even she had the same voice as you.

 

 

Baekhyun was watching the entire scene. He couldn't believe his own eyes. Earlier today he received a report. The name Jaehyun was already enough making him feeling irritated but when he saw the name Han Seol next to his, his heart dropped. He didn't question himself, he was convinced it was you. Seol had reincarnated as a human... 

"What do you think of an older man in his 40s fell for a younger woman in her 20s?"

Baekhyun asked Seol in Chapter2: Wild thoughts

 

The question he once asked rang in his ears. He had gotten the answer from you. Seol was indirectly asking Baekhyun to give his blessing to herself when she will meet Jaehyun again in the future. The Jaehyun now is 36 and Seol is 18. Seol once said that she didn't mind the as long as they have pure feelings to one another. Seol will accept Jaehyun no matter what. Jaehyun encountering Seol was not a coincidence. He believed it was their destiny. 

Baekhyun lifted his bow, getting ready to shoot. No wonder Jaehyun was his last target in Seoul. Baekhyun was getting ready to move and work in Busan soon. It was because the deity wanted to separate Seol from himself. 

And shooting the arrow of love to Jaehyun was his punishment. His biggest punishment to let go of Seol. As much as he didn't want to leave Seol, perhaps it was really time to let you go. He felt a lump in his heart that a tear rolled down his cheek. He lifted the bow with a heavy heart, pulled the bowstring along with the arrow tightly. It was just like how he killed Jaehyun in the past. He released the arrow with high velocity that it struck and poked Jaehyun's heart.

Right at the moment, Jaehyun's heartbeat was increased. He was reluctant to release your hand. 

"I need to go sir" you said meekly and blushed when Jaehyun's eyes bored into you. Jaehyun started to release your hand slowly. Jaehyun blinked effortlessly, he still couldn't believe his eyes. That was your voice, he was sure. Just how confused he was, he stood there until the  bell rang and all students went back to their classes.

Just when the entrance of the main building was clear. Baekhyun appeared next to Jaehyun who was lost in thoughts. Jaehyun turned to look at him, eyes were widened in surprise. He recognized him at once. Baekhyun didn't grow old and maintained his looks like the way he was. 

"Seeing how you look at me, you must remember who I am. So you didn't take the pill in the end" he stated, turned to face Jaehyun. Jaehyun didn't reply, gazing downwards and he stepped on the maple leaves that was scattered everywhere on the ground. Seeing Baekhyun reminded him about Seol...

"Seol, before she left, she told me to come and see you once in a while." Baekhyun commented that Jaehyun turned to face him at once. "And I did. Now that she's here again, I will leave. I did what she requested" 

"Wait, what do you mean?" 

"Just now, that girl. She is Seol. She had reincarnated" his voice was deep, filled with sorrow and pain that will soon go away or that was what he  wanted to believe.

Baekhyun left after that with a heavy heart. Goodbye, my wife... On the other hand, Jaehyun was left speechless. He was right after all. That girl was Seol that he longed for... 

 

 

Jaehyun did a background check on a girl named Han Seol from the current school she was attending. Han Seol moved to Seoul recently and landed to attend this school after her grandmother passed away a few months ago. She was sent to an orphanage near to this school. She had no siblings and it was noted that her parents passed away when she was young. 

So all this 18 years, he was waiting for the human Seol to grow old... 

He was waiting for her now, right infront of the school gate. He needed to see her again, to make sure what he saw was true. The school bell rang, signalling that the school had ended. 

Jaehyun was just standing there, looking for the small-frame girl he used to hug, the one he yearned for. Tucking his hands in the pockets of his slacks, he got a little anxious when most students had already left the school. He bit his lower lip as sweats formed on the sides of his face. He gulped the moment he saw you. You are real...

You clung to your friend's arm, rested your head on your friend's shoulder and laughing about something. His heart melted the moment he saw you. You halted your tracks when you saw him. That handsome man. 

"Wow, he's here" your friend commented that pink flushed your cheeks. He's here? Is he here for you? That's absurd. Bumping on him wasn't a crime right? 

You stood rooted at your position, unable to move. The famous man who has a pair of sad eyes. He visited the school again and it seemed like he was looking for you. But why? 

Jaehyun was famous in this school because he occasionally visits the school and due to his looks, most girls labelled him as their first love.

You glanced downwards, continued walking after you found your cheeks burning for staring at him for too long. You walked past him but he didn't do anything. So he wasn't staring at you? You just kept walking while hanging your head low, felt a little embarrassed to think he was actually staring at you when he was not.

You were walking back to the orphanage when you found another shadow right behind yours. You stopped your tracks and turned around, came face to face with the heavenly handsome man. He was just staring at you.

This happened for a few days. That man was just walking you back home. He was following you with a safe distance from the back. He didn't talk nor do anything fishy. Once you reached the orphanage, he would wait until you got in safely and then he would leave.

You found yourself waiting for school to end so that you would see him. And finally today, you decided to ask his intention. He didn't seemed like a bad person to you. Once the school ended, you ran to the school gate and he was already there, tucking his hands into the pockets of his pants while glancing up at the trees. Autumn was sure warm for him this year. 

You pretended that you didn't notice him and started walking. Gazing down, when you found another shadow right behind yours, a smile spreaded across your lips. He's here again.

You turned around instantly when you reached a junction that showed two ways. One to the orphanage and one leading to another town.

"Why are you following me?" you asked, glancing up when he approached you slowly. He stood infront of you, towering your small frame. His pair of sad eyes bored into yours. 

"It took you 11 days to ask me?" he replied. He had a baritone voice, husky and deep.

"Oh?" you were bewildered, brows knitted.

"Do you know how dangerous it is for you to walk alone, all by yourself with a man following you everyday after school?" he asked that his tone changed into a serious one. Your lips turned pouty after that. You didn't expect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter