Tear Drops

DESTINY (wheesun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Chapters from the past are the only ones with a longer time jump. Current timeline Time jump are very minimal.

Also, I'm so happy our little story reach 70 subs and to those who upvoted thank you. You are making me so happy. ToT

++++++

MAY 2020

Its been a couple of minutes since Yongsun and Chorong made it to Yongsun’s penthouse, she's making sure that Yong is in the right mind and thinking right as she makes her next move.

"Are you calmed down now?" Chorong asked as she approached Yong who's sprawled on the couch. "Why don't we just take a nap and call it a day?" Yong whipped her head towards her friend and tears start forming in her eyes once again. "Say something... I know you're exhausted, you have work piled up this year and Wheein just comes back from a hiatus, she fixed herself, Yong, Wheein's trying to move on why can't you do that?"

"I tried, Rong..." Yong sat up and she covered her face with her hands and started crying. "Don't you think I ing tried?!"

"You're hurting so much and I hate to see that," Rong moves closer to Yong and held her hands that is blocking her face. "Please help yourself, let time heal the wound."

"What if time never heals the wound? The scars never scabs? What if the bleeding never stops? What the do I do then?" Yongsun let her forehead rest on Chorong's shoulders and her friend run her hands on her hair. "I'm so ing stupid, Rong. I ing let her go and I didn't even try doing something once it happened because I was mad too."

"Yong... Just accept that your relationship isn't working out before, you're not in the right place to commit to a relationship like that during that time."

"She deserves everything in the world, Rong. She deserves everything, but she never asked for anything back... then she got tired." Yongsun said as she cries her heart out. 

"Are you giving up?" Chorong asked and Yongsun finally lift her face and she let Chorong wipe her tears.

"No, of course not, I'm just afraid... What if she's moved on from me?" Yongsun said and Chorong smiled at her sadly.

"Remember what you told me? That when you last talked...well you harassed her into talking to you in Byul's office... You told me that she can't even look at you, you think she's already moved on? You were so stupid for letting her go, that's a fact we both know, but I doubt she's completely moved on too. She just released a song about you."

"Are you saying this just to make me feel better?"

"Maybe?"

"Thanks, Rongie... I know I can rely on you." Yongsun said and she saw her phone lit up. "It's Byul, she just texted me their location-"

"Wait... Are you sure you want to do this? People know Wheein will meet someone tonight, as much as I hate to break this up to you, you'll be seen on the same building as hers-and she's actually meeting someone that isn't you..."

"People know we are old friends, I can appear to be an old friend celebrating this day with her-"

"But people also know that the "squad" had a falling out."

"You can wait here-"

"-and let you go alone? Nope, if you go, I'll go." Chorong said and Yongsun smiled at her.

"Okay, hold on, I'll just change clothes-" and Chorong forced herself to give Yong a smile, even though this night will go down south.

SOBER EDM NIGHTCLUB (Hyoyeon's club)

Hyoyeon opened the club at around 7 pm and she rushed to her office to meet her friend who came by the surprise party for Wheein. "Hyun! Hi, Oh my gosh, thank you for stopping by. I know you're super busy right now."

"I'm supporting my Unnie tonight," Seohyun said as she greeted Hyo with a hug. Seohyun is one of Hyoyeon's closest friends and she's an actress making her presence here kind of a big deal for Hyoyeon.

"I don't need supporting, this is literally Wheein's comeback party."

"Exactly," Seohyun said and she smiled at her friend.

"Okay, what do you mean by that?" Hyoyeon raised an eyebrow and the younger girl hurried towards the girl to calm her down.

"Please don't kick me, but why can't you just let yourself be happy? You like her, Unnie! and I know that as a matter of factly." Seohyun said and Hyoyeon popped open a wine glass on her wine shelves in her office. She gave Hyun a glass and they lounge on her couch. "Is this clean?" asking the couch and Hyoyeon pulled her to sit on her side.

"We never did it here."

"Ewww!"

"Well, you asked for it," Hyo said and Hyun shrugs.

"So... Unnie, tell me what happened between you and Wheein? What's up?"

"She loved me too early and I loved her too late, Hyun. That's it."

"What do you even mean? You guys are ing! She's repeatedly telling you her intent to date you."

"She loves someone more-"

", Kim Yongsun! Okay?"

"Okay, this personal vendetta against her is yours, not mine."

"Well, I still feel like she didn't deserve her 5th daesang, so...Come on! You know you're the one who is gonna be hurt if you didn't put your claim on Wheein right? The girl literally just said goodbye to Yongsun through a song which also, in my opinion, deserves the song of the year?"

"And???"

"She opened herself? She's available. If she asks you tonight just please don't reject her-"

"I never rejected her!"

"Then what the hell are you waiting for? You're just keeping her hanged and for what?"

"Because she still loves Yong! I will never be a rebound." 

"Unnie, this is ridiculous. You're literally dating you're not just labeling it!"

"So when she thinks of going back to her, it'll hurt less."

"Oh my gosh, you sound so dumb right now, Unnie," Hyun said and Hyoyeon just nods because it is true. "Unnie, I want you to be happy, because you deserve it, just do yourself a favor and learn how to grab life by the balls. Don’t be so tied up trying to do the right thing when the smart thing is so painfully clear. Let her love you."

The door opened and Wheein came in with flowers, Byul and Hyejin are behind her. "Oh my gosh! Hyun, you're here, I'm sorry, I forgot to knock." Wheein said as she gives Hyo the flowers on her hands and Seohyun is just watching the things happen before her eyes with a slight raised on her eyebrows. Wheein kissed Hyo on her cheeks as the three watch them silently, one thing on their heads. You can literally cut the with a butter knife. lol

"Why are you giving me these? I'm the one who's supposed to give you some of these. Congratulations, baby!" Hyoyeon said and she hugged Wheein. "Are you all ready to drink and party tonight?"

"Hyonnie, this is Byul by the way, I don't know if you two have met," Wheein said introducing Byul to the girl.

"We've met briefly when you help Wheein co-produced EASY back in 2016 right?" 

"Yes, that's me," Hyoyeon said as she offers her hands that Byul immediately took. "Nice to meet you again."

"You too," Byul said and she looked at Seohyun. "Ms. Seo Juhyun, hi, I didn't expect to see you here."

"Ms. Moon, hi, I'm the club owner's best friend. What about you? Who's that best friend of yours-"

"-Hyun, please." Hyoyeon stopped her friend because she can be feisty sometimes. "You know what? Let's just go and start the night okay? I already have customers outside. Come on!" Hyoyeon said as she guides them out of her office. "I'm so sorry about this, Wheein."

"We just have to it up you know?" Wheein said as she holds Hyo's hands and the older woman was about to take her hand off when Wheein held her hand even tighter. "Please don't?"

"Alright," The five of them walk towards the stage where the DJ booth was set up and everyone's gone wild when they saw Wheein and Seohyun on the stage. Hyoyeon smiled proudly how her club-goers are in for a treat tonight.

The music stopped and the DJ playing moved out of the booth to give Hyoyeon a chance to speak on the mic at the center of the stage. "Good evening everyone!" Hyoyeon shouted on her mic and everyone cheered loudly as cameras started flashing to their faces. Wheein and Seohyun who are the stars among the groups are constantly waving to fans as Byul and Hyejin stood behind them. "DJ Hyo here!!!" Everyone cheered, just like every night Hyo will DJ at her own club. "First of all, I wanted to thank everyone for coming out here tonight! This night is an extra special night and you all know why right?"

Wheein walks to stand on Hyo's side and wave to the club-goers. "Hello everyone, Jung Wheein here, I'm also a regular, so it's just a normal day really."

"Don't be humble, Wheein!" Hyo said and they heard collected cheers and laughs. "We are here today to celebrate my friend's come back, we've all been waiting for her right? Can we at least ask her to perform? If that's okay with you guys? Do you want to hear Wheein perform Goodbye right here right now?"

"WHAT?!" Wheein reacted in shock and Hyoyeon just laugh at her. "Its a sad song!"

"Well let's all be sad for 4 minutes! No one cares, Wheein. We want to hear your new song!" Hyoyeon said and Wheein's heart soared for her Unnie's support. "Please buy Goodbye to support my Wheeinie okay? Are you all ready?! Please welcome on Sober's stage for the very first time, JUNG WHEEIN!!!!!!"

Wheein shakes her head as the song started playing, she took the mic from the stand and made her way to the center of the stage and everyone fell silent.

Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Hyejin and Byul went on the side of the stage to watch Wheein's performance when Byul received a text from Yongsun that they just got out of the parking lot. Byul panicked that her phone slides out of her hands. Byul picked it up and saw Hyejin looking at her.

"You okay? Byul? You looked suddenly pale. This is not the first time you're hearing this-" Hyejin said referring to the song that Wheein is currently performing.

"No... I think I made a mistake, Hyej. I'm sorry-"

"Oh god, what the did you just do?"

"Well..." Byul said when Hyejin drags her down the stage and talked to her on a dark corner of the club leaving Seohyun and Hyoyeon at the side of the stage. "Someone's coming, someone, you don't like..."

Hyejin squints her eyes towards Byul and studied the girl closely as she crossed her arms to her chest. "That could literally be anyone"

"Right..." Byul took a deep breath and kept glancing at the door.

"Explain..."

"Yong saw your live earlier, she heard all of it..."

"Good, so?"

"She heard the part where Wheein-"

"OH MY GOD-"

"Yes, she asked me the address-"

"ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME? DID YOU?!" Hyejin raised her voice and Byul looking so guilty, nodded.

"She's my best friend..."

"Tell her to not come! Can she rest?! This is Wheein's special night-"

"She's already outside-"

As Wheein is ending her song, Hyejin and Byul saw Yong walking slowly accompanied by Chorong, Byul saw her in pictures, she knows how she looks like. "She actually had the audacity to show her face tonight huh? This is what I hate about her, she can't even give Wheein this night to enjoy and she's here to ruin it already?"

"I thought you want them together?"

"I do, but this is Wheein's night. She's gonna make this night all about her again huh-"

Then they heard a crack in Wheein's voice then their heads whipped to the stage, Wheein saw Yong coming in. Wheein abruptly ended her last note and the people cheered, not knowing what just happened but they liked the performance anyway. They watch Hyoyeon run towards Wheein and hugged her. Byul and Hyejin marched to the stage as well and joined in to give Wheein a hug.

"Why is she here!?" Wheein angrily asked looking at Hyejin and Byul. "Who!?"

"Wheein, I'm sorry... she's just so persistent-I"

"What is she doing here?" Seohyun asked ready to drag Yong out of her best friend's club but Hyoyeon snatched her wrist and stopped her. "If you're not gonna do anything, I will!"

"Hyun! Please!" Hyoyeon said and she instructed the DJ to play once again. The five retreated and walked towards the side of the stage.

"Unnie, don't wait for a light to appear at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself," Seohyun said and Hyoyeon took a deep breath and faced Wheein. "OH YES!" Seohyun cheered, Hyejin and Byul looked at her and she drags the two away from Hyo and Wheein. She looked at Yong's direction slowly walking towards them.

"Please let Hyoyeon-unnie talk to Wheein before you let her get close to them. Make her busy or something."

"Why would I do that?" Byul asked.

"Because this is my friend's club? and because I said so?"

Hyejin just drag Byul towards Yongsun and Chorong's direction. Byul rushed towards Yongsun and tried to stop her. "Okay okay... Yong, calm down."

"Let me try one more time, Byul-"

"I will, but please listen to me." Byul said and Yong looked at her. "Wheein is not prepared for this-"

"Neither I am."

"Shut up! Listen to me!" Byul raised her voice which she neve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter