HELLO pt. 2

DESTINY (wheesun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: We are halfway done, I might finish this by CH20. Are you gonna miss them? Lol Anyway, I've been back to work so I won't be able to update this story like before(every 3 days), but I love how this story is getting so much love so I'll always give you my best every time I update. Long chapter ahead because I miss you all.

Also, I turned the subs only feature, I hope that's okay?

+++++++

MAY 2020

Chorong and Yong made it to her penthouse after they dropped off Byul to her apartment building. Yongsun became the designated driver that night because she didn't drink any alcohol, can't say the same thing to Chorong. 

"Please don't die on me..." Yongsun said as she carries her friend inside her home. Chorong can't even help herself, she's too drunk to even lift a finger. "Why are people in my life drinks way too much more than what they can take!" 

Yong lead Chorong in the shower inside the guestroom and helped her get in the tub. "Fuccckkkkk..." Chorong groaned when she felt cold water run through her body. "Yoooong, what are you doing-"

"You are not stepping on my bed puke all over your body, no, you are not," Yongsun said and she closed the door and shouted from the other side. "Bathe yourself lady, your clothes are ready by the sink."

"Ughhh-"

"I need words."

"Thanks mom." Chorong said and Yongsun smiled. Yongsun as a friend is if not the best, one of a kind, she takes care of you like you're her child, you can say that Yongsun was raised in a conservative household, whereas you grow up, you have to learn how to do household chores and she actually made it a habit, she grew up having these attitude engraved in her, something her friend has a lot to be thankful for.

"Okay, I'm leaving you now. I'm in my room if you need anything else, Rongie." Yongsun then went to her bedroom and took a hot shower herself, a lot of things happened tonight but it turned out pretty good than the last time, and honestly? That's all she could've asked for.

She posted a picture of her and Chorong from earlier and then she noticed a notification from Wheein's youtube channel, Yong tried to stop herself from hurting even more, but it seems like Wheein is the only person that can make her feel something, the numbness from all these years and now she's starting to feel again, it's a literally a self-inflicted pain caused by Wheein but she'd rather feel that pain than nothing at all. She watched Wheein's video with Hyoyeon and she found herself curled up in her bed crying, she wasn't even able to finish it. 

"Yong can I-" Chorong came and saw her friend on her bed wiping her tears. "Were you crying? Why-" She was about to ask when she saw Yong's phone playing Wheein's video on her bedside. Chorong turned off her phone and crawled on Yongsun's side. "Do yourself a favor and stop hurting yourself, what are you even thinking?"

"I want to feel again... feel her, I don't know. Am I crazy?! What is happening to me-"

"Shh shh..." Chorong grabs Yongsun's body and envelops her in a hug as she pats her head. "Do you want to go on a vacation? Can you leave? I think you need a rest, you've been working for years, Yong. Non-stop. This is draining you."

"My work or Wheein?"

"Honestly, both. I can't leave you like this, I just cant." Chorong said and Yongsun looks up to meet her friend's gaze.

"I wish I could..." Yong said and she lifts her head and wipes the tears away. "I had so much work, and we're releasing promo pictures for the promotional singles tomorrow."

"Oh? So you're really busy then?"

"I'm afraid, yes," Yong said and she motioned to the bedside for Chorong to help her get her phone. Her friend gave her a questioning look and Yongsun smiled. "I'll play you the song,"

"Oh? Okay okay, what's the title?"

"Alone people..."

"Is that????"

"No! Kind of-but I wrote and recorded a song specifically for Wheein, my answer to Goodbye. I'll play it to you as well, but please give me your honest feedback on this single for the show..." Yongsun said and she played the song to Chorong and her friend was just smiling the whole time, Rongie held her chest and looked at Yong smiling. 

"Wow... We don't wanna say goodbye, we don't want to be alone, so we love... That is beautiful. Since when did you know how to write?"

"Wheein always tells me that emotion fuels the art, and I have a lot of it, and I tried, my manager helped me find someone to arrange and produce the songs, and it came out pretty great," Yong said and feeling proud of her work. "I give it to him, I really don't like him but his goals and mine are the same."

"No, don't compare yourself to Manager Lee, just don't. Remember, you ed your whole relationship with the only girl you have fallen so hard for because of him, never forget that, Yong."

"I know... but he's actually helpful this time, he's growing old, maybe he's not that evil anymore."

"Nah, don't hold your breath to that. I still don't trust him." Chorong said and she faces Yong once again. "What about the song for Wheein? The reply to goodbye? God, you're so dramatic, I hate you sometimes."

"It's my favorite, this song is dear to me, it's called Hello."

"If I'm drinking right now, I would have spat my drink on you. Hello? ing petty, Yong." Chorong smiled and rest her body on Yong's bed. "My head's still kind of floaty so... can I sleep here?" Yongsun nods and she smiled. "So... are you playing your petty song or not?"

"Hey! I loved this, this is my first baby... this is close to my heart because when I finished writing it, I feel like... I felt what Wheein must have felt like after successfully writing a song you know?"

"If we have a drinking game and I drink every time you talk about Wheein I'm probably gonna end up drunk again... Please just play the ing song." Yongsun held Chorong's hand as she plays HELLO to her friend. "This is way better than the other one!"

"Did you like it?"

"Yes! Wow, what was that again the-I'm sorry for everything, I won't do that again, words to start everything over again, I will say it even more than a hundred times??? How did you even pull that off? Like... HOW???"

"I told you... I wrote it with my emotion. Do you think she'll like it?"

"Did you liked it when you heard Goodbye for the very first time?" Chorong asked and Yong's head whipped on her direction with eyes wide shock. "Exactly... with lines, like-I will wait, whenever us, forever us, Will you stay put there? Stay there just like that??? Wow... DESPERATION."

"You're supposed to be on my side, Rongie!"

"I am... I'm just telling you not to expect a good review from your 'inspiration' but who knows? Maybe she'll appreciate your first ever written song was about her."

"Yeah... I did like Goodbye after a couple of times playing it, because it's about me, right? I feel flattered. She'll feel the same too, right? right?"

"I don't know, when are you going to give that to her?"

"Tomorrow. We're both at STAR, though we are attending separate meetings." Yongsun said and Rong smiled and looked at her.

"I really hope she appreciates your song, I mean you put your heart out there. She better appreciate that or else, it's on sight."

"As if..." Yongsun said and she tucked Chorong as they shared the blanket. "Good night, Rongie..."

"Night, Yong..."

Yongsun woke up on the same news Wheein woke up to.

Yongsun scratched her eyes and read the article closely. "WHAT???" she saw that the title track released for her promotional single wasn't the song she decided to release which is Lonely People, instead it was Hello, her song for Wheein and Wheein only to hear. She saw her phone blowing up and then she viewed her SNS and her heart dropped.

"Byul?! What the-" Yongsun immediately dialed Byul's number.

Good morn-

"Byulyi! What the was that?!"

Excuse me, what?

"My account?! Who posted that?! That wasn't me! I just woke up!"

What? Manager Lee just left my office, he told me to support the song so I did left comment, I didn't know-uhm what is happening exactly, Yong?!

"Oh ! That old hag! !" Yong shouted in her phone and she saw Chorong stirring up from sleep. "! ! Can I delete this?! This is not-Oh my god-oh my god-Wheein's gonna be mad! I am sure-"

Yong what is happening?! How can I help you if you don't tell me what's happening?

"Don't move! I'm coming early!"

Wait, no, I have a meeting with Hyejin in 30 minutes. She's on her way.

"Did she tell you something about the song?"

No she didn't-

"! ! Byul what am I going to do-Wheein will get mad-Byul-"

Okay hey hey... Listen, I don't know and I have no idea what the is going on, come here and we'll talk about it.

"Okay. See you there, bye." Yongsun ended the phone call and Chorong felt another emotional breakdown is the way.

"I will come with you, are you okay? What happened?"

"No no, I can manage, I was just in shock. ing Lee released Hello as my promo single." Yongsun said as she gets out of bed and started picking her clothes from her closet and Chorong followed behind her.

"What?! But I thought Lonely People was your-"

"-I ing know! That's why I'm mad! He has no right whatsoever to release Hello! I'm suing him-"

"Yong wait... please think about what you're going to do."

"He crossed a lot of lines already! I am not ing this relationship with Wheein again because of him, no! Just no!" Yong said as she slammed the bathroom door behind her. "Stay here! I don't want you around with me today, there will be more paparazzi than on a normal day. Just order food if you have to."

"Hey, don't think about me now, just fix this. I'm fine here." Chorong said and she continued her sleep as Yong left the house. Yongsun made her way to STAR towers red eyes, as she cries while driving, she puts her sunglasses before going out of her car and as she predicted, flashes of the camera came flooding in her direction. STAR's security rushed towards her and blocked the people as Yonsun made her way inside. She made it inside, then she went straight to Byul's office and saw Ahn Hyejin already jumping on Byul. 

Ah , she already knows.

Hyejin's head whipped on Byul's office door and saw Yongsun came in.

"I swear to god-"

"No! I didn't know about this too! I swear, Hyejin, I would never do this to her!" Yongsun said and hurried to break Hyejin and Byul apart.

"Then what the is this?" Hyejin asked Yongsun and Yong just covered her face as Hyejin shakes her head. "Don't you dare cry on me right now, superstar. You're a great actress but that won't work on me"

"Did Wheein know?"

"She just called, she's on her way... and she's mad."

"!!!!" Yongsun shouted in frustration. 

"Start explaining, so I can defend you when Wheein comes in," Byul said and Yongsun nodded. "Why didn't you show me the song? Why didn't you made me check it first? This is uncalled for Yong. You're out of the line!"

"Because that's not supposed to be released! Hello wasn't my promo single! I told Manager Lee that I am releasing Lonely People, here's the proof!" Yongsun said throwing her phone at the table. "This is the song!"

"Then where the Hello came from? That's your voice!" Hyejin said and she's still mad.

"I recorded it for Wheein... for her only," Yongsun said and Byul and Hyejin's jaws hanged open. "That's why I'm not saying anything to you, Byul, because I'm also recording a song for Wheein, I don't want anyone to know about it but her, when I finally have her this-" a copy of Hello on a CD for Wheein. "Manager Lee changed it, without me knowing, I swear! I don't have anything to do with this!"

"Oh god! For sake! Hallyu scoop is also up Wheein's right now, and now this?! The girl just came back! What is wrong with these people!? After Hyoyeon unnie pulled Wheein out of that dark place-no offense Yong- and now she's in the middle of another ing scandal? We didn't even really closed that dating scandal yet! The whole wheesun thing, and now it's here again? Is this the promo you're talking about Byul?!"

"Okay, I'll fix this okay?! I'm so sorry." Byul said as she runs her hands through her hair. ", I should call my dad, right?"

"! Just do something! Anything!" Hyejin said in frustration, she hates everyone right now. She's on Wheein defense mode at the moment.

Byul pressed her intercom and called the intern. "Minsoo... Please send Mr. Lee back in my office, thank you. Tell him its urgent." Byul looked at Yong and Hyejin. "You can leave us now, Yong. Leave the CD here," Byul said with authority in her voice. "Let the managers deal with this. Hyejin's here, we can manage. You're too angry right now, so... go somewhere and we'll call you once done."

"What about Wheein?"

"Think about yourself first. Go." Yongsun left and made her way to the coffee shop by the lobby as she covered herself up.

"-okay, I'll just grab some breakfast for you go ahead, I'll join you later."

"-you sure?"

"-yes go." Yongsun head's whipped to the familiar voice and it didn't even occur to her that it can be anyone, she knows it is her, her Wheein.

"Wheein-" Yongsun was about to approach Wheein who's already on her way to the elevator when Hyoyeon grabs her arms and stopped it.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list." Hyoyeon said and Yongsun looked at her, eyes gazing at each other. Whether they like it or not, the similarities of them are uncanny, they both have strong personalities, both won't take no for an answer, both aims superiority and dominance in an argument...also, both of them are head over heels in love with the same girl, Jung Wheein. This conversation may end with either someone in jail or someone murdered, who knows?

"Let me explain to her!" Yongsun swats Hyoyeon's hands on her arms. "Let go of me! It hurts!"

"Let go of you? and for what?" Hyoyeon said as she dusted off her hands, very dramatic. "So you can hurt her personally? When are you ending this? Ms. Kim Yongsun? STAY. AWAY. FROM. HER."

"Since when she's off-limits?"

"Since now. Listen here you . From now on, whoever messes with her answers to me. Am I clear?"

"You have no right-"

"She asked me to be her girlfriend, Yongsun," Hyoyeon said and Yong fell silent. "But I haven't answered her yet, because deep inside I know that she still has unresolved issues with you. I liked you before, not gonna lie, but you are causing way too much baggage on her, and I hated that. I am most willing to give up my chance with her, so she can be happy with you, but right now? You don't deserve her, so I can't just do that."

"I didn't do it! Let me talk to her and explain! It's not my fault!" Yongsun said and they are starting to get looks from people, so Hyoyeon drags her to the side. "I said let go of me!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter