12 The pill

Cupid's First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A song to heal your soul while reading my piece of work - TTL - Time To Love

You checked yourself in the mirror for so many times. You were wearing a mini puffed sleeve off shoulder white dress that reached your knees. It was a close-fitting, plain white and made of thin cloth so you wouldn't feel warm during summer. You pulled the puffed upwards so it wouldn't reveal much of your shoulder.

You applied peach matte lipstick, unsure on how to do makeup since you had never done it. You tried curling your hair but had given up after a few attempts. You assumed this will be the last time spending time with Jaehyun so why not you try to be pretty and decent around him.

You grasped on the bottle containing the pill, still reluctant to give it to him. You sauntered out of the house and headed to a cinema where you told Jaehyun to meet there.

Upon reaching, you saw a boyfriend material stood near the advertisement board, checking his phone. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt and a pair of denim ripped jeans. Just a simple pendant necklace hung around his neck, he looked awesome. His hair was extra fluffy today, you noticed it when he brushed his hair back with his fingers.

You approached him slowly and stood next to him, nudging him on the side that he turned to look at you. The moment his eyes met you, the corner of his lips lifted up into a warm smile.

"You're pretty today" his ears slowly turning red. Just how cute he is? "I didn't know we are on a date today?" 

"This is not a date. I will repay your kindness today so tickets and everything on me" you told him and grabbed his hand. You went to purchase tickets and he was just admiring your view from the back. Somehow, you made him feel like he could depend on you.

Both of you sat next to each other in the cinema and he was staring at you when the lights were dimming in and the show was about to start. The name of the movie was On Your Wedding Day starring Kim Young Kwang and Park Bo Young. You didn't even know the content of the movie because you simply bought it and unfortunately it was a romance movie.

From your point of view, both characters had beautiful chemistry as a couple but it became awkward when Jaehyun draped an arm around your shoulder. You turned to look at him when he leaned closer to get the drink that was placed on the cup holder of your seat. That sudden close proximity sure made you swoon over of how good Jaehyun smelled like. You remained your composure whenever he accidentally brushed his hand on yours or his arm lightly touched yours. You were really going to miss him after this... 

During the of this movie where the male lead confessed his feelings to the female lead but they didn't end up together, most girls started to cry in the cinema. You too, not an exception that tears started rolling down on your cheeks. Just these few days, you hoped so much that you were a human so that you could love Jaehyun like how he did to you. You wiped your tears with the back of your hands. Just how much you could relate your feelings to the male lead who couldn't end up with the partner just because of things that couldn't be solved. No matter how much you thought about it, you and Jaehyun were from a different world and definitely not be able to be together.

He was checking on you from time to time to make sure you were okay. The fact that you cried just because of a movie broke his heart. He swore that he would never let you watch movies with sad endings after this.

Your eyes were puffy when you came out of the cinema. He waited for you when you went to the washroom. You tidied up your hair and applied the lipstick once more. At least you needed to look beautiful before you make him erase you from his memory.

 

 

"Okay, until here. Thanks for being my friend. Here, take this" you handed him a present that his brows were knitted.

"Are you going back by yourself?" he asked, taking the present box you gave him. You nodded to assure him you would be fine. It's time to part. Both of you were in the parking lot, right infront of his car. As much as you wanted to go back with him but the longer you stay, the longer you wanted to spend your time with him which was very selfish of you. 

"Can you please bend a little?" you asked politely. Since he would erase you in his memory, it was no harm to kiss him. You wanted to give him a forehead kiss that indicated as friendship or denoted as comforting someone. You wanted him to feel the affection you had for him. He bent a little, one of his brows lifted.

You cupped his face and slowly planted a kiss on his forehead. The moment your lips pressed on Jaehyun's forehead, his eyes were widened in surprise. He didn't even expect this. There was a loud pop when you pulled away. You tried your best holding back your tears.

"Thanks for giving me feelings that I have never experienced before" you muttered, gazing downwards, biting your lower lip. You then took the present from his hold and took out the pill in the small bottle.

"You must eat this" you averted your eyes from the pill to him, looking up at him now. His ears had turned really red. He was just staring at you, confused.

"Goodbye Jung Jaehyun." as soon as you said this, you turned around and walked away from him. Yes, you can this, Seol. Don't cry... Tears started rolling down your cheeks. You didn't know love can be this painful. You halted to calm y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter