04 Sympathy

Cupid's First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A song to heal your soul while reading my piece of work - IU - Eight

You felt the urge to get help from Baekhyun. You somehow needed to talk to him because maybe Jaehyun was involved in violence because of you. Well he wouldn't bully Kyungsoo for no reason. Jaehyun was talking about you though. You had been waiting for Baekhyun at home but he didn't come back from work ever since afternooon. It was already at night when he called you. He told you to go to a club. He said he was drunk. You just went after that, didn't care much of your attire. You were just wearing sweatpants and a simple t.

You were looking for Baekhyun. He was actually with Chanyeol, another cupid who worked in the club. 

"You told me you were drunk" your brows were knitted

"If I don't say like that, you wouldn't come" Baekhyun replied, he was happy to see you. His eyes were glistening. He told you to come because he said Chanyeol baked some cookies and told you to take some. 

"You could've just bring it back with you" you told Baekhyun. "We live together anyway"

"You looked stressed lately" Baekhyun said while pouting. "You should have fun here" 

"What Baekhyun said is true" Chanyeol added, smiling sheepishly at you. You had known Chanyeol for a long time too. Cupids indeed worked everywhere around the world.

"Let's go back now. I need your help about something" 

"Wait, let me dance and then we go back, Seol" Baekhyun pleaded. You shook your head in disbelief and went to the washroom. Baekhyun definitely like spending his time here. You didn't like club that much. Too noisy but sometimes you came to work too. Thinking about what Baekhyun said, you were indeed stressed lately. You had been thinking about Jaehyun. How come this human can live his life like that? You were in no place to judge his life but what he was doing was just not healthy at all and it bothered you somehow...

Loud music welcomed you when you entered the dance floor. You were looking for Baekhyun but something caught your attention instead. You saw Jaehyun. Your heart dropped the moment you saw him.

There was a girl sitting on his lap, making out with him. The girl was wearing a short dress and you can see how the girl shoving her hand into his pants. Jaehyun was just smirking, continuing his passionate kiss with the girl, holding her close to him. Wow, what a sight. That girl wasn't even his first love. You were staring at them for about 20 seconds, you were completely blank. Even if you made a mistake by shooting him, isn't it he supposed to fall for you instead? But here right now, he was making out with another girl. Does he loves her? There were always humans like this... Maybe what Kyungsoo said was right after all. He was dangerous and he hooked up with random girls.

But the girl was pretty though... What feeling is this? 

You were about to turn around and walk away when a lady came to where Jaehyun was sitting. The lady looked sophisticated, she was wearing a tight button down white coloured blouse, undid two buttons, showing her cleavage with a fur coat draped around her shoulder. She wore a flower printed flared pants, outlining how firm her buttocks were. She was also wearing high heels that could kill insects with just one step of hers.

"Jung Jaehyun" she called but Jaehyun gave her no attention. After a few seconds passed, she took off her shades, stomping her feets.

"Jaehyun~ah let's go back home" she whined. She had that high pitched tone in her voice that Jaehyun stopped making out, irritated by her presence. Go back home? His sister? That lady looked just a little older than Jaehyun though. Jaehyun moved the girl away from his lap and stood infront of that lady that you thought was his sister. He bent a little to reach her height, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Why?" he asked, one of his brows lifted and then he smirked. "I don't live with you. Now please go before you embarrass yourself" Jaehyun's tone turned a little serious. You were staring at them from afar. Since the place was open, you were just standing behind those walls so that Jaehyun didn't notice you.

"Jaehyun-ah~" she called once again, grabbing his hand that he flung her arm instantly. 

" off" he stated, his expression was monotonous. "Step mum" he said that your eyes turned wide in surprise. That young woman is his step mother? Your mouth formed a big 'O'. His life was definitely not normal. He brushed his shoulder against her roughly enough that she clenched her jaw. You could sense jealousy in her towards the pretty girl Jaehyun kissed with. But why? Is she in love with her own step son?

Jaehyun was about to walk away but he saw you stood there, witnessing the entire situation. You fiddled with your own fingers when he stared at you, poking his tongue to the inside of his cheek. You blinked effortlessly, feeling awkward because somehow you invaded this human's privacy. You walked away, not meeting his eyes.

Thud...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter