Autumn Letter

DESTINY (wheesun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

First of all, English is not my first language so yall got to chill on my grammar. lmao
Secondly, This is my first Wheesun fic or anything related to Mamamoo fic ever.
Finally, I'm not comfortable using Korean Honorifics yet? So... please let me use Ms. Kim endlessly lmao

About this chapter: The story will start in 2014, where Wheesun met and the update will be in alternating past and present timeline order.

DECEMBER 2014 

It was almost the end of the year for some people but for Kim Yongsun, today is the Premier night of Star Studios' newest Drama Series, Autumn Letter. Star Studios is debuting their newest stars and everyone is very excited because one of the star-studded casts is the former child superstar Kim Yongsun, she left the entertainment industry in South Korea when she was 18 to act in Hollywood and eventually becoming a recurring star on the US Hit series, Highschool musical. Kim Yongsun, 23, is now back on South Korea’s TV to star on the most anticipated debut on Korean Drama under Star Studios, Autumn Letter. Kim Seokjin, 22, to co-star alongside with Ms. Kim, is also debuting as the male lead of this upcoming drama, you may know Kim Seokjin from this worldwide hit boy group BTS.

“Ms. Kim, there’s a Byulyi outside, should I let her in?” Yongsun was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard her fitting room door opened. She looked at her assistant and nods.

“She’s Chairman Moon’s daughter, you should probably let her in,” Yongsun instructed the girl and she immediately followed her order, and Byul came in with a fresh bouquet of white roses.

“There’s a Byulyi? Are you kidding me?” Byul started as she came in giving Yong her flowers and kissing her cheeks.

“Let the girl breathe, will you? She’s new.” Yongsun said and Byul just shrugs.

“How’s my best friend? You’re all over the news!” Byul said excitedly as she sits on the couch placed on the side of the room. Yongsun followed and sits beside her opening the box of donuts Byul brought.

“Ahhh! I know right? Thank you for saving me, I owe this to your father. I should really thank him personally.” Yong said and Byul just shrugs it off.

“You don’t have to thank the old man, there’s no convincing really, he told me that if you wanted to come back here he’ll give you a show you deserve, and it's with Jin, for crying out loud,” Byul said proudly when she literally made her father cast two of her best friends on the same Drama. “When I took over? Imagine your careers!”

“Okay, don’t go overboard,” Yongsun said as she finished a donut.

“But don’t you miss it? LA?” Byul asked and Yongsun shakes her head.

“Maybe I miss... freedom? But the discrimination, and the way they are casting me for ‘visuals’ I hate it, at least respect my art? My skills?” Yongsun said in disappointment and slump herself on the couch. “I miss being appreciated.”

“Well, I do love your show, we watch it all the time. Please, just admit you live for the applause, there’s no humble way to say it.” Byul teases her best friend and Yongsun just smiles, she gets it. This is what she missed, to be surrounded by people who personally know her as a person. “Well, I have to check on Jin now, I’ll see you later. You look super gorgeous on that makeup though.” Byul said and bid her goodbye.

Yongsun kept playing the trailer of Autumn Letter (premiering tonight), she can’t help but felt mesmerized on how the show started filming six months ago and they’re now ready to show it to the whole country. She felt proud, also, the comment on the trailer video is overwhelming. Of course, she'll read it all! She loves receiving affection.

Fan 1: Queen Kim Yongsun is back! Pack your faves bags because she’s gonna take over now.

Fan 2: Kim Seokjin can sing, act, and dance. How much to pay to be on Ms. Yongsun’s place?

Fan 3: Biual culture is trying not to fall in love with #KimKimDuo at the same time! They’re both look so hot.

Fan 4: Okay, visuals of this Autumn Letter aside, but sis! My youtube Queen Jung Wheein finally made it to the mainstream! I’ve watched her for years now on youtube and she’s actually singing #SHADOW_AutumnLetterOST . She’s debuting with Seokjin and Yongsun yall!

Reply to Fan 4: Actually, sis, the OST truly slaps. I’d be lying if I said I did not cry hearing it for the first time!

Reply from Fan 4: Yassss! Army and Solar’s Angels! Please stan Jung Wheein!

Kim Yongsun arches an eyebrow as she agreed to this fan. She really loved the OST, she found herself singing Shadow at some point. She opened her youtube app and search for the singer, she’s probably gonna meet her tonight, might as well listen to some of her songs. Yongsun connected her phone on the room’s Bluetooth speaker and scans to the girl's youtube channel. Yongsun spends two hours watching Wheein’s youtube channel, and well, she instantly became a fan.

Jung Wheein and her Partner in crime/manager/personal assistant Ahn Hyejin were walking on the hallway searching for their rooms (They're both 19 at this time) when Hyejin heard something. “Someone’s blasting your songs, Wheein!” Hyejin shouted from the other side of the hallway and Wheein looked at her as she carries her small duffel bag.

“Huh?”

“Come ‘ere!” Hyejin shouted and Wheein jogged to her direction and as she comes closer, she’s hearing her covers. “That’s YOUR voice! Singing Honey!” Hyejin shouted excitedly.

“Shhhh!” Wheein shushed her best friend as she tries and listen. “Yeah, its from my channel,” Wheein said, and as she slowly lifts her eyes and finally saw the name written on the door.

Autumn Letter – Kim Yongsun

“No way, Look!” Wheein said as she points to the sign.

“Holy! She better shares your youtube link to her minions!” Hyejin said and Wheein is just blushing. They found themselves giggling outside the door when-

“Wahhh!!!” The door opened revealing Yong’s PA. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to-”

Wheein waves her hands in front of her and smiled at the girl. “No, no it's fine! We’re just a little bit lost-”

“What’s happening here?” Kim Yongsun, the goddess herself emerge from the room and Wheein’s jaw literally dropped on the floor. Sure, she knows the song will be played on Yongsun and Seokjin’s show but to see the stars in flesh just made her fangirl heart soar. “Jung Wheein?”

“Oh my gosh, she knows your name, Whee.” Hyejin said behind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter