Destiny (Outro)

DESTINY (wheesun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: FINAL CHAPTER! Yes! I won't hold you for too long, but please, give this story an upvote and comments once you finished reading. I love reading comments, I enjoyed it so yeah! A message at the end of the chapter! Thank you and enjoy it!

DISCLAIMER: No babies were harmed in making this epilogue, I used Shoo's kids for this fic. This chapter is a photobook! lmao I'm sorry! Thank you!

Let the grammar and spelling slide (going over this over and over again! lol)

APRIL 2022

True Lovers are really two halves of the same person. It says that people wander around searching for their other half, and when they found the right person, that would be the time that they are finally whole and perfect... kind of.

Yongsun knew that this is exactly what happened to them. They found each other, they lost each other, now, all they have to do is find their way back to the other. That's what she did. This is her life story and their love story.

Yong spent her days gaining Wheein's trust back. She spent her days making Wheein laugh. But it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows, they fought, they misunderstood each other a few times, but Yong learned her lesson. She never leaves Wheein's side whatever happens, whatever it takes, she's always by her side.

It took both of them years to learn how to redo everything that went wrong. But once they did, they knew how to do everything right.

Yongsun learned how to talk to her.

Yongsun learned how to hold her.

Yongsun learned how to kiss her.

"Baby, please, sit still will you? You told me, you love me, it's in your vows, why aren't you listening to me?"

"I kinda sorta exaggerated when I asked you to marry me..." Wheein said with a cocky smirk. Yong shot a glare on Wheein's face, she raised an eyebrow and shakes her head.

"WHAT?! You're impossible! You exaggerated in your vow?"

"I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one, am I?"

"YES!"

"I'm sure everyone else did it too!" Wheein laughed, she loves teasing Yongsun like this. "Come on!" 

"Shut the up, babe! I have something to tell you!" Yongsun whines as she kept Wheein to sit still. If you can see both of them now, comparing to what they are like before, it so different, because Yongsun and Wheein learned how to exist without fear, they both learned how to exist without doubt. It took them years to finally do that. Its a process, a process that they both enjoy overcoming together.

"Ugh, then what do you want from me?" Wheein asked looking at Yong, directly into her eyes. Yongsun can't help but smile, she loves Wheein so much.

"Did you know that all I want is to marry you, have a family with you and grow old with you..." Yongsun said and Wheein smiled.

"We're already old, babe. Well, you are-" Wheein said and Yongsun immediately slaps her arms. "Ouch!"

"Shut up..."

"Well... I want to grow older with you." Wheein took back what she said earlier.

"How old?"

"Grey hair old..." Wheein said leaving Yongsun blushing and giggling like an idiot. 

"Are you still gonna love me? If we reached that point, Whee? What do you think?" Wheein reached for Yong's hands and kissed her fingers.

"Yong... I fell inlove with YOU, not on the color of your hair..."

"God, I'm so inlove with you, and I'm also so sorry that I hurt you, but I just couldn't simply exist without you..."

"It's all in the past, Yong. I still believe that up unto this day, that you and I are destined to be together, not everyone has the chance to redo things, to make past mistakes rights, maybe we are one of the lucky ones that really made it, and I'm so thankful for that." Wheein said and Yongsun smiled at her, already tearing up, I swear she almost forgot that she has something to say to her wife.

Sometimes you meet someone and even though you never liked tattoos, you learn to love its shapes and colors and you wouldn't want them any other way.

Sometimes you met someone whose strangest addiction became beautiful.

Sometimes you met someone who's addiction became your own, like a favorite TV show or love for cooking... or love for music.

Sometimes you meet someone who'll skip their favorite TV show just to spend time with you.

And if you're lucky enough to find that person... Marry them.

Yongsun and Wheein been through all of those , and maybe they really deserve this love... and more.

"Why are you keep staring at me? You're making me scared-"

"Shhh shhh okay, keep it down. Listen."

Wheein immediately stopped talking and looked at Yong, hoping to hear some silly news Yong decided to share with her today. "What? Have you discover new cake flavor again?"

"You're going to be a mom, Wheein..." Yongsun said in her soft voice and Wheein's face just turned blank. "I said we did it, it worked! I am pregnant, babe!" Yongsun said and Wheein's face turned immediately from blank to confused, to shock, and to the excitement, as she brings her knees to her chest and covered her face with her hands.

"Please please, don't joke about that!"

"I am not joking! Look!" Yongsun said giving Wheein a brown envelop and letting Wheein read her result.

Wheein snatched the papers out of her hands as she tries her hardest not to ripped any page open, "This is the second time I'm holding a paper like this-"

"DON'T YOU DARE EVEN-" Yongsun warned as she tries to forget that awful day, ugh, still makes her gag until today.

"Oh my god! Baby!" Wheein shouted as she sets the envelope down to the floor. "Thank you so much-"

"Why are you thanking-"

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, I love you." Wheein said and Yongsun just leaned closer to her wife and wraps Wheein in a tight hug.

"I love you too and thank you so much for being patient with me." Yongsun said and Wheein just hugged her wife even tighter.

Wheein breaks the hug and "Shhhh... I don't care how the heck we got at this point, all that matters to me now is that-" Wheein stopped. "Oh my god! I'm gonna be a mom, Yong!!!!"

"Well... me too, but sure babe-" Yongsun stopped when Wheein pulled her into a tight hug. "Happy birthday baby..."

"What the hell is that?"

"It's a ribbon! Read it!" Yongsun said and Wheein took it from her.

"Jung Wheein, would you like to be the mom of my baby?" Wheein laughs as she reads the text. "You're such an idiot, Yong! Of course! I want to! I want to so much!" Wheein said as she excitedly waves the congratulatory ribbon in the air.

"Ahhh!!! This is so embarrassing! Why are you filming me!" Wheein asked and she just rolled to the floor because she can't keep the excitement to herself. "I hate you! Stop filming me, Yongsun!"

"Why? You looks so cute! Don't cover your face, Jung Wheein! Let me see you blushed!" Yongsun shouted and they were staying at Jeonju for Wheein's birthday so, her mom and dad came rushing into their bedroom because they hear loud shouting.

"Honey what is happening-"

"MOM! DAD!" Wheein stood up, jumping up and down. "Yong is pregnant! It worked! We are having a baby!" Wheein shouted and the Jungs jaw dropped as they slowly looked at Yongsun's direction. "Oh my gosh! I'm gonna be a mom!"

"Yongsun, honey, is that true?" Yong stood up as she nodded and Wheein's mom threw herself at Yong and hugged her so tight.

"Mom! Be careful! You're squeezing my kid!" Wheein said as she breaks the hug between Yong and her mom, but then she does the same thing and envelops Yong in a tight hug. "I love you so much, Kim Yongsun!"

"I know!"

"Wait... How are we gonna show up to award shows?" Wheein asked because, after the concert, they're booked with events from left and right.

"It's not gonna show yet, we'll be fine. We're announcing it once we know the gender." Yongsun said and Wheein nods happily.

"God! I can't wait! Wooo!"

+++Time jumps ahead+++

MAY 2022

JUNE 2022

AUGUST 2022

NOVEMBER 2022

DECEMBER 2022

JANUARY 2023

APRIL 2023

SEPTEMBER 2023

++++++++++++++++++++

HUGE TIME JUMP

JANUARY 2029

(Mom = Wheein ; Mommy = Yongsun)

Yongsun and Wheein were in a rush for Yohan's school recital. At the age of six, he became an overachiever like his Mom, Wheein is just so proud that Yohan took her love for music. Maybe because when Yong's still pregnant with him, Wheein always sings to him. Maybe he likes it so much that he started playing musical instruments at a very young age. Yohan's day didn't go as planned, thank god Byul and Hyejin always got their backs and brought Yohan early to his school to participate in the final rehearsals because Yong and Wheein face some hellish situation at home... the twins.

"Baby-can you-ugh-" Wheein said as she struggled to zip her dress. Yongsun approached her wife immediately and help her fix her dress. "Thank you... love you," Wheein said placing a kiss on her wife's cheeks and Yongsun smiled, these little moments in between are what they treasured the most.

"Can you?" It's Yong's turn to ask for help as she turns around and Wheein immediately returned the favor. "Thanks.." Yongsun faces the mirror inside their bedroom and looked at herself and smiled. That never really goes away, Wheein giggled looking at her wife checking herself out.

"See? You still look really beautiful over the years..." Wheein said as she hugged Yong from the back and kiss her cheeks.

"You too..." Yongsun said as she kissed Wheein's cheek that is currently resting comfortably on her shoulders. "They grew up so fast..."

"Yohan's six, what are you talking about? He just finished his first grade." Wheein said smiling as she looks in the mirror, watching how she and Yong maintained a relationship and actually raised three kids in their home, she never imagined being a capable parent before, not gonna lie, but she actually shocked herself this time.

"I don't know, he had his first crush!" Yongsun said as tears start forming around her gorgeous eyes.

Wheein turned Yong around and caressed her face. "And? It's fine. I had crushes before, you do too right? I had a huge crush on you, it's normal." Wheein said placing a light kiss on Yongsun's lips.

"Aww, you had a crush on me?" Yongsun said and she started blushing.

"We're married, Yong."

"STILL!" Yongsun said as she pouts that made Wheein shake her head.

"Ugh, I love you so much."

"I love-"

They were interrupted when the Jung twins came into the room, Yoonah, and Yoonhee, running like little madmen that they are.

"Mommy… Yoonah stole my crown!" Yoonhee shouted as she came rushing in and immediately tugging Yongsun's dress. "Make her give it back!" Yong turned around and kneeled to face her pouting daughter and she couldn't help but roll her eyes.

Yongsun smiles every time she sees the twins because, one, both of them look so much like Wheein when she was still a little girl and their donor this time has got some nice height making the twins taller than most kids their age, they're three. Yoonah and Yoonhee are one of the tallest kids on their daycare, as much as Hyejin and Byul want to babysit the kids, having the twins is just too much for them. Yongsun and Wheein decided to have them on a daycare during their workdays. It's Sunday, so the people who take care of the twins are on a day off and they have to deal with the twins by themselves as Byul and Hyejin lookout for Yohan who's in school already.

"No, Mom! It's mine!" Yoonah cries as she approaches Wheein with the said crown in her hand. "You bought this for me, Mom! right?" Wheein took a deep breath and Yongsun just watch Wheein deal with the twins, Wheein improved so much on the parenting department not gonna lie, maybe the twins pushed her inner mom out. 

"Look, Yoonah, sweetie, Mommy, and I bought so many accessories and bows and clips for the two of you already." Wheein reached out her arms inviting for the other twin to approach her. Yoonhee removed her hand from tugging Yong's dress and walk closer to Wheein. "Why don't you use the other color crown, Yoonhee?"

"Beeeee-CAUSE!!!" Yoonhee said as she stomped her foot. "That one is MINE! I'm wearing my pink dress, I need the pink crown!" Yoonhee pouted shooting daggers on her little sister, Yoonah, wearing a similar dress but in blue color.

Yongsun felt like it's time to step into the commotion as she placed a hand on her wife's shoulders. "Both of you own that crown, sweetie… just like all the other ones are, you share things..." Wheein tap Yong's hand that is resting on her shoulder as a silent thank you for saving her.

"But Mommy... That's-" Yoonhee was about to say something.

"Sweetie, no..." Yongsun said as she calmed the minute older twin, Yoonhee. 

"Mom?" Yoonhee tries to bargain one more time but Wheein just smiled at her.

"Yoonhee, sweetie, go, you get one from your things, let Yoonah wear this one okay?" Wheein said as she places a kiss on her daughter's cheeks. Yoonhee exits the bedroom marching to get a new crown as she stomps her feet.

Yoonah with the pink crown in her hands approaches Yong and the actress carried the girl in her arms, she helps her be seated on the bed and fix the crown to her head. Yoonah started smiling and giggling as Yongsun fix the crown to her head. "Yoonah... That is not nice, if you took the crown just to hurt your sister's feelings then that is mean, and I don't like that, Mommy doesn't like that-" Yongsun pointed at Wheein. "Mom, don't like that either." Wheein nodded. "Mommy and Mom will get mad at you, do you want that?"

"I'm sorry, mommy. No. Yoonah doesn't like Mom and Mommy mad." Yongsun nodded and smiled. Wheein gave the youngest a smile before she stood up and make her way to the door.

"I'll go check the other one," Wheein said as she exits the room and found the little one going through their shared stuff. Wheein helped the little girl choose a pretty color and fix it to her, and it actually doesn't match her pink dress. Wheein smiled at Yoonhee and pinches her red cheeks.

"I know you think this is the end of the world baby but I promise you, it'll be fine… look how pretty this looks on you... C'mon give Mom a smile..." Wheein said as she comforts her daughter.

"Fine," Yoonhee said and she straightened Yoonhee's dress. 

"You look like my pretty little princess," Wheein said encouraging the older twin to cheer up. "I'll buy you something later to make up for it, deal?"

"Okay... deal..." Yoonhee answered sadly, then Yong came with Yoonah in her arms smiling. Yong let Yoonah approach her older sister and she hugged her.

"I'm sorry, Yoonhee." Yoonah hugged her sister and Yoonhee looked at Wheein first and when Wheein smiled and nodded her head, she returned the hug and muttered something in a soft voice.

"It's okay... you can have it." Yoonhee said and Yongsun smiled and looked at Wheein's direction who's already looking at her.

"You didn't just bribe her, did you?" Yongsun said and Wheein's smile gave it away. Yup, they are going shopping again later.

"I'm sorry, I tried, babe." Wheein said and Yongsun giggled. "As much as my parenting skill, all I can offer our kids are bribes."

No, she laughed. Yongsun laughs.

She loved the fact that even after all these years Wheein can still make her laugh with literally doing nothing, she's so happy that she created this family with Wheein.

And there was nothing better than that… she had never once regretted her decisions to marry and start a family with the woman of her dreams and looking back now she wondered why she was ever worried to begin with, why she is so scared before.

This was their happy ending.

And she wanted to always hold on to this feeling.

All four of them rushed to Yohan's school. Yongsun is carrying Yoonah, as Wheein and Yoonhee walking hand in hand in front of them. But that didn't last long, Yoonah wriggled herself out of Yong's arms at Yoonhee let go of Wheein's hands as soon as they saw Hyejin and Byul waiting for them at the main door of the auditorium.

"Mama Byul!!!" Yoonhee rushed to Byul and Byul immediately carried the girl and threw her lightly to the air that made Yongsun drop her jaw and ready to punch Byul, but she stopped when she felt her wife tugged her dress and shakes her head, then she heard Yoonhee laughing as Byul threw her repeatedly up in the air.

"Byulyi I swear to god-"

"Babe, it's fine." Wheein said as she wraps her arms around Yong's waist.

Yoonah slowly made her way to Hyejin and Hyejin shuffles to her bag and gives a big lollipop to the girl. "To my little princess..." Hyejin said as she drags the girl inside and let her seat on one of the couch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter