DA RA DA

DESTINY (wheesun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: DA RA DA is the perfect title for this chapter, Ugh! *chef's kiss* listen to it. A quick and short (in my vocabulary) update (no time jump), because I wanted everyone to stream and buy Wheein's new song tomorrow! UwU So here's a little treat for Wheein nation! 

...and damn, the subs and upvotes go off, the comments are giving me a boost its kind of my spinach lol. I'll assume you are liking this story. lmao 

 

++++++

APRIL 2015

After what happened last night, Wheein and Yong just decided to not speak about it AT ALL, she let Yong sleep on her bed and Wheein sleeps on the couch in their living room. Wheein woke up when she heard the pan sizzling, then she peeks out of the couch and she saw her mom cooking… with Yong?!

Wheein pretended she’s still sleeping and closed her eyes as she tries to hear what they were talking about. Of course, her mom still fangirls over Yongsun. Embarrassing lady that she is.

"I still can’t believe you are friends with my daughter, this is amazing! I’m sorry, we love you in this household-"

"It’s fine, Mrs. Jung, It is always a true delight to meet people who love you for doing what you love, I appreciate it," Yongsun said politely and Wheein smiled, she knows Yongsun loves meeting fans. Especially fans who blows her ego up.

"You really have grown to be a fine young woman, your parents must be proud of you." Wheein’s mom said and Yongsun smiled.

"I actually-I run from home when I was 18..." Yongsun said and Wheein’s mom stopped chopping onions and looked at Yong. "I started singing on TV when I was 14, they let me, but they didn’t know this is what I want to do for a living, they thought singing was just my hobby, they made me stop going to tv shows but then I decided to accept my offer on LA when I was 18-"

"You are so brave for doing that, and look where you are now, it pays off. Don't regret any of it dear."

"I won't and thank you, Mrs. Jung." Yongsun said and she smiled. "It just that I never saw them after I left so…"

"Aww, they never contacted you?" Mrs. Jung asked and Yongsun shakes her head. Wheein’s mom opened her arms and hugged Yong. "We can be your family... you know what? Join Wheein and Hyejin, when they go back here in Jeonju for holidays, okay? We are your family now, I’m adopting you. I’m not saying this because you’re famous, I’m saying this because you’re still young and everyone deserves parental love. Okay?" Yongsun nods and she wipes her tears and smiled at the older woman.

"Thank you so much for this, Mrs. Jung, I really do appreciate all of these," Yongsun said and it sounded sincere enough for Wheein. So she pretended to just wake up and she yawns loud enough so the girls from across the room would hear her.

"Your meds are in the coffee table, you’ve been irresponsible again, Pup!" Mrs. Jung shouted from the kitchen as  Wheein slowly help herself sit up straight. She’s still feeling heavy-headed.

“Sorry, mom,” Wheein said as she takes her meds for her hangover. Yongsun didn’t know what to do, she was just shuffling on the kitchen but she really wanted to come and check on Wheein. Then she saw Hyejin running towards Wheein as she watches Hyejin give Wheein a hug. Yongsun looks at Wheein’s mother and saw she was just watching the two with a smile.

"They’re always like that, don’t mind them. They look like an old married couple." Mrs. Jung said and Yongsun felt a sting in the pit of her gut.

"Hyejin… My head hurts, please, not now." Wheein said as she pushes Hyejin away and the girl pouted. "Go away..."

"No! I want my morning cuddles!" Hyejin shouted and Wheein big spoon’d Hyejin. "I feel like I’m bloated…"

"You ate a lot last night…Of course you’ll feel bloated." Wheein said as she runs her hand on Hyejin’s hair. Hyejin looked at Wheein and the smaller girl just raised an eyebrow. Hyejin burped on Wheein’s face. "Oh my god! You filthy-Ugh eew!"

"HAHAHAAHAHAH!" Hyejin burst out laughing and the two fell on a quick nap just spooning on the couch.

Byul, Yongsun and Wheein’s parents were already sitting and eating on the dining table when Wheein and Hyejin finally decided to COMPLETELY wake up this time. Wheein and Yongsun’s eye met for a split second and both looked the other way, Byul felt weirded by it but Hyejin got the awkwardness and shakes her head.

"Why is it so cold in here?" Hyejin asked out of the blue and Wheein shot her a glare.

"Is it? Should we lower the AC?" Mr. Jung asked and Hyejin smiled and shakes her head.

And then Hyejin faked a sneeze and Wheein looked at her. "Bless you…" Wheein said sarcastically.

"Aww Wheeinie…" Hyejin said adoringly cupping her face.

"Hyejin…" said in pure irritation.

"Byul…" said Byul out of envy lol and they all burst in laughter. "You two are sickly in love with each other."

Yongsun almost spits out her coffee when Hyejin smiled and addresses Byul. "Wheein wishes I’m in love with her…"

"Oh you wish!" Wheein said landing a solid slap on Hyejin’s arms.

"Yeah… I know… she likes her unnie, whatever." Hyejin said and she rolled her eyes, Hyejin doing all the works of god to ruin Yongsun and Wheein’s morning.

"Oh right! How’s Hyo? I love that kid!" Mrs. Jung said and Wheein looked at her mom slowly and smiled as Hyejin munch happily on her breakfast, like the devil's incarnate that she is.

"She’s fine, Mom," Wheein said wanting to dismiss the conversation right away and Hyejin giving her a devilish grin. "Let’s not talk about Hyo unnie, please. We have guests…"

"Oh, I’m sorry." They finished their breakfast and immediately after that the Van that will drive them back to Seoul came. Wheein and Byul are packing their things while Hyejin and Yong started loading their stuff to the Van.

"Hyejin… Uhm can I ask you something?"

"I won’t talk, I’ll pretend I didn’t see it," Hyejin said and she looked at Yongsun. "If that’s what worrying you."

Yong nodded nervously and smiled. "Thanks."

"But you should disclose that to my best friend…"

"I will-" Byul came and opened the Van and saw Hyejin and Yongsun already sitting inside.

"Why did you two stop talking?" Byul asked and no one’s answering her.

"Where’s Wheein?" Yong asked and Byul pointed at her back.

"She’s saying good bye to her parents-" Yongsun stood up and got out of the van before even Byul finishes her sentence. "Where are you going?"

"I’ll just use the bathroom… I need to pee." Yongsun said as she made her way back to Wheein’s house and saw Wheen talking to her parents in the living room. "Excuse me, I’ll just use the bathroom?"

"Oh sure, come in, come in!" Mrs. Jung said and Yongsun collected herself in the bathroom and prepare whatever she wanted to say to Wheein. She’s having a short (MUST BE SHORT) emotional breakdown. She runs cold water to her face and looked in the mirror.

" !" Yong said slapping her face three times with her hands. She took a deep breath, and dried her face and exits the bathroom. She saw Wheein waiting for her by the door so she hurried outside. She walks past Wheein’s parents and bowed to them.

"Thank you so much for taking care of us, Mrs. And Mr. Jung." Yongsun said and the two gave her their biggest smile.

"Anytime!" Mrs. Jung said with a smile, so then she walks towards Yongsun and gave her a hug. "You’re always welcome here." They waved goodbye and closed the door once Wheein and Yongsun were out.

Wheein and Yongsun heard screaming inside, happy screaming (to let out the joy of having Kim Yongsun in their house) after they set foot out of the house that somewhat alarmed Yong. "Oh my god? Are they okay?"

"Oh! I’m sorry, they always do that when I leave the house, embarrassing isn’t it?" Wheein said and Yongsun giggled.

"Oh, are they now huh?"

"Yup, I mean who wouldn’t? I’m their daughter." Wheein said and Yongsun smiled.

"Wheein, wait..." Before they reach the van Yongsun stopped Wheein and when the girl looked at her she paused and took a large gulp that almost chokes her. Yongsun started coughing and Wheein pats her back. Get a grip! She just looked at you, what the fu-

"Oh my god, are you okay?"

"Yes, yes, I just ugh-" Yongsun then collected herself and looked at Wheein. "W-We need to talk… about you know what happened." A list of cons flooded Yong's head that moment, Wheein likes someone, their careers will be over, she can't be gay, her dreams are over... BUT WHEEIN KISSED HER BACK?

"Oh? Yeah, okay. Uhm sure."

"Look," Yongsun started stepping forward and lowering her voice. It seems like as good an opportunity as any to at least lower the nervousness she felt since that night that they kissed together, which is 6 hours ago. "I'm sorry... I hope you know that the kiss-uhm I-it didn't mean anything-I ahh... It was just something I'm not used to especially on a girl-" Wheein raised an eyebrow and nod, but she isn't good enough to conceal a bit of disappointment, but at the same time, she's proven right, Kim Yongsun would never."-and please, this is not meant to offend you or anything but... I hope that no one, and I mean no one, can know about it. I’m just… I’m sorry Wheein, I didn’t know what I was doing. I hope you feel the same,"

Wheein’s eyes seem to avoid Yong's so she just looked down and nods. "I understand," Wheein said after a few seconds, she's trying her hardest not to crack a voice in front of Yongsun because if this conversation isn't embarrassing enough, she wouldn't dig a deeper hole for her to be in more embarrassment. 

"For the sake of both of our careers," Yongsun adds making Wheein so uncomfortable right now. Here goes the Solar, she hates talking to Solar... She's all career mode superstar on her, at least Yong has some humanity in her. Wheein named Yongsun's two personalities as Solar and Yongsun, Solar when she's being all THAT and its Yongsun when she's talking to a thoughtful down to earth woman.

"I wasn’t going to tell anyone," Wheein reassures Yongsun so earnestly that Yong feels like maybe she’s being too harsh. What she said also kind of left a bad taste on her own mouth.

"My career and status don’t leave much room for uncertainty," Yongsun tries to explain her side, so much Wheein could REALLY understand. "I don’t mean to sound…"

"I know," Wheein said with a smile and a sheepish shake of her head, trying so hard to appear okay so that Yongsun would feel better. "I said that I understand. I'm not slow, Yong... You really don't have to explain it bit by bit, you're just making it-"

"-more complicated? I know, I always complicate things didn't I?"

"You overcalculate things, Yes."

"Thank you for being honest with me, Wheein."

"I'm always honest..."

They regard each other for what feels like long moments and Yongsun her lips at the sudden memory of what Wheein’s lips feels and tastes like last night. Idly, she wonders when the memory will stop feeling so vivid, if she’ll be able to be around Wheein without remembering what it felt like to feel so hot she nearly combust on this girls childhood home, and on their kitchen, ON THE ING KITCHEN! The most unromantic place in the house, and yet she wants it all over again, but there's a lot at stake, she can't be gambling her career and Wheein's.

"Okay," Yongsun said taking a deep breath at the shaky way she’s starting to feel. I need to get the hell out of here or I'm just gonna end up kissing her again.

Wheein’s looking at her like she's an impossible puzzle to solve, figuring out what the hell is happening inside Yong's head. "Are we done?" Wheein asked nicely.

"Well, uhm-it was a good kiss though?" Yongsun admits and she curses herself the moment she spoke those words.

Wheein’s eyes narrow a bit. "Sure, same." she murmurs and Yongsun feels the pull to kiss Wheein again tug hard at her chest. Thank god Wheein moved and walk past her. Yongsun sighed because she felt like her feet were cemented to the ground at that moment. That's the end of it.

... that's what Wheein thought.

That night she watches Hyejin drink her 10th cup of coffee and she looks at the clock, her best friend wasn't planning to sleep? Hyejin was sitting on their shared couch, her computer on her lap as Wheein watch some good tv drama.

"Hyegi, what are you even doing? Aren't you sleeping?" Wheein said as she stops Hyejin from making another cup. "It's 11 pm...and that's your 10th cup, I'm counting."

Hyejin looked at her visibly shaking, eyes in a light shade of red, disheveled hair. "Sleep just slows me down."

"What are you doing? Killing yourself maybe?"

"Wait... that's easier? huh?" Hyejin said and Wheein shot her a glare. "I have a paper due this week... Our final requirement."

"Oh? Thank god we're just doing solo recitals."

"ing music majors," Hyejin said as she continues typing without lifting her eyes from her laptop. "Can you buy me some spicy ramen and katsu down the street?"

"Didn't we just restock? I'll cook-" Wheein stop when she saw their kitchen sink with a mountain of dishes, ramen pouches on the floor. "WHAT HAPPENED HERE?! I just cleaned up after our dinner!"

"Sorry... Please? Help a friend here. Buy me som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter