02 Wild thoughts

Cupid's First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A song to heal your soul while reading my piece of work - IU - Friday

"What do you think of an older man in his 40s fell for a younger woman in her 20s?" Baekhyun sat across you on the dining table. Baekhyun, your housemate who fed you with good food was also a cupid. He worked for 8 years now, you were a 2 year senior to him. He always discussed love relationship with you since you were his close collegue. However, he had more experience since he worked while shooting hearts to the adults. He dealt with a lot more problems as compared to you.

You were the one who offered him a place to stay, so now he was almost covering all the expenses solely based on his salary. You too worked for part time sometimes to help him.

"I think that kind of relationship is not for us to judge. Well if they have pure feelings with each other then it should be okay?" you answered, being fair not to judge one's love life.

"Okay, you see here. We shoot them the arrow, the one who had the first love will be the one initiating the relationship but what if he was only seeking for ual pleasure? I have tried shooting a few times for this one man who had so many first love in his life"

"Then, it is wrong I think. But don't tell me the girl really likes him without knowing his past?" you asked, being curious. Since you never really deal with older people's relationship, you wanted to know what will happen to both of them.

"I don't know, I just shoot them you know Seol... So how is your school today?" Baekhyun asked, he always acted like your older brother, asking this and that and help whenever he is able to.

You were hesitant to tell him about what happened to yourself and that boy, Jaehyun. That mistake you made...

"It was fine... but I missed a shot today" you told him, filtered some information about that boy.

"Wow, that was unlike you." he chuckled. You grimaced, to be honest you were unsure of how to handle that because you were the one at fault, shooting at the wrong person.

"Seol, finish this" Baekyun told you finish up the soup and then he went to wash the dishes.

You were always curious about this too, since Baekhyun was too nice as a cupid, if he ever was a human, there will be a lot of girls will label Baekhyun as their first love too.

 

 

After knowing that a boy you once shot with the arrow was finally going out with the girl he liked, you were delighted all the way to the class. You sat on your place next to Kyungsoo after greeting him a 'hi'. Kyungsoo and you sat in the middle row of the class next to the window that was facing outside of the field. You liked this place because usually less people will look or take that place of yours hence less people would notice your existence including teachers. You were scanning the list given by the Matchmaker Deity to check your next target after failing to shoot yesterday when suddenly you heard girls from your class all fangirling over someone. They were shouting, squealing in excitement and some covering their mouths in awe when a few boys were walking passed this class. Even boys were cheering for them.

The group of boys stopped at the entrance of this class, entering that your eyes went wide. Oh? Those were the three you saw yesterday including this Jaehyun boy. You looked away at the window, pretending that you were not in class. But wait... He should already forget you by now. Why are you hiding, Seol? You straightened yourself on your seat.

"Oh my god, they are here" Kyungsoo muttered under his breath. He looked stressed and depressed with the presence of the boys.

"Are you okay? Kyungsoo-ssi?" you asked Kyungsoo, scanning his expression. He only forced a smile. You lifted your head when the three approaching here at the rows of your seats. He was staring at you and you too gazing at him. He smirked and reached the seat right at the back fo you. You turned your torso slightly. Is he from this class?

"Oi, Kyungsoo" Jaehyun called, stretched his hand and ruffled Kyungsoo's hair from the back. Is he bullying Kyungsoo? His two other friends also sat at the back of both Kyungsoo and you. Something was definitely weird here. All this while, Kyungsoo was always a happy and bright student. You turned around slightly to look at him.

"Oh? Seol, we are from the same class?" he leaned closer and asked that your brows knitted in confusion. Wait? He remembered you? That spell didn't work on him? Your mouth were parted slightly, sweats forming on the sides of your face. You were blank for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter