Morning

DESTINY (wheesun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Corrections, CH15-17 will all be past chapters. I have to pull the alternating pattern out towards the last 5 chapters because I'm revisiting the ending to give Byul and Hyejin a good ending as well (as well? You mean wheesun good ending? Yes). Hwabyul good ending is not them ending up together, separate good endings lol 

I haven't proofread this so please spare me my spelling and grammar mistakes, T.T I'm tired lmao.

ENJOY! >.<

+++++++

FEBRUARY 2016

Hyejin and Wheein is having a nice dinner when the article was posted, Hyejin literally had it enough with her best friend, every single damn time. The only difference is Byul joined them at dinner this time.

"How does it feel, Pup?" Hyejin asked and Wheein lifted her eyes and looked at Hyejin.

"How does it feel, what?"

"Oh come on," Hyejin said and Wheein just looked down and continue eating. "You know what I'm talking about. How does it feel seeing Yong and Eric? I see how you reacted and I know how you feel, you're my best friend, you can't lie to me-"

"Hyejin, maybe this is not the right time," Byul said as she tries to keep a peaceful dinner, they just finished Wheein's first concert night, they should be celebrating. Wheein should feel happy right now. "We are celebrating! First, date, and it's sold out? Right? Your fans waited for this for so long."

"Shut up, Byul. Don't even try, this is your best friend's-"

"Hyejin, stop." Wheein finally said and she stopped eating to train her eyes on Byul and Hyejin's direction. "What we are not going to do is talk behind Yong's back, she's my girlfriend if you say bad things about her I get hurt, so please, can we just... eat and celebrate?"

"Celebrate how? You can't even fake a smile-" Hyejin said and Byul finally stood up. 

"OKAY! Okay... what if let's just go drinking tonight? My treat." Byul said and Wheein shrugs as Hyejin let her case rest, they all stood up from their table left a couple of bills enough to cover the food and tip.

They went to the nearest club and at least loud music made Wheein forget that she's badly hurt. A fan approaches Wheein and well, a really pretty fan. "Oh my gosh, Wheein can we take a picture with you? We are fans." It's a group of three girls. Wheein nods and smiles as Hyejin took the camera. "Manager Hyejin! Ahhhh!" They also fangirled over Hyejin. "Can all six of us just take pictures?" Byul and Hyejin joined it as the girl take a group selfie. "Thank you so much, we were there earlier, to your concert."

"Uhhh wow, thank you so much," Wheein said and smiled and the fan goes in for a hug so she just accepted politely.

"Can we join you guys?" The other girl asked Hyejin, Byul, and Wheein looked at each other.

"Maybe not. We're really not here to stay for too long. We're just here for a couple of drinks, but thanks we appreciate the invitation." Hyejin said sweeping in being the only sane one from the three and they wave goodbyes to the fans. "They might be underage so, NO," Hyejin said directing her stare to Byul.

"Hey! What does that even mean!" Byul said and they all headed to the VIP Booth where they got placed as soon as they walk in Moon Power. "I don't fall in love."

Wheein took a glass of beer and started drinking, as Hyejin grabs hers and slide to the seat next to Wheein. "I don't believe that," Wheein started and Byul raised an eyebrow.

"Well I did once, but I had to break her heart, dad, don't want it," Byul said as she takes a sip on her beer.

"Is that so?"

"Why you all don't always believe me? I swear Yong must have talked about her." Byul said and she smiled. "She's really pretty tho."

"Yongsun's pretty, you never see her that way?" Hyejin asked and Wheein frowned.

"Oh no, she's just straight-up scary to me," Byul said and Wheein smiled. "I'm just glad Wheein can put up with her... for once in her life, someone accepted her for being herself."

"Well... debatable," Hyejin said and Wheein was about to smack Hyejin but Hyejin hold her fingers in a peace sign on Wheein's face.

"Well, now that we're all here and we can't seem to shut up about my girlfriend, why not let's plan something for her birthday?" Wheein said and Byul nods. "It's next week, I have no plan getting you two involve but at the same time you are the only two people I can ask for help at the moment, and the thing you prepared when I asked her to be my girlfriend, well, that's pretty good."

"Do you have any plans?" Byul said and Wheein thought about it for a moment.

~~~

"Thank you for making time, Yong," Wheein said as she stood up from the VIP area.

"What do you mean making time? I will always make time for you, babe. Give me a show." Yongsun said and she was about to lean for a kiss but Hyejin pulled her shirt to drag her back to her seat. "Sorry..."

"Sometimes you two really got to keep the out of yall pants outside," Hyejin said and she just pushed Wheein back to where she's standing because she steps closer to Yong as well.

"Thanks, Hyejin. I'll see you all after the show." Wheein said giving the brightest smile she could muster and the three saw her go. 

"Hey, guys, its official, all 12 dates of Wheein's tour are all sold out." Byul said as she shows a little report from her phone, "All her merch are selling fast as well. Damn, I'm so good at this, aren't I? Booking the most bankable actress and singer? I did that."

"Thanks for making your dad even richer," Hyejin said sarcastically.

"His richness is my richness," Byul said and she smiled proudly for herself. "What's next? Hyejin?"

"Oh? We have a pending project for IU somewhere around July." Hyejin said and Byul taking a mental note.

"Oh? She's going to work with IU?" Yongsun asked and Hyejin nods.

"Not directly, she's singing one of the OSTs from IU's drama, but IU requested for her. Maybe she wanted a collab soon, I'll push that to work, she's big."

"I can see that working out, she's good for Wheein." Byul said and Yongsun just listens, she didn't know why but this is making her uneasy all of a sudden.

"Are you gonna be with Wheein the whole time she's gonna work with her?" Yongsun asked and Hyejin shrugs, still not picking up Yong's jealous signals.

"If I'm not busy, sure." Hyejin said and she looked at Yong. "Why?"

"Nothing." 

"Babe? Why is he calling you babe?" Byul whispered, enough so Hyejin can't hear.

"Byul, he's a friend." Yongsun said and Byul is not liking what she just saw.

"Make sure you're on the same page because my friends don't call me babe, Yong. YOUR girlfriend calls you babe." Byul said and Yong felt a tugged in .

"I would never!"

"I know, but what about him? He likes you that way, I won't be shocked if he really falls for you. Get out while you can." Byul said dismissing the little argument, Yong felt like it's her against the world now, but how is she going to maneuver her way through all of this when Hyejin, Byul, and Wheein is going against her direction.

Now she has more things to think about, but at least pretending to fake date Eric wasn't that hard, maybe because they were friends before and she's enjoying Eric's company. But Wheein's rise to fame is affecting her in a way, if Yongsun can be honest to herself, she would never want to share Wheein to anyone, but the irony is, she's the one who forced Wheein to share herself to anyone...to Eric and Yongsun felt weird about it. Something is not right, but at this very moment, she didn't know exactly what to do. She took a few deep breaths and told herself she just wanted to enjoy the show, and she'll do just that. Then she felt her phone vibrate, she then checks it and its Eric asking how is she doing.

Wheein's concert is no like others. She screamed and sing her heart out as well, just like Wheein's fans did. She just felt so proud to actually watch Wheein in that stage, she wants everything to come in Wheein's way because her girlfriend deserves it more than anyone else.

"We're almost done! Are you all enjoying the show so far?!" Wheein asked and she just heard screaming and cheers that made her laugh. "Well, one of our audience today is celebrating her birthday-"

"Oh god-" Yongsun gasps as she held . Byul and Hyejin smiled and both hug Yongsun.

"I have a special guest tonight, they are also Ms. Kim's fans, and Yongsun loved this next song I always find her singing it."

"No way..." Yongsun said and Wheein just can't stop smiling.

"Please welcome to the stage B.O and Jeff Bernat!!!" Wheein shouted and Yongsun watches two-man walk to the stage as the whole concert hall cheered. "That's the loudest cheer tonight, WOW!"

"Hello! Good evening everyone!" B.O greeted and everyone shouted. "Where's Ms. Kim?" he asked and Wheein pointed on where Yong, Byul and Hyejin were seating and Yongsun waved at them excitedly. "Happy Birthday, Ms. Kim."

"Happy Birthday, Ms. Kim!" Jeff greeted as well and Wheein smiled proudly.

"Thank you so much for accepting my invitation, I know you two are super busy at the moment," Wheein said and she bowed. "So we'll sing a happy birthday song now for Yongsun, everybody ready?" Wheein asked the whole hall and they all cheered. Everyone sings happy birthday and Yongsun swears she felt herself crying, yup yup she is in fact crying. Two crews run to Hyejin and Byul to give the cake and the bouquet of flowers that Yongsun accepted as she tries to wipe her tears to look good in the camera. The song ended and Yongsun blow out her candles. Everyone clapped and Hyejin hugs Yongsun.

"Happy birthday, superstar." Hyejin said and placed a kiss on Yongsun's cheek. 

"Happy birthday, Yong." Byul said and she hugged Yongsun.

"You two are in on this?" Yongsun said and she saw two head nodding. "Thank you, I really didn't expect anything grand like this."

"Your girlfriend is a romantic piece of , so..." Hyejin said and Yongsun hugs them both.

"Okay, they are enjoying themselves down there," Wheein said and she heard collective laughs from the audience. "Now, all three of us dedicate this song to you, Yongsun."

Wheein, B.O and Jeff started singing da ra da as the whole place sings with them, Yongsun is just looking at one person, her Wheein. Wheein tries so hard to look at the singers beside her but she really wanted to sing this song for Yonggsun.

As Jeff sings his line, Wheein smiled and looks at Yong directly mouthing the words to Yong. 

You're the one and only
that I give my everything
I feel you every moment 
that I breathe 

Yongsun blushed on the spot, as she tries to cover her face with the bouquet in her hands. Wheein bit her lip showing her dimples and it made a smile from ear to ear, Wheein felt it, she's happy, Yongsun is making her happy, she on top of the world and that's good enough for her.

The song ended and the cheers continued for a whole minute. "Please support my friends on their future songs as well, thank you so much for coming out here tonight with us."

"All for you, Wheein." B.O said and all three of them hug each other on stage.

"Thank you, everyone!!!" Jeff shouted as they exit the stage, and that made everyone's night. A special concert date because it's Yongsun's birthday.

The show ended in a full blast as Wheein sing her last song, everyone is so happy. Everyone forgot about their problems that night, everyone including Wheein and Yong.

All four of them meet backstage as Yong congratulated Wheein with a kiss. "Thank you so much! I cried! Have you seen it? It's embarrassing!" Yongsun said as she gives Wheein a really tight hug.

Wheein wrapped her arms around Yong's shoulders and kissed the top of Yong's head resting on her shoulders. "Did you like it?"

"So much!" Yongsun said and she's never been happier. "I love you so much."

"I love you too..."

"Come home with me?"

"There's no place I would rather be..." Wheein said and she gave Yongsun a kiss. Hyejin grabs Byul's arms and rests her head on her shoulders as they watch the two.

"God, I hope they lasts," Hyejin said and Byul is contemplating if she would tell Hyejin the text she saw earlier, but all the voices in her head says no.

Byul smiled and rest her head on top of Hyejin's. "I hope so too... I hope so too,"

+++++

APRIL 2016

Yongsun has been working the whole month nonstop, and Wheein has been away for two weeks now for her last two shows. She might have forgotten what day or time is it already, she literally stops looking at the time. This is giving her a headache, they were about done filming the movie which she shoots every weekend while she shoots her series on the weekdays, she's working 7 days a week and at least 12 hours a day and it's taking a toll to her health already. She felt really tired today but she has to stay until 2 pm for it to be done. She then saw Manager Lee on her peripheral and Yong swears she was about to run away when her name was called.

"Going somewhere?" Manager Lee asked as Yongsun rolled her eyes and sighed before facing the guy.

"Why are you even here?"

"I arranged a dinner for you-" Yong didn't let him finish and walk away.

"Didn't you know that today is Wheein's birthday? Of all days, Lee, why now?!" Yong asked and Manager Lee rolled his eyes on Yong. "NO."

"Just go out for an hour, it's not that hard." 

"I repeat, it's Wheein's birthday and she's already gone her way and decided to go back to Seoul tonight just to have dinner with me, we haven't planned anything, Lee, and you're about to ruin our only dinner date because of what? I am also so ing exhausted I don't have energy. He's here earlier anyway, one day won't hurt your pockets."

"I just need photos and its done, okay?"

"!" Yong didn't even fight, she's drained and she just wants to go home, and she wouldn't let Lee the remaining life out of her. "Wait til I get back...."

Yong is sporting her 6th cup of coffee for that day when she walked in her van and she saw Eric is already there. "Yongsun, you look pale."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Let's just do this."

"It's okay if you don't want it, you look like you need a rest or something. We can really take dating slowly-" Eric is about pleasing Yong but she's not really having it.

"-let's just get on with it please," Yongsun said in irritation and they got to Eric's placed.

"This isn't any different from Hollywood, Yong, why are you doing this?" Eric asked and Yong's eyes were closed resting as she reclined her seat.

"I have something I love here, Eric. That's why I'm doing this." Yongsun said and Eric just stared at Yong.

"I can help you go back to LA, just tell me when."

"I am not leaving Korea, but thanks though, you're a really good friend," Yong said and Eric just stared out the window.

They came in the house and "Papparazzi's" are setting up by the pool. "Are you kidding me? Who would believe you?" Yongsun said as soon as she saw Manager Lee. "This is getting ridiculous, you know what? I'm out." Yongsun said and Manager Lee stopped her.

"Just this one? Okay?" 

Yongsun drags Lee to the side to get away from Eric and scolded him. "I don't know why is this necessary? Wheein's not here, for weeks now, no news about us, you told me you're breaking us up after that. He's my friend and you're using him!"

"You're using him too, Yong. It takes two to tango, and so what? He's willing to be used? He's on a break after his WW Tour, so why not? He knows how this business work as much as you do." Manager Lee said and Yongsun just tsk to show her annoyance and disapproval. "If I break you two up? and you go back hanging out with Wheein and then what? What are we going to do? I let you keep this relationship and retain your career, Yongsun, now do me a favor and actually cooperate."

"I ing hate you to my core."

"I know that too, too bad that you let me see Wheein as your weakness. I'll use her to take advantage of you every chance I get."

Yongsun finally joined Eric and they spend almost an hour to take shots until they got out of the pool. "You can take a shower here, Yong, so you can rest as soon as you got home. You can also spend the night-"

"That's very kind of you, Eric, but I really have to go." Yongsun said and she hugged her friend. "-and I don't feel too go...good-"

"YONGSUN!" Eric shouted and Yongsun fell but Eric caught her halfway.

"TURN OFF THE CAMERAS!" Manager Lee shouted as he made her way to Yongsun. "NO NEWS ABOUT THIS. EVERYONE."

They all just nodded and left without taking any pictures of the actress passing out.

Earlier that day Wheein reached Yongsun's penthouse around 12 PM, she sent a quick text to Yong before going out of the company car.

Wheein stack the foods she bought to the fridge, took a shower and head straight to sleep on the couch, so she'll hear the door when Yong finally comes home. She drifted to sleep for about 6 hours, she stirred awake around 6 PM and immediately took her phone out. Yong's still wasn't home. So she busied herself after sending a quick text but still nothing.

Wheein throws her outside clothes back to personally look out for Yongsun when her phone started blowing up. Her heart dropped when she saw Hallyu scoop's post.

Wheein slumped on Yongsun's couch as she panics. She immediately dialed Hyejin's number. 

"Hyejinah, can you come and pick me up?"

What? Wheein-why? Arent you at Yong's?

"I am but-" Wheein turned into a sobbing mess during her phonecall with Hyejin. "-she's... she's with Eric. Please, come pick me up."

I'm two hours away, Wheein. Took a cab, you have a concert date here tomorrow. Come here, we'll celebrate your birthday.

" birthdays. I just need someone right now."

Okay, calm down. Pack up and take a cab, I'll be waiting. I'll pay how much, just come here. Don't go anywhere okay?

"Alright..."

Pup? Pup? Listen to me... Calm down okay? I'll be waiting for you. Just come. Be safe.

The call got cut and Wheein didn't know what to do, so she just followed what Hyejin said and left as fast as she can. She can almost feel the need to vomit. She didn't like this... at all.

Byul hurried to the hospital as soon as she got the call from Manager Lee, she saw Yongsun already trying to get out of bed and being held by Eric and Manager Lee against her will. "What the-" Byul said and she pulled Eric and Lee away from Yongsun. "-What the hell? Get the out here."

"She needs medical attention!" Manager Lee shouted.

"And she'll get that even if you don't restrain her. Go! I got this."

"Yongsun, I'm sorry," Eric said and Byul just looked at him dead in the eyes.

"I said I got this. Go." Byul said and she shushed Eric and Manager Lee away, when they left she looked at Yongsun. "What the , Yong? What happened to you?"

"I passed out-" Yong said removing the needles in her wrist. "-Wheein, she's at home. I need to contact her, Byul. It's my Wheein's birthday, she's-"

"Hey hey..." Byul held Yongsun's face. "You need to get check, Yong, I'll try contacting Wheein. Follow the nurse, and I'll drive you home." Byul said and Yong started crying. "Yongsun please... You're not helping yourself here, let's help each other out, okay? Let them check you up." Byul's not really used seeing Yong like this, but her friend has been going through a lot lately. 

Yongsun is just sitting on her bed as the nurse help her out and get some blood samples for test, they also checked her vitals and she is in fact over fatigue. Byul came in and her face lit up. "I can't reach Wheein either. Her phone is off. Is she waiting for you?"

"I don't know, can you check my phone?" Yongsun said and Byul go through Yong's things on the table.

"Your battery's dead." Byul said and she showed the phone to Yongsun.

"Here-" the nurse helped them and lend Yongsun her charger. The actress appreciates it and smiles. "I'm a fan..."

"Thank you so much..." Yongsun smiled and she let her phone charged and calmed down as she gets tested. The nurse left to prepare Yong's discharge papers. "Byul..."

Byul stopped from her phone and looked up to Yong. "Yup?"

"Thank you."

"Yong, even if you push me away I'll stick by your side, you should've known that by now."

"Yeah, but like... I'm putting you through this, like every one of you."

"No time to feel guilty now, Yong," Byul said and she smiled. "By the way, I just asked for a three day vacation for you, but Lee's not allowing it so I just got you two days off to rest, is that enough."

"I just need to be home now, Wheein needs to go her way tomorrow morning, she got a tour date tomorrow." Yongsun said and the nurse came back with her discharge papers.

Once they got in Byul's car Yongsun turn her phone and as soon as she saw Wheein's messages her heart dropped. "She went to the set?" Yongsun asked herself and Byul just continued driving. "Oh no." Yongsun showed Byul's Hallyu's update. "What if?"

"No way. She would've called you."

"She did and I didn't answer, oh god-"

"Yong, you're panicking for nothing, calm down," Byul said and Yongsun just trying any means to reach Wheein out, it's already 10 PM. As soon as they reached the parking, Yong went out and hurried upstairs. She unlocked the door and darkness greeted her.

"Wheein? Baby?" She checked the bedroom, she's gone. She opened the fridge and she saw a cake, sitting sadly inside the fridge. Byul immediately swept in and Yongsun cried on her shoulders. "She's gone, where did she go? Byul I ed it up."

"She's with Hyejin now..." Byul said and Yongsun looked up. 

"What?" Byul showed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter