Chapter 10

The Cursed Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina slowly and blankly walked in the corridor, heading to the elevator all the memories were passing in front of her. From their first meeting, the day he got shot and the engagement night she couldn’t forget.

She rushed to her car and with shaking hands she turned it on but she couldn’t drive. She was heartbroken. Out of complete silence, the cry arose. Her mind clouded with pain, her heart grew cold and numb with pent up emotion. She turned off the car and dozed off. She felt clogged with pain and anger, hurt, and fear. All she could do was join the cry.

After what looked like hours, Mina took a deep breath and started the engine again after wiping her tears and smiling at herself in the mirror “it’s okay Mina, you can live alone. You don’t need anyone” she convinced herself as she drove off.

 

On the other hand, Chaeyoung and Sohyun were in the bed at one of the motels near his workplace. Sohyun closed her eyes and enjoyed his scent after they made love unlike him, he was staring at the ceiling, all he thought about was Mina’s figure as she left the office. Sohyun kissed his cheek “what are you thinking about. You weren’t enjoying it like I was”

“Hm?” he smiled “no nothing, I am just happy that you are with me again,” he said while smiling at her, he left a peck on her nose before she clung more into him.

 

~~

Night

SooAe was in Jimin’s house the two were on the dinner table “today is the day” she smirked, “aren’t you excited?”

“I am but I don’t trust that guy Bobby” he sighed and sat back staring right into the woman’s eyes “won’t you-“

“Get rid of him? Easy” she smiled “I’ve already planned this”

“No wonder I love you” said kissing her hand.

“Same as Mina, so you will be mine and only” she added causing him to leave her hand. He widened his eyes at her and shook his head aggressively.

“No not in that way” he stated “let me take care of her”

SooAe hummed and got up “I’ll leave and tell you what will happen”

Jimin left a peck on her lips and watched leave his apartment. He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled at his reflection “you will be the strongest Park Jimin” he bragged.

 

Kitano’s mansion

Bobby was sitting in his car; he wore a black mask and cap before he cocked his silenced gun. As they planned SooAe disabled the mansion’s security camera and made sure everyone is asleep. She purposely left the window open leaving a room for him to enter. He sneaked into his room and as SooAe advised him.

‘The second floor, third room on the left’ he repeated before he reached it. With his gloved hand, he opened the door. Kitano was busy grabbing a book from the bookshelf when he felt a gun pointed at his head.

“Shuuush” said Bobby while putting his finger on his mouth.

“What do you want?”

“Your soul”

“For what? Who sent you?”

“Goodbye old man” was the last sentence Kitano heard after he got shot twice in the heart. He collapsed on the floor instantly and his body didn’t fight. His soul and body gave up in no time, blood filled the carpet and floor. Bobby watched him coldly and turned around just to see Sooae pointing a gun at him “good job”

“What are you doing?” he asked confusingly “that wasn’t from our plan”

“Do you think I trust anyone?” she chuckled.

Bobby chuckled, he walked to her and swiftly took the gun from her hand before he pinned her to the wall “and do you think you are stronger than me?” he cupped her face and stared into her eyes with his intense one “I still have the video and I recorded every conversation we had. I can ruin your life. Now let that substitute man get arrested and give me my money”

Sooae pushed him away and nodded “leave, I will call you when everything is done”

Bobby glared at her before he rushed outside the mansion, Sooae stared at Kitano’s corpse. She took a deep breath and grabbed her phone “please I want to report a crime! Myoui Kitano is assassinated!!!” she yelled through the phone “send help I am scared!”

“We are on our way ma’am don’t worry!”

Sooae dialed another number “it’s done” she stated to Jimin “but I couldn’t get rid of Bobby… Call Mina, tell her the bad news”

Jimin hummed, what Sooae didn’t know is that he was waiting in front of Mina’s house. He walked slowly to the front door and rang the bell. Luckily Mina was still awake working on a complicated case.

“What do you want at this hour Jimin?” she asked crossing her arms.

Jimin looked down with furrowed eyebrows “I wanted to be the one who informs you Mina”

“Inform me what?” she asked her heartbeats are already increasing.

“I am so sorry Mina, your father passed away. He was killed in his office”

Tears already formed in her eyes; she was speechless. Sadness hit her like a huge wave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter