I Love (You) Too

DESTINY (wheesun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: I'll start using MMM song titles now if it feels appropriate lmao. Also, I'm aware its I love too, but its sounds so wrong lol. Anyway, here you go!

To all the readers, subscribers, upvoters, and (especially) commenters. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING THIS STORY ALL THE LOVE. ToT (that's me crying at 1am updating this story)

+++++++

MAY 2015

Wheein woke up to a message that made her heart drop on the floor... She hasn't told Hyoyeon about Yongsun yet, but the thing is, the relationship between Hyo and Wheein is just blurred lines. Wheein knows and she feels it too, that the feelings towards Hyonnie are mutual, but the timing is not right. She promised she'll wait... but she broke the promise, Kim Yongsun came into her life unexpectedly, she knew Hyonnnie for so long and the last thing she wants to do is hurt the girl who takes care of her constantly.

Wheein heard a knock on her door and wipe her tears. Hyejin came in and was in shock to see her best friend crying-

"Did Yong-"

"No no... That's not it. I uh-" Wheein started and Hyejin walks towards her and take a sit on her bed and held Wheein.

"Tell me, what happened?"

"It's Hyonnie..." Wheein started and Hyejin's mouth formed an 'OH' and she continued. "I haven't told her yet, and I don't think I can."

"You're not her girlfriend, Whee. There's nothing to be scared-"

"But why do I feel like this? My heart is hurting for being dishonest to her."

"Well then just tell her that you have fallen for someone, is it that hard?"

"I don't know, Hyej... I like them both. Really."

"But you can't have them both-"

"I know that... but what if I lose her when I tell her that... you know... about Yongsun."

"Wheein, I'll repeat myself, I never do this but for you, I will. Hyoyeon unnie and you are not in a relationship, as much as how she sees it, she doesn't have any right to get mad, because, in the first place, she rejected you."

"Hey! She didn't reject me!"

"That's not my point, what I wanted to get across is that... If she really wants to be with you, she should've done that a long time ago. Don't you like, Yong?"

"Oh god, I like her. I like her so much. But at the same time, I don't want to hurt Hyonnie..."

"Okay... You're gonna run late, this conversation will not end. Why don't you take a shower and I'll order breakfast for us, clearly you wouldn't be able to cook. We will talk about this later. Okay? Today is your recital, Wheeinie. Focus!" Hyejin said and Wheein just stares at her. Hyejin jumped on Wheein and cuddled her for a while before letting the girl go for a shower. Every time Wheein is in a bad mood, Hyejin knows that she just needs a little affection to cheer her up, and Hyejin got a lot of that in storage waiting to be used. Wheein got up smiling like she was never in a bad mood.

Yongsun took a final look on her outfit today and smiled to herself in the mirror on how pretty she looks. She got into her car and drive her way to Byul's condo unit. It took her at least 10 minutes of ringing her door before Byul answered her. Byul on her PJs, yawning and bed hair came to face Yongsun. "Yong?! What the is wrong with you!?"

"Wow, you could at least say good morning..." Yongsun said as she walks past Byul without asking her permission if she could enter. 

"Good morning- what the is wrong with you? I'm sorry for being such a bother this early." Byul followed Yong inside scratching her eyes and annoyed.

Yong took a seat on one of Byul's reclining chairs and smile. "Oh, please, its past 10, Byul." Yong started and then she looked at Byul. "Can you please accompany me to the campus?"

"To where?"

"To Wheein and Hyejin's university..."

"Why? What happened?"

"It's Wheein's recital..." Yongsun said as she can't stop blushing and smiling and Byul is so weirded out.

"Why I didn't know this? Why are you acting weird? You're scaring me."

"Well... she told me she doesn't want us to come because we're going to take so much attention if we did."

"-and I agree with her, Yong. You can't just go out in public like that."

"That's why I want you to come with me, look! I'm in my disguise."

"Sunglasses and a cap? Are you dumb? Just ask Hyejin to record Wheein's performance or something... and let me sleep."

"Byul, come on! You don't understand, I want to support her and watch her personally you know? I want to be there. I already brought flowers, it's in my car." Byul jaw dropped.

"What? You have never done something like this for me before. You must really like Wheein..."

"Well I do or it would've made us dating very awkward if I didn't right?" Yongsun said and Byul's eyes bulged out, almost fell out of her socket. Yongsun smiled, she didn't mean to keep Byul in the dark for very long, she just can't seem to find the right timing to do it.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Wheein and I... We're dating." Yongsun said and Byul guided herself to sit on her couch as she processes this new information. "I really wanted to tell you this, but I'm so busy, we're busy and like... I need the right timing."

"Wow... So you're gay now? Wow..." Byul asked because she can't believe what is happening before her eyes and at this point, she still thought Yong is playing her, a prank maybe? and honestly, on Yong's part, she is still not comfortable using that word and she admitted that to Wheein, that she doesn't want to label herself, not yet.

"I urm-I wasn’t interested in finding a label for what I am. All I know is that I loved men before and I love Wheein now. I am OK with that. I'll keep it that way." Yong said and Byul nods, and now she has no other choice but to support Yong in her decision. "So can you please? Get ready now? For me?" Yongsun asked Byul flashing her doe eyes to her best friend, Byul just rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Okay... I'm doing this for Wheein." Byul said as she retreats to go take a shower. Yong opened her phone and started checking her SNS, then she saw Hyejin's post.

She smiled seeing Wheein having a fun morning with Hyejin, wishing she could be there, so she then decided to send Wheein some good luck message.

After a few minutes, Byul comes out wearing her streetwear branded clothes and looked for Yong's who's smiling on her couch.

"Someone's irritatingly happy..." Byul said as she grabs her own baseball cap from her desk. "Shall we?"

"Yes! Let's go!" Yongsun said excitedly as they descended the building and when Yong finally reached the car park, she took a deep breath and smile.

"You're weird most days but you're even weirder now that you're overly happy for no reason," Byul said as she gets in on the passenger seat of Yong's car.

"Well, what can I say? It's a beautiful day!" Yong said as she started the car. "Isn’t it a beautiful day?" Yong said as she glances at Byul still uncomfortable on how high her best friend looks like.

"Let me guess? Wheein texted you?" Byul said and Yong felt giddy hearing Wheein's name as she nods and smiles.

"Uh-huh! With a heart emoji! AHHHHH!!!" Yongsun said as she bounces to her seat.

"I swear to god if you killed me or even leave a scratched on my face for driving recklessly, I'm gonna kill you..." Byul said as she slumped to her seat and looked out the window smiling. Admit it or not, she's really so ing happy to see her best friend this happy. Yong's always smiling because the public expects her to do that, but Byul knows when Yongsun is genuinely happy, and it is this moment.

Wheein was practicing her dance outside the building when Hyejin walks towards her with her vlogging camera. Wheein saw her and asked to turn it off for a while. "Why? This is quality content."

"Can you meet Yong and Byul for me? They're already here."

"What? I thought you told her not to come-"

"But she did... ugh..." Wheein looks so sad and Hyejin sighed as she drags her friend to the side.

"Wheein, I know you, I don't want to say it but I will because you are being dumb. Do you purposely ask her not to come because you're avoiding her? Because, it looks to me she came to surprise you, but you're... not happy?"

Wheein looked at Hyejin and nod slowly. "I don't know what to say... Do I tell her about Hyonnie? About how I feel about her?"

"Well she knows???"

"Yeah, but like..."

"Call Hyoyeon..."

"Huh?"

"Call her... Tell her... So you are not out here torturing yourself and Yongsun. Wheein, that woman likes you so much. If she caught up with your stupidity, that you're avoiding her, she'll get hurt. Do you want that-"

"Who's avoiding who?" Yongsun voice came and Wheein and Hyejin turn around with shock faces and saw Byul waving at them awkwardly as Yong was just standing there, a bouquet of flowers in her hand. They are not really catching anyone's attention because the university plaza is too busy with so many people to pay attention to them. Yong and Byul are fitting in very well.

Hyejin looked at Wheein and mouthed I'm sorry as she approaches Byul and drags her away from the two.

"Wheein... were you avoiding me?" Yongsun said as she gives the flowers for Wheein. Wheein took it, looking down, she's too guilty to look at Yongsun. "May I know why? Am I too much-"

Wheein immediately seek for Yong's eyes and looked at her. "Of course not..." Wheein looked around, and she held Yong's hands and drag her to the side where they are covered by the majority of the people in the plaza. "It's... do you know Hyoyeon Unnie?" Wheein asked and Yongsun took a gulp and nods.

"You are making me nervous..."

"She texted me... and..."

"Do you like her? more than you like me?" Yongsun asked and Wheein can give her an instant answer.

"I like you both, I like you more of course, but I don't want her-I don't want to hurt her, I don't want to hurt any of you-"

"I thought we were on the same page, Wheein. You see–you always asked me for advice regarding your life, career, and everything, you even talk to me about her sometimes and it hurts like hell, even so I do that because I lo-like you, Wheein. I, Kim Yongsun, knows that I did the most stupid thing in the world when I kissed you that night but I think we’re both stupid – you kissed me back. I don’t know what will happen now or what do we even call it, we are literally dating now, right? and-and all I know is that I am not guilty. That night? The first time I did it with you, it means so much to me Wheein. . . I love how I come to you and you make love to me and kiss me that night without her knowing it. It's not even cheating, you and her don't have a relationship like us, to begin with. Wheein, please tell her about us, please leave her, I have never begged someone to love me before, but for you, I will, because I am seriously falling in love with you..." Yong said and Wheein held her face and caress her cheeks. Yongsun just sighed. "-either way, someone is going to end up being hurt. I really hope it’s not me."

"Okay..."

"Okay, what?"

"I'll call her and tell her-about us... because I can't lose you," Wheein said and Yongsun's heart soared, Wheein gave her a smile and Yong felt how lucky she is that moment, to be Wheein's special someone. Yongsun is smiling from ear to ear and her eyes literally shine and she looks so pretty. The feelings are mutual because Wheein felt her heart soar, how lucky she is to have Yong like this. Everyone wanted Kim Yongsun, but Kim Yongsun wanted her and only her. "Aww, you look like a bug."

Yongsun was shocked by the comparison, Wheein was also shocked by her choice of words so she clasp with her hand, the one that wasn't holding the flowers, sure Yongsun's been described in a more elegant way... but a BUG? "A bug?"

"I didn't mean that in a bad way, you have like cute bug eyes, you know, rounded shiny eyes, it's cute really I wasn't-I'm sorry, I was so nervous, it's just we're here, just the two of us and you're just so really really pretty... I'm sorry, I'm usually better at this-"

"At what? Metaphors?"

"Uhm. . . At flirting?" 

"Oh is that what you're trying to do?" Yongsun giggled how adorable Wheein looks like blabbering in front of her. "You might want to revisit the manual on that one. You're lucky you're cute." Yong said pouting and Wheein bit her lip and nod as a smile form on her face.

"That's my main currency. I can get away with everything by being cute."

"Are you always going to use that on me?"

"As long as it's going to work, Yes," Wheein said and they end up smiling at each other. Then they heard the PA speaker, calling the performing students inside the hall."Oh, I should get going-"

"-wait!" Yong called and Wheein looked at her. "You can kiss me if you want to. For good luck." Yong said bit her lower lip, Wheein smiled and leaned closer to her and kissed her.

"Wow, they really are dating..." Byul said as they came back, a bucket of popcorn in hand.

"We heard the PA so we hurried back here. I see you too worked it out?" Hyejin said, with a different bucket of popcorn in her arms and a really big cup of soda.

"You're watching a fundraising concert, not a movie," Wheein whined as soon as she broke the kiss and looked at the two.

"We can get hungry supporting you, so? Go on! You're gonna be late." Hyejin said as she shoos Wheein away from them. "We'll see you after your performance, make us proud, Pup!"

"Oh, I will!" Wheein said as she waves goodbye to the group and gave a wink on Yong's direction.

Yongsun choke on her breath as she adjusted her cap from her head. "Someone's happy, I'm positive I'm getting free dinner tonight," Hyejin said as Yongsun laced her arms on Hyejin's.

"...and a free breakfast, if you got so lucky."

"Hell yeah..."

The three of them seated on the very corner of the concert hall, tho it is a front seat, as Wheein requested, they decided to take the far corner just to be safe. The squad watched the concert in its entirety and all three of them truly enjoyed the whole program and when its time for Wheein to perform, Byul and Hyejin are ce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter