Destiny

DESTINY (wheesun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Oh gosh, hi! It's been a while. I'm sorry I have to really support Little Mix lmao. Anyway, this chapter wasn't titled epilogue now, was it? Though this is the ending, and there's a great demand on Wheesun as parents, so the babies and kids and everything domestic chapter will be uploaded on CH21 as an epilogue, yall won, okay, I'm adding one chapter lmao. Gaddamit! I won't hold you all for too long, happy reads!

Please ignore my typos and other errors lmao.

Also, Destiny as chapter title, I'm kind of dramatic like that ksksksks lmao

++++++++++++

 

We finally broke up

We went on our own way

The time surrounds us,

and we found each other again,

even if we go around the long way.

Eventually, we are destined for each other...

 

MAY 2021

Wheein was sitting on the back seat of her car as her dad drive her to the concert hall, her mom was sitting on the passenger seat.

"How is Yongsun doing?" Her mom asked her to look at the rear mirror and found her daughter on the phone.

"She's actually not answering me, I swear to god, that lady became so soft over the years," Wheein said still trying to contact her girlfriend.

"Put the phone down too, sweetie. We'll get there soon enough, and you are nervous as well. Tell me you didn't forget to bring it?" her mom asked looking over her shoulders to look at her daughter and Wheein took a familiar blue box out of her suit's pocket and showed it to her mom. "How are you feeling?"

"Nervous..."

"Why? She's saying yes even if you don't ask her, you know that right?" Her mom told her confidently that made Wheein smile.

"I know... but what if she-"

"Sweetie, once you saw her later you'll know what I'm talking about, that woman loves you so much, and you doubting her now will make her feel bad. She'll say yes, because all I know, she's supposed to ask you years back and intends to give you that very ring..." Her mom said and Wheein nods, as she held tight on the tiny little blue box, the ring Yongsun bought for her but end up asking Byul to throw it for her but instead, Byul made it her way and gave to Wheein.

~~~~~~~~~~

SEPTEMBER 2020

A little flashback

Wheein was doing some mixes on the studio alone when Byul came in with a box of pizza in her hands, this immediately made Wheein smiled, she removed her headphones, drop everything to the table and greeted Byul with a hug.

"Oh my gosh, I love you so much." Wheein said taking the box from Byul's hands and opening it immediately taking a bite from a slice.

"Are you talking about me or the pizza?" Byul asked as she sat down and her suit.

"The pizza, obviously," Wheein said offering Byul a slice and she took a bite from it and asked Wheein to sit down. "Are we talking about business? You look so serious, should I call Hyejin?"

"Oh no, no need for that," Byul said as she trains her eyes on Wheein. "You work so hard Wheein, you just came back from your tour, three months straight, and the first thing you did when it's all over is.. I don't know come back to work?"

"I don't have much to do, and I missed being busy like this."

"Well, a little birdie told me you two started going out again..."

"Hmm...We had dinner," Wheein answered. "It was good, pleasant..."

"So you two are gonna start ing again or-"

"Shut up... It's not like that, we actually talked about it, on how are we gonna take it slow." Wheein scolded Byul as she slaps her thigh. "She took me out to talk and plan things out..."

"So it really is a date? You're on a date last night with the legend Kim Yongsun" Byul asked as she leans close to her ear.

"Why are you whispering? and It wasn’t a date, I feel like its more of a meeting..."

"Goddamit, Yong, did she tell you to stay lowkey again or what?"

Wheein smiled and slumped on her seat as she smiles from ear to ear. "Actually no, she asked me if eating dinner outside makes me uncomfortable-"

"-And you answered? What?"

"I told her I'm not, that I never did. So she smiled and told me, "Well, okay, we should do this often," she said that," Wheein ended laughing as she imitates Yongsun's voice.

"Oh wow?"

"Right? It's so refreshing seeing her being not stressed about going out with me-"

"Wheein..."

"No, no, I didn't mean anything by that, I was just saying... that she looks happier this time," Wheein said and Byul smiled at her.

"Well, how about you? How are you feeling with any of these?"

Wheein met with Byul's eyes and smiled. "You know me if she's happy, then I'm happy. I hope it all works out, what we had in the past is a total disaster, both of us are not ready yet during that time-"

"Let me stop you right there, Wheein." Byul said as she adjusted on her seat. "I came by today to talk to you about something... But don't let her know that I told you, she'll get mad at me."

"Okay? Now I'm a bit scared..."

"It's nothing to be scared about, I mean I know that you two already talked, told everything you want to talk about, yes?" Wheein nodded. "But she must have left out something important that you should've known,"

"And that is? What?"

"When she met you, and fell in love with you, tried risking everything for you... I just know she's ready..."

"Byul-"

"Wheein, she's ready to be with you." Byul reached out of her pocket and took out a blue box, and she saw Wheein gasps in front of her.

"No..."

"She asked me to take this out, you know? Dispose of it somewhere... she was about to propose to you, Wheein."Byul continued as Wheein covered . "But I can't, I can't do it... so I kept it, hoping somewhere the future you found each other again... and thank god you did."

"I-I d-don't know what to say, I'm... I don't know." Byul took Wheein's hands and placed the rind on her palms.

"This is all her love for you, and I don't want to throw it away, now take it."

Wheein took the box, confused. "Why are you giving this to me?"

"Because she thought I already throw it away, and I think it'll be more romantic if you're the on to give that back to her."

"I-" Wheein took a paused and think hard. "I haven't thought about it yet, like... proposing we just got back together and-"

"When you do... you'll know," Byul said and she stood up. "I just have to squeeze this on my schedule because I know that you are working here alone, I'm going now."

"What?!"

"I also know you need time to process this and get emotional, so before that happens, I am dipping..."

"Ugh, I hate you so much."

"I just bought you a box of pizza?"

"I love you," Wheein said holding the box tighter as she chews the damn food.

"I wish you two well..."

"I am hoping for that as well..."

MAY 2021

Thankfully once they arrived on the venue STAR's security helped Wheein's parents enter the venue without any hassle as Wheein walks to the red carpet, flashes of camera greeted her as she walked alone waiving at every photographer who is calling her name.

"Jung Wheein! Over here! Please! Not Hallyu scoop!" Wheein snorted a laugh upon hearing one reporter and immediately focused on the man. "Thank you!" The man reaches his mic towards the singer and asked. "Being Ms. Kim's number one supporter, how are you feeling about all of these? Have you talked to her a day before and how is she feeling?"

"Well, everyone expects her to be nervous, but she's Kim Yongsun you know? she doesn't break under pressure, and this maybe her first time being on a concert herself as the singer, I'm pretty confident about her voice, I mean it's undeniable at this point that all three main characters of the show really went all for it, the whole franchise is great, the plot the drama, the songs? and now being here in the concert hearing all three of them live, I'm just so proud of them."

"Are you close to your wife's co-stars?" Wheein smiled.

"Are you trying to be sneaky, Mister?" Wheein smiled. "I am close with IU, I worked with her before and we are friends we have communication between us, yes. Soohyun I've seen him a couple of times on set when I came by and he's very professional in every single way, and I'm happy that Yong and Jieun enjoyed his company,"

"Your future plans? For your career?"

"I am currently helping other STAR artists make their music, compose and produce at the moment, I have plans for an album three in the future but maybe not this year, I'll be focusing more on the behind the scene of STAR Records because we have so many artists debuting and will be releasing music this year, so I want to lend a hand for Byul and Hyejin..."

"Follow up with that! You are working in a low profile this year, as Ms. Kim hasn't signed any future projects after this, a lot of people are speculating that you two might get married this year? Is that true?"

"Good lord! No, we are not even engaged yet!" Wheein said and she shakes her head. "No, not yet for now at least. Thank you." Wheein waved goodbye smiling and shaking her head as she walks away from the carpet, she took a deep sigh of relief once she reached the lobby and felt the box on her suit pocket heating up, she feels like it's burning her skin all of a sudden. "Well... -" she felt a hand tapped her shoulders and saw her best friend smiling at her. "Oh my gosh, you scared me."

"I'm sorry, Whee." Hyejin said and she gave Wheein a hug. "So... It's your big day today, are you ready?"

"I mean I am ready anytime, but, I don't know if I should do it here- I mean-"

"Wheein? What the ? We talked about this last night. What even are you saying?"

"Ugh, okay okay. Where is she anyway?" Wheein said as she fixes herself to meet Yongsun before the show.

"She's on her dressing room, she's with her vocal coach." Wheein smiled and separated her way with Hyejin.

Wheein entered the room and Yongsun's face immediately lift up, as the actress opened her arms wide inviting Wheein to hug her and the singer did. Yong's coach excused herself as Wheein sat down on the couch next to Yongsun leaving the only two of them inside the room. She rests her chin on Yong's shoulder as she lands soft kisses on the actress's jawline. 

"Wheeinaaaaah..." Yongsun whined as she can't concentrate memorizing her lines for the opening of the show.

"What?" Wheein answered innocently as she wrapped her arms on Yongsun's waist and continued placing soft kisses from her cheeks to her jawline to her neck.

"I need to memorize these and actually vocalized so I don't strain my voice." Yongsun tried to explain with all her might to Wheein why the other girl needs to stop. But Wheein seems to not care...at all.

Yongsun smiled when she felt Wheein smile as she kisses her cheeks when she told her off. "Okay, babe, go ahead and memorize."

Yongsun moved her body to finally meet with Wheein's eyes. "Like I could concentrate with you doing that?" Wheein smiled that made Yongsun blushed and the actress just shakes her head.

"Doing what?" Wheein asked in a flirtatious way giving Yongsun a smirk. "You never said anything about the need to concentrate."

"You are going to make me choke out there," Yongsun said and Wheein saw that Yong's hands were still shaking and she knows damn well that Yong has practiced her lines for the opening last night. Wheein took the paper out of Yong's hands and held her hands. "Wheein, baby I-"

"Stand for me for a while," Wheein said and Yongsun stood up, pouting and Wheein still sitting on the couch looked up smiling. She then tugged Yong's arms and the girl landed on Wheein's lap.

Yongsun smiled and let her head rest on Wheein's shoulders as she tries kissing Wheein's neck to return the favor. Wheein cuddles Yong every time she wanted Yong to calm down and Wheein's doing just that at the moment. "How did you read my mind?" Yongsun whispered and she felt the smile on Wheein's face on her forehead that immediately made her feel relaxed.

"I just pay attention to you, Miss." Wheein said as she runs her hands on Yongsun's hair. "You're going to do good babe, I mean mediocrity isn't in your vocabulary, I expect nothing but the best from you..."

"The way you hype me up like that, shut up."

"I'm saying the truth!" Wheein said in a whinny voice that made Yong giggled.

"Okay... sure... I believe you." Yongsun said lifting her head and cupping Wheein's face. "Did I told you how much I love you today?"

"I bet you do before you left me sleeping yes, but I still want to hear it." Wheein said and that made Yong smile from ear to ear.

"I love you so much, and I love it more waking up next to you." Yong said and Wheein pouted her lips that Yong immediately took a sign that Wheein wants a kiss.

"Waking up next to me or fully clothed?"

"Both..." Yongsun smiled but her face lit up even more before she follows up. "But I like it best when I wake up with your face between my thighs-"

"Yaaa!!!" Wheein shouted smacking Yong's left arm.

"What? It's the truth." Yongsun said and Wheein pushed her out of her lap and Yong landed on the couch that made them both end up laughing. Yongsun can't help but feel overjoyed whenever she sees Wheein laughing, smiling while looking at her. Because before they got to this point, there's way too much that has gone down. Wheein almost died because of her, but Wheein still chose to be Yongsun's salvation after everything that happened in the past between them. Yongsun fight all the odds for Wheein, because, for Yong, Wheein is the only one who can sing a song only her heart can understand.

Then there came a knock on the door and it's Byul's head peeking in and it somewhat alerted Yong as she pushed Wheein away and fixed her dress.

"Byul! Uhh-I, Wheein and I are-" Yongsun started and Wheein is still giggling beside her.

"You're what huh? Yong? Getting married?" Byul said as she smiled winking at Wheein and the girl immediately sunk on her seat.

"Uh no? We're actually just laugh-"

"Calm down, I have this whole thing planned out!"

"Byul-ah!!" Yongsun shouted throwing a pencil on Byul's direction. 

"I'm just kidding, I'm sorry!" Byul said as she drags a chair down in front of the two. "The interviewer's here... Are you all set, Yong?"

Yong pushed Wheein away to shushed her up for ruining her concentrations and Wheein still laughing as she moves away and sits next to Byul, "I am all set now."

"You're being a to me right now, you know that right?" Wheein said and Yongsun rolled her eyes and the interviewer came in with a cameraman.

"Good evening, Ms. Kim, it is our pleasure to interview you today." she offered her hands that Yong immediately took. "and I see Ms. Jung also here with us? Can I have her in the first part of our interview?"

"Of course!" Yongsun smiled and she looked at Wheein. "Come here, babe." Wheein made her way to Yong and sat beside her.

"So any big plans for the two of you this year?" The interviewer asked then Yong let Wheein talk first.

"Well, I'll co-produce some songs for our debut artists this year? Groups and solos, so I'm looking forward to that, and uhm... album maybe next year? It'll be too hectic for me to do everything at once I guess." Wheein said and the interviewer now faces Yong as Wheein rests her head on her girlfriend's shoulders.

"As you all know that I have not signed any contract to any show this year, but who knows? Maybe next year? I mean I've been working so hard for 5 years straight and I just need a little break from all of this, and I'm pretty excited on my next ventures,"

"And that is?"

"Well,  I'm not saying anything yet," Yong said as she giggled playfully that made Wheein bit her lower lip as she watches Yong talk about her new hobby without giving it all away. "But all of you will be fed well."

"Oh my god..." Wheein commented and Yong lightly slaps Wheein's arms. "Cringe."

"Shut up..." Yong said and Wheein stood up. 

"I have to go and meet with my parents, good luck to the rest of the interview babe." Wheein said placing a kiss on Yong's cheek before waving goodbye to Byul and the crew of the interviewer.

Wheein exits the room as she took a deep sigh walking on the concert hall filled with fans who can't stop shouting her name as she waves at them when a lady caught her attention looking at her intently, Wheein gave her a smile and nodded, as she walks pass by her, the woman grabs her arms and Wheein stood there confused.

"I'm so sorry, you may not know me but I need to talk to you, Jung Wheein, right?" The lady asked and Wheein just looked at her. It's a lady with a kid in tow as she gave the kid a smile, Wheein studied the lady from head to toe. "I'm Kim Yonghee."

Wheein smiled and nodded at the fan probably Yong's fan, she offered her hands and smiled."Hi, thank you for coming, Yong-" Wheein paused taking a double-take to the lady's face. "Wait..."

"I'm Yongsun's sister." Wheein didn't know what to do, she took her hand away to cover that just automatically hanged open. "I still can't convince our parents to go, but I have my husband and my kid here with me, she's my sister's fan, and I am your fan."

"Oh my god, Ms. Kim, I'm so sorry. I had no manners, I didn't expect-I didn't know how to act-wow..." Wheein said embarrassing herself in front of Yong's family that she never met. "The show is starting, but would you mind to have a talk with me?"

"Sure..." Yonghee nods and sends her daughter to her husband's direction. She gave the guy a sign that she's going out and the husband gave her an encouraging smile. 

Wheein made sure that they'll be in the farthest corner of the coffee shop inside the venue and she offered and bought Yonghee a cup of coffee. She finally made it to their seat and Yonghee smiled on Wheein's attentiveness.

"Before you think of anything else, I already liked you for my sister before even meeting, and you just earned my full trust just now," Yonghee said taking a sip from her cup and Wheein blushed on the statement, but she didn't know how the she would react, would she be mad? that they let Yongsun be alone for almost 12 years now? or happy that at least a family member had the courage to even try to be back in Yong's life?

"Ms. Kim-"

"You can just call me, Yonghee, or Unnie..."

"Okay..." Wheein adjusted on her seat. "I don't know how to feel, to be honest with you... Yong's living without a family for 12 years, I mean she's been through a lot of hard times in her life, she could've anyone with her you know? I mean... I don't know what to say to you, I am happy you're here, you came, but I can't even accept the fact that her family abandoned her, for choosing her dreams-"

"I understand..." Yonghee said reaching for Wheein's hands across the table. "My parents are so against everything, every decision Yongsun has made, even her love life, they are against your relationship with my sister. But I missed her so much, I thought that maybe if I became the doctor and manage our hospital then they wouldn't push Yong their ideas to her, but they still did, believe me, I did everything I could, to save Yong but I-... I can't convince them."

"But 12 years?"

"I'm sorry..."

"What now? Are you trying to be a sister now or what? or you're just going to leave her again? Because if you don't have any plans staying in her life, I would convince you not to see her anymore, to not see her at all." Wheein said putting a brave face, she wanted to protect Yongsun with all her might, as to how Yongsun tried to protect her before and until now. They are each other's angels after all, they protect each other.

"I want to be part of her life... I missed my baby sister." Yonghee said as tears started forming her eyes. "And I will do everything I can to fill those 12 years that I missed in her life."

"That's a lot of years, Unnie..."

"I know, and I'll start today if you let me..." Yonghee said and Wheein nodded giving Yonghee a smile.

"Wait... now that she has a family that I can ask..." Wheein cleared and fixes her hair. "I am proposing to her tonight... at the stage, it's a surprise. I hope I can get your blessing." Wheein said as she bows her head, waiting for Yonghee's answer.

"Didn't I told you that I like you for her?" Yonghee said and Wheein looked up. "Of course, go for it. I saw how happy you made her, and it literally broke my heart when you got separated."

"What? You knew about that?"

"I mean, she's still my sister. I know her. She loves you, and I follow those accounts on SNS that keeps me updated of her life, I am caught up, to be honest with you." Yonghee blushed in her admittance of following Wheesun stan accounts on SNS, which is kind of sweet and made Wheein smiled. "Well, theý are dedicated fans."

"They are huh?"

"We are..." Yonghee said laughing. "Good luck. Are you even nervous asking her?"

"Not of her answer, but actually doing it in front of everyone, yes that got me scared."

"Well... everyone in this building loves you and my sister, think about that. It's filled with people who love seeing you two happy. Don't worry about it." Yonghee said and she stood up, Wheein followed and Yonghee just goes for it and hugged Wheein. "Make her happy."

"I will..." Wheein took her phone out and gave it to Yonghee. "Can you give me your number? I want you to meet her after the show." Yonghee happily typed her number and smiled. 

"Good luck."

"Thanks."

The show started and Yongsun, IU and Soohyun opened the show as they talk about their experiences, Wheein kept smiling as she watches Yongsun do what she does best on a stage like this. She's just so proud of her.

"You are so lucky, sweetie." Wheein heard her mother commented on her side that made Wheein rolled her eyes.

"Every Solar Angel would say that to me, Mom, and that includes you...and dad apparently," Wheein said literally bummed that her parents are more of a solar angel than a wheepup, but its okay, it'll be conjugal soon enough lmao and this thought made Wheein's stomach churn. "I actually met one of Yong's family member, she approached me, her sister."

Her mom looked at her and Wheein nods. "But why now?"

"I didn't ask more personal questions, I'll let Yong talk to her about it. But I'll make them meet after the show. I invited them to the dinner I have prepared tonight." Wheein said letting a nervous laugh. "That is...if the engagement goes well, oh god."

Wheein's mom reached for her daughter's hand and squeeze it very tightly. "I will completely disown you if you miss this chance."

"Mom! Yaaa!"

"Wheein?" Hyejin whispered beside her, "It's time..." Wheein nodded and she immediately went backstage. She can hear Yong do her number now on her solo stage, Byul is standing beside her behind the curtains.

"You can do it come on," Byul said and Wheein nods, she tried jumping up and down repeatedly to calm her nerves. Then they finally heard her cue, when Yongsun started t introduce the song.

"So this next song and my last song for this set is a song that is very important to me and so close to my heart because the one who wrote this is so dear to me and we always sing this at home, together..." Yongsun said and the audience expresses their happiness hearing it, shouting in cheers as Yongsun recalls humming this every time she cooks breakfast for Wheein and Wheein joining in every single time. Yongsun felt like this song is made to be sung by the two of them. "I hope I can sing this beautifully in front of her... and to you my angels. This is Angel..." Yongsun said and everyone cheered and the piano started playing.

Wheein is just so proud just watching Yong behind the curtains, she felt so proud that she made that smile back to her face. Thinking how miserable both of them apart for three years, and now, both of them are back to where they left off, but in a better and healthier environment as the two grow and dealt with their differences apart. Yongsun and Wheein are both different from who they were years ago, but they are complete as individual trying to make it work together now and so far... it is going great.

Wheein's heart started hammering at the sound of the piano started playing, she has to grip her left chest to keep her heart intact from jumping out. She is nervous as . 

Yongsun started singing her part and Wheein is already in the verge of tears, she is actually doing it here. Byul grabs her face and cupped her cheeks, "Go out there and get your girl... and be with her for the rest of your lives." Wheein nodded, and Yong reached the end of her line when Wheein turned her mic on and started singing... Yongsun immediately recognized the voice, that's her Wheein, that's the voice she woke up to every morning. She smiled through her shock because she didn't know what's going on, as she let Wheein sing. Yongsun just looked at her blushing as she tries so hard not to kiss her right off the bat, Yongsun finally let it happen and enjoy the song, as soon as Wheein and Yongsun's eyes met they will smile at each other...

//please watch this video juseyo//

As soon as the song ended Yongsun finally let herself out and smiled from ear to ear to be joined by the love of her life at the stage. "Everyone! Make some noise!" Yong shouted and Wheein played with her at the stage. "Please introduce yourself."

"Hi, everyone, I am Solar's angel, Jung Wheein. Good evening!" Wheein shouted and Yong just watches her smiling.

"Okay? What are you doing here-" Yong didn't finish what she was about to say when two crew came in with chairs for her and Wheein. "What is happening? Is this planned? What? What?"

Wheein just bit her lip as she watch Yong freak out in front of her. "I'm your guest, you should interview me."

"I have nothing prepared for you-" Yongsun said before Wheein burst in laughter as the audience does the same.

"Stop scratching your thighs, babe," Wheein said as she laughs at Yongsun.

"It's itchy!"

"I know..." Wheein said as she pats Yong's thigh. "Can you remove your glove for me? For a bit?" when Wheein said this, the audience had a collective "ooooohs"

"Why?"

"Just do it, stop being complicated for once." Wheein said and Yongsun pretends she's mad and impulsively removes her gloves slamming it to the ground. "See? Your skin can now breathe." Wheein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter