Chapter 14 - Short update

The Cursed Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung spent more than one week searching for Mina he started to lose hope as he didn’t find anything related to her. He called some of her friends, Momo and secretly went to her father’s mansion to talk with the maids but they too don’t know anything about her.

He was helplessly standing in front of her now abandoned villa when he felt a hand on his right shoulder, he turned around just to see Jimin smiling at him.

“Women are cheap, aren’t they?” he asked “first Sohyun and now Mina” Chaeyoung rolled his eyes and remained silent “Mina bided her goodbyes to me to” he lied.

“What?” Chaeyoung asked confusingly.

“Yes” Jimin nodded “she visited me two days ago and we spent a night together. She didn’t get over me yet”

Chaeyoung clenched his jaw. He was speechless.

“She did the best, I begged her to not leave but she refused,” he said as he rubbed his eyes “I will miss her so much but she left everything behind to start a new life away from us” Jimin smile and cupped Chaeyoung’s cheeks but the latter slapped his hands away “you should start a new life too Chaeyoung. Away from here”

“I will do what I want. You are not a threat to me so keep your advices for yourself”

Chaeyoung said before he walked to his new Cadillac car. Jimin looked confusingly at him wondering how he can now afford this car but he shrugged his shoulders and walked back to his car.

~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter