03 Intimidating

Cupid's First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A song to heal your soul while reading my piece of work - f(x) - Paper Heart

The moment a warm hand touched your skin, you jolted in reaction. His hot body temperature clashed with your cooler one. You turned your head slightly to the right and found that Jaehyun was helping you to take the cream on the upper shelf. His muscular arm brushed against your thin one that you withdrew it instantly. For the first time, you could feel a human body heat that was close to you. It was strange.

You swirled around, only to meet his chest. Since when he was here? His tall frame was towering you, and you glanced up at him. After you turned around, his hand was on this side of your waist. It was warm, too warm that might burn your skin. He gazed down at you. You could see that he swallowed hard, his Adam's apple moved. Your hot breath was deliciously testing him, brushing against his throat. You felt awkward when he was this close, his body was sticking with yours. You looked away, felt your cheeks burning so you pretended wiping your sweats away with the back of your hand.

But why is he helping you when he was the one who put you in trouble? You moved your body away from him and you heard him groaned. He simply took one cream for you.

"Thanks" you muttered and wanted to leave with the cream when he grabbed your hand that you spun, facing him. He then carried you on his shoulder, lifted you up and put you to sit on a desk. You gasped with your eyes widened, this guy is so strong. He took the cream from your grasp.

"This is my way of apologizing" he said as he leaned closer to where you were sitting. You spreaded your legs a little when he moved forward, giving him space in between your knees. It felt weird when his front brushed your knees. 

"I can do this by myself" you told him, uncomfortable with the close proximity. He shook his head slowly, poking his tongue to the inside of his cheek. He looked intimidating and scary even when he was apologizing so you meekly nodded to him. Why is he like this? He turned the cover of the container, he didn't even read the content nor did he cared. He just wanted to touch this person infront of him that's all.

He applied gently on your knees, your wounded area. You grabbed his wrist when it was stinging.

"Painful.." you told him, stopping him. The contact with him was different. Why his body is this hot? He turned to look at you now. He was somehow giving you the impatient vibe. He was pleading for something. You too stared at him. His expression was hard to read.

He put the cream aside, wiping the remaining cream on his shirt. You were just looking at him. With one hand pressing on the desk while another one was on your knee. His hand moved upwards, making the hair on the back of your neck stood. His forefinger was drawing circle, slowly travelling to your thigh and now touching your skirt. He tapped on it twice that made you came back to senses. He was drumming his fingers on the hem of your skirt. 

You looked into his eyes. There was something you sensed now, lust? Wait, is he lusting after you? His eyes were definitely filled with lust. You jerked backwards, moved his hands away. Is this how his first love is like? Why your spell is not working on him? Feeling frustrated, you wanted to move away from him.

He smirked when you moved. All girls were dying to sleep with him but this one was just different. He grabbed your hand, stopping you from getting down the desk.

"Wait" you stopped him. "Let me try again" you told him that his brows were kintted in confusion.

"You will forget me." you read your spell to him one more time, cupping his face. You brought his face closer to yours, palms and delicate fingers cupping his soft skin. You stared into his eyes. Please work, you wished from the bottom of your heart. This guy must stop falling for you. It lasted longer this time. Perhaps last time was too short, you were not sure. And this time, he managed to make your heart flutter too. You were studying his face slowly, from his eyes to his nose to his lips, he looked heavenly handsome. Handsome boy please stop behaving like this, if not, you might have a hard time finding your true love...

He smirked in the midst when you were focusing on your spell. 

"W-why?" you asked, your brows knitted.

"Why do you always do this?" he asked, one of his brows lifted up. He found this enticing. Eh? Why your spell is not working on him? You were disappointed.

"How do you feel now?" you asked, pouting. He leaned closer but your hands were still cupping his face, he pressed his forehead against yours.

"What do you think?" he asked back, his hot breath fanning your lips, teasing you. His face was too close that you felt giddy and your heart pounded faster in your chest. You withdrew your hands and jerked backwards.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter