05 Warmth

Cupid's First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A song to heal your soul while reading my piece of work - BOL4 - Starlight

"Thanks" you muttered but you sneezed once more that he grabbed your hand instantly. 

"W-why?" you asked, pried your hand away from him.

"You should get changed. Your boyfriend will wait for you. Don't worry" once he said that, he grabbed your hand and went back into the building. You were just letting him to lead the way. How come he can be this nice when sometimes he could be a jerk?

"We're here" he said when both of you reached the washroom.

"But it's under renovation" you told him when you saw there was a signboard placed in front of the girl's washroom.

"It's okay, I am fine" you told him but he saw that you were actually shivering from the cold. It was still raining heavily outside. You definitely would catch a cold after this. 

"Let's use the male washroom then" he suggested that your eyes went wide. He shoved you into one of the toilet cubicles and locked it. 

"I will wait for you outside here" he said, leaned his back against the door casually.

"But what if someone comes in?" you asked after he locked the room. 

"Don't worry" he said but you were hesitant about this. How come he is forcing you to get changed? Plus there were only two other more toilet cubicles, you were afraid if someone would really come in and there was not enough for them to use. You shook the thoughts away and ed your school blouse. You were really soaked and completely wet, even your camisole was wet. You took it off. You hung both your camisole and your school blouse on the door and started to wear the jacket that he lent you. You were trying to fasten the zip when you heard the voices of a few people talking and coming into the washroom. 

Jaehyun opened the door and came into the toilet cubicle, only to come face to face with you. His intention was to hide but he was staring at your chest, you had his jacket on but since you were still trying to fasten the zip below, he could see that you were just wearing your bra underneath that you blinked effortlessly. He shushed you but you got panicked, trying to fasten the zip nervously. You turned around to prevent him from looking at you. This is so embarrassing. Your hands were just not working with your brain today, you couldn't fasten the zip below. It was like your fingers tangled with one another. You got more panicked when the few men entered the washroom.

Seeing you struggling, Jaehyun approached you from the back. His front was pressed to your back. He wrapped his muscular arms around your small frame causing you to look at him from the side. His face was close but he was focusing on the zip. His huge hands wrapped around your small ones, helping you to fasten it properly and zipped it up for you. The moment his warm hands touched yours, it sent tingles to every senses in your body. He then turned to look at you, his face was centimetres close to you. Pink flushed your cheeks when his hot minty breath landed on your lips.

"Why are you nervous?" he whispered but you didn't reply. Too giddy when he was this close. His hands were still holding yours.

"Hmm?" one of his brows lifted up, waiting for your reply. His humming definitely made your heart skipped a beat.

"See, you are still shivering" he whispered one more time and hugged you tighter from the back, resting his chin on your shoulder. His body's heat collided with your cooler one. You were just staring at him blankly. He had to bend a little since he was taller than you. He turned to face you after that, staring at your lips. That moment lasted for a while, both of you were staring at each other. You could feel his heart beats faster when his front glued to your back.

Both of you snapped back to reality when those people left the washroom. You pried your body away from him, feeling hot and weird. He unlocked the door, scanning the washroom to make sure that it was vacant then only he told you to come out.

You shoved your clothes into your bag, still waiting for Baekhyun to pick you up. And Jaehyun had not gone back home yet. He was waiting next to you, sitting on a step of the stairs. You found yourself staring at his face. His side profile was perfect and his skin was really fair. You swore that this human might be the most beautiful one that you had seen in your life. He turned to your side and caught you staring at him. You scratched the back of your neck, pretended nothing happened. Pressing your lips together, feeling embarrassed with yourself.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter