14 Marriage

Cupid's First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A song to heal your soul while reading my piece of work - The Rose - Insomnia

Your breathing were still not steady especially when you found that Jaehyun was not in the car. You unlocked the door and walked out. Since it was early in the morning, there's not much people. You were walking aimlessly on the beach side, unbothered when the sand got into your flat sandals. You had a thought that perhaps Jaehyun left like how he did in your dream. That fear...

It was quite chilly in the morning that you had runny nose, rubbing the sides of your arms. Your worried face immediately changed when you saw Jaehyun was talking to a small boy. Jaehyun is sweet. You had no idea what they were talking about but Jaehyun was crouching down to meet the boy's height, laughing and grabbing the boy's stomach. They were quite far from where you were standing so you approached them slowly. By the time you reached them, the boy ran away to the houses nearby.

"You're awake?" the moment he saw you, his lips lifted into a warm smile. Those cute dimples, you wanna squish them. He was looking up at you, still crouching.

"Are you hungry?" you shook your head. He stood, patted the dirt on his pants away.

"Then let's play a while" he grabbed your hand instantly and moved towards the water.

Your feet slowly dipped into the water, feeling the coldness that brought shivers down your spine. It was very windy, your hair was everywhere on your face. Jaehyun approached you slowly, still grabbing your hand. He took the red hair band that was tied on your wrist. He stood infront of you now, towering your small frame. You were looking up at him, watching what he was doing. He leaned in that you jerked backwards, thought he was going to kiss you but he stretched his forearm towards your hair. He was tying up your hair while facing you. It's easier if you tied it on your own but Jaehyun purposely took his own sweet time, pressing his front on yours. He was meticulous, grabbing your hair and tied it into a messy bun. Once he was done, he turned to you, staring at your face, studying every little details.

"Seol, good morning" he greeted and his eyes were glistening. His dimples were really showing now when he flashed his smile at you. He gave you a quick kiss and pulled you into his arms. He squeezed your body against him and nuzzled your hair. You were froze in his arms and your eyes were widened. He really was treating you as his girlfriend. As much as it brought butterflies to flutter in your stomach, you were afraid that you might really end up disappearing from the world.

"You smelled so good" he whispered next your ear and kissed it. Good? You blinked effortlessly on his choice of words. How did you smelled like?

Both of you got out of the water, the feets just reached the surface. Jaehyun unrolled the hem of his jeans just to find that you were still wearing sandals and it was completely wet now. You had no choice but to take it off. He didn't want you to walk on the sand, afraid your feet might get dirty so he scooped you up in his arms. You gasped and wrapped your arms around his neck instantly. 

"W-why?" your face was so close to him. It was weird of him carrying you in a bridal style. 

"I don't want your feet to get dirty" 

"I can wash them over there" you pointed at the tap water located nearby but Jaehyun shook his head. Jaehyun is stubborn. He approached his car and open the passenger seat door. He placed you carefully on the seat, took a water bottle and pour clean water on your feet until no more sand sticking on it. You were just watching his actions, somehow it looked so familiar to you as if it had occurred to you before. He took a cloth placed in the compartment of his car and wiped your feet. His warm hands on your ankle sure made your heart pounded faster in your chest, melted with his meticulous actions.

How come this human can be extra sweet to you? He was so delicate and detail-oriented whenever it comes to you but he himself sometimes could be clumsy to the point you questioned if he prioritized you over himself.

"I'll go get you something. Wait for a while" he told you and left the scene. Your lips were parted. He really had the husband material in him. You felt your cheeks burning for no reason. Yes indeed he is a husband material.

He came back after a few minutes. He looked disappointed. 

"Seol, I couldn't get you a new pair of shoes" he kneeled infront of you, a knee pressed on the sand. He was checking your expression, afraid you would be disappointed but he knew you were not that type of a picky person.

"Actually I can just use back my sandals" you told him. 

"I don't want you to catch a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter