06 Jealousy

Cupid's First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A song to heal your soul while reading my piece of work - Day6 - I Loved You

After dropping you off to school, Baekhyun drove away. On his way, he saw Jaehyun and his friends walking to the school. Baekhyun's hatred towards Jaehyun was too intense, he could've just hit him over. t... He couldn't do that now, he is a cupid. Baekhyun poked his tongue to the inside of his cheek and rolled his eyes. Seeing you close to him made him more mad than ever.

It was during the Science period that Jaehyun decided to join you and Kyungsoo in a group to do experiment. It was too noticeable when Jaehyun and his friends, Sehun and Kai joined your group. You didn't realised why he would do that because all those girls in your class started to notice you and got jealous over the fact that you were with Jaehyun and his handsome friends. Kyungsoo looked more uncomfortable than ever, fidgeting in his seat. The teacher instructed one member from the group to get some laboratory apparatus that Kyungsoo stood up voluntarily when Sehun, the one who bullied him in the past told him to sit down instead and Kai would get it. What are they doing? You turned to look at Jaehyun that was sitting next to you.

"Why are you here?" you asked

"I am trying to be kind with the people around you" he whispered next to your ear that you were dumbfounded. Is he for real? But this was just making Kyungsoo to be more uncomfortable. You shook all those thoughts away and concentrated in class.

You were focusing on their interaction, he really tried hard to be kind towards Kyungsoo. You were laughing internally when he helped Kyungsoo to take the beaker and measured the liquid for him. Even Kyungsoo was shook. When Kyungsoo accidentally almost dropped the beaker, Jaehyun was fast to take it, he almost cursed at him but stopped when he realised you were staring at them. You just didn't get what he was trying to gain for being kind to you and Kyungsoo, but somehow he was cute. A tough and rough guy trying to gain your attention.

It was during recess when you hid in the secluded room. You managed to shoot your arrows of love to a few future couples today. Feeling happy, you sat near to the small window, looking at the scenery of the school. Love, indeed was beautiful. All of a sudden, Jaehyun crossed your mind. That human was beautiful too, you wondered how his future love would be. Is she going to be pretty? Is she going to love Jaehyun as much as he put his effort in making you fall for him? That thought itself made you wonder who is that lucky girl... Ehh... What are you thinking about? Why are you thinking about him though?

Just then, someone barged into the room. You turned around and could see Jaehyun catching his breath, his hand was on his chest, calming himself down. Probably he was chased by girls again?

"You're here?" he asked nonchalantly and sat next to you. Just when you thought about him, he appeared right at the moment. After a while, you started to feel awkward. You could feel his body was quite close next to you, his hand was literally brushing yours. It reminded you of the incident in the toilet cubicle.

"You're too close" you muttered, pulling your knees up to your chest. 

"Hmm?" he turned to you slowly. "Why?"

"I mean you are too close" you turned to look at him and scooted closer to the other side. 

"You don't like it?" he asked, staring at you.

"Most girls dislike skinship" you turned to him, giving him tips to be a nice human. Just when you said that, he leaned his face closer to yours that you were stunned by the closeness. Your heart skipped a beat when he tilted hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter