17 Love

Cupid's First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A song to heal your soul while reading my piece of work - Punch & Loco - Say Yes

Seol tried to get a grip of herself when Yoonoh said 'i like you'. She knew it wasn't directed to her so she tried to digest what he said or why he would said that. Oh! Only now she was able to grasp the meaning. 

"So I said 'I like you' to the teacher earlier. Omo" she facepalmed herself that Yoonoh started laughing. "Why would I say that... You pranked me, didn't you?" she turned to him, brows knitted but he only chuckled. 

"You jerk" she commented that he smirked. He stood after that, gazing down at her. He reached his hand out, trying to help her to get up. She was hesitant at first because he looked like a prankster and a ert but he grabbed her hand, pulled her up to allow her stand on her own feet. 

They got out of the river, ready to be parted. Yoonoh left just like that without saying a goodbye. Seol was flustered with the direction back to the town plus she was limping. She was just walking on her own when Yoonoh passed by her and all of a sudden he crouched with his back facing her, a knee pressed on the ground. 

"Come, let me piggyback you" he said while turned to look at her from the front. She was in her dilemma.

"You are not a strange person, right?" she asked that he smirked, about to retort but she ended up receiving this stranger's help because he looked dependable. She wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her chin on his shoulder. He lifted her up and carried her on his back. When she turned to look at him from the side, she found that Yoonoh's ears turned red. She wondered why he would help her though. 

Once both reached the town, thank god her servants were searching for her so she managed to go back without her father suspecting her. She wanted to say goodbye but Yoonoh already left too. 

For the next English class, she wanted to go to see him. She didn't know why. She had the urge... However, she skipped today. She was also afraid because she wasn't as good as others so she decided to stay at home instead.

One of her servants came rushing to her room, she was noted that one of his father's friend came to visit the residence and she had to greet the guest. She was in her normal attire, about to leave her room, heading to the entrance when one of her servants told her a handsome man was coming.

"For real?"

"Yes, miss. He had beautiful features"

"Who is coming though?" she asked

"The Minister of Education"

"I suppose he's old then" she replied

"His son"

Both her servant and her reached the entrance and bowed to the guest. Seol lifted her head up only to realize that it was actually Yoonoh. Oh holy... She kept her head low, heart raced faster, afraid he might spill her secrets of disguising as a man to her father. She got panicked when the minister patted on Seol's back and Yoonoh was just right behind his father.

"This is Seol? She has grown taller" Seol only managed to force a smile, lowering her head more. 

"Seol, this is my friend. You remember the uncle who came visit you last time when you were little" Seol's father told Seol but Seol had no idea so she looked at her father in a strange way with her brows knitted. 

"And this your friend. You told me you wanted to marry him when you were little" Seol's eyes were widened so did Yoonoh's. He realised who she was now. He smirked, so they were long lost friends too. Wow that coincidence?

"Appa, I never said that" Seol denied and was about to leave while lowering her head but her father draped an arm around her shoulder.

"Greet properly" her father demanded. Seol pouted and presented a 90 degree bow to this uncle, "I am Han Seol" she smiled sheepishly.

"Oh, she's so lovely. Come join us for lunch" the minister suggested. Lunch? tt...

Yoonoh wanted to laugh the entire lunch, knowing that the clumsy Seol had to pretend all gentle and delicate like a lady infront of her father. She did looked different and beautiful to be exact, wearing a proper hanbok and not a man's attire. 

"Our Seol likes to paint and not interested in studying. She is a perfect wife material." indicating how the nation and even her father himself still discriminated woman in general. Seol only managed to force a smile the entire lunch. Once it was over, Seol excused herself but her father insisted her to bring Yoonoh around the residence. 

When both exited the living room, Seol threw Yoonoh a look. Her brows were knitted, jabbing her index finger on his arm. 

"I didn't know you are from a rich family. You are a real jerk"

"Wow, I can't believe you said those words in this kind of outfit. And please, I'm older than you" Yoonoh retorted. Seol scowled at him and about to leave when Yoonoh told Seol to bring him to her room. Seol showed him her room when her servants were not looking. 

"So this is how rich lady's room looks like" Yoonoh commented and Seol closed the door behind them. Yoonoh was just looking around when something caught his attention on Seol's study table. He took it, it was a piece of paper with Seol's handwriting, learning how to write alphabets. When he wanted to read, Seol tried taking it away from him. Her ugly handwriting... She jumped, trying to reach his height but to no avail. 

"Yah, you jerk. Give me back!" 

"Oh ho, I am older than you" 

"Who cares, you are at my house" 

"Call me oppa and I'll give you back" 

Seol was reluctant to do so. She didn't want to, it sounded very weird. She was just trying to get back her paper when one of her servants was about to enter her room. She got panicked and pressed her front to Yoonoh's front.

"Give me back. Quick! They don't know about this" Seol said, that was somehow true because only some, the one closest to her knew about her learning, studying and going to classes. 

"Call me oppa and-" 

"Oppa, juseyo" she said, eyes begging him to give her back her notes. 

"One more time" he wanted to a little longer because it was really entertaining to him. 

"Oppa, juseyo" she tried to sound a little cuter this time, hoping it would work. She saw how Yoonoh's ears turning red

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter