Five

Young Love, High School Love (Discontinued)

" What time is it now? Why did you just come home? Did you go to meet your men again?" Yuri came out from her room and saw Yuna has just arrived home.

"Look, why are you this messy and dirty? What have you done? Messy cloth messy hair..." Yuri noticed the mess on Yuna's body.

"I'm so tired. I wanna take rest now." Yuna said and tried to escape from Yuri.

"Wait! You're not different from your mother. You don't even finish high school yet but already go out to sleep with men? Your condition right now is telling me that. You don't even button up your shirt properly. You'd better stop saying that you're not a e." Yuri added.

"Yuri hik hik" Yuna burst out crying.

"I'll tell dad everything when he comes back. So cheap so shameless!" Yuri went back her room.

Yuna kept crying for full night. She is so worried because Yuri has accuse to attack her now.

-----

~ Next Day ~

Yuri quickly spread the rumor, telling the whole school how Yuna looked like last night. Everyone kept gossiping about Yuna as the hot topic.

"So Yuri caught her half-sister last night, coming home late with messy cloth and she didn't even button up her shirt properly. Oh god, truly a child of e. She just follows her mother." everyone in school kept gossiping.

Nu'est Boys arrived and heard about the rumor.

"Something interesting happened again. I'll just sit and watch with my popcorn." Aron spoke up with his gang behavior.

"Minhyun's crush is revealed her true personality now." Ren mocked Minhyun.

"Poor Minhyun, she's your first ever crush but..." Baekho joined Ren to mock Minhyun.

"I don't believe this. She's not this type of person. I'll ask her by myself. Yuri might have made up story again." Minhyun tried to protect Yuna.

"Hey JR, why are you so silent today? Not interested in this issue?" Aron turned to talk to JR who has been quiet not speak even a single word.

"Why should I care about this? She's out of my bullying now. I don't have anything to do with her." JR pretended like he didn't care but actually he couldn't stop thinking about this because it happened because of him.

"If she's this kind of girl, you should stop having interest in her, Minhyun." Baekho touched Minhyun’s back to console because he noticed how sad Minhyun was.

"I'll find out by myself and if she's really this bad, I won't forgive her." Minhyun said.

"I'll join you to give her lesson too. How could she hurt my prince like this!" Ren followed.

-----

Yuna finally arrived school and she noticed everyone kept looking at her unusually but she still has no idea what happened.

< In Classroom >

Even in class, the atmosphere was unusual but no one dared to bully her this time due to JR's strong command that nobody can bully her besides him.

"We can't bully her by violence but we can curse her. Let's curse this ! Our school is really famous in Seoul. How could someone who is cheap like her enter to make our faces lose?" a few girls that bullied her yesterday tried to make problem with her again.

"What is the problem again? I'm leaving this school soon so why can't you just leave me in peace for the time I have left? I really beg you guys. Please leave me alone!" Yuna reacted.

"We just can't stand to see your fake innocent face even a second. I really want to slap your face." a girl among them was raising her hand and about to slap Yuna suddenly Nu'est Boys came in.

"Nu'est Boys have come."

Everyone went back to their seats.

"Yuna, I want to talk with you when breaktime." Minhyun said with serious face then went to his seat, left Yuna curious.

JR met eyes with Yuna before going to his seat. They felt uncomfortable to see each other after what happened last night (well, they never feel comfortable to see each other though).

-----

When break time, Yuna went to rooftop to see Minhyun.

< At Rooftop >

"Minhyun, I've come. Do you have anything with me?" Yuna asked.

Minhyun told her everything about the rumor. Yuna got shocked to hear.

"Tell me that it's not true!" Minhyun asked.

"I..." Yuna was hesitant to say.

"Why? Why are you hesitating? Or it's true? Is it true that you went out to sleep with different kind of men and Yuri caught you last night?" Minhyun shook her shoulders and volume up his voice.

"It's not like that." Yuna started sobbing.

"Then explain to me!" Minhyun insisted.

"How should I explain? Hik hik" she didn't know what or how to say it out all by herself.

"So you really were out doing those dirty stuff last night?" Minhyun became very upset.

"Stop asking me! I'm gonna go now." Yuna felt embarrassed and complicated. She quickly ran out, crying.

As she left the rooftop, she met JR near the door. JR had been secretly watching them talking.

"Yuna, I..." JR felt guilty to make Yuna got this rumor. Yuna just started at him then burst out crying and left JR too. She ran to class to grab her bag and left school.

"Look like everything is true. Maybe Minhyun revealed her true face already." Ren said to Baekho and Aron who were staying in class with him after seeing, how Yuna cried and left the class before time after going to meet Minhyun like this.

"Should we give her some lesson for making Minhyunnie hurt?" Baekho asked.

"Let's wait to hear from Minhyun first!" Aron said.

-----

Minhyun was in bad mood. He became so angry when Yuna left him without proper explanation like this. He couldn’t control his anger so he hit some male students who were passing his way without reason.

"Ouch what have we done wrong to you, Minhyun-shi? Please spare us!" those students tried to beg.

"We know nothing. Why are your hitting us for no reason like this?" they kept begging.

"Minhyun, it's enough." JR entered to stop Minhyun.

"Leave me alone! I wanna release some anger! Don't care about me!" Minhyun pushed JR to a side and started hitting those students again.

Ren, Baekho and Aron heard about Minhyun's fighting news so they quickly came.

"Oh god, I've never seen Minhyun into fight like this. He looks so scary." Baekho exclaimed.

"It's because of that girl for sure. She hurt Minhyun and made him in this state like this. I won't forgive her." Ren started to build anger toward Yuna.

They let Minhyun fought the innocent until he stopped by himself.

-----

It has been 3 days already that Minhyun didn’t talk with Yuna at all. He changed his behaviors to be mean and cold. He acted like she’s invisible. Nu’est Boys really felt unwell with Minhyun’s sudden change. Yuna dared not to talk or explain anything to him because she doesn’t really know how to explain about that situation so she tried to remain silent and ignored everything, wishing her father would comeback soon then she can leave this school.

One morning, Yuna was attacked by some her classmates. Before Yuna arrives to the class, they wrote on whiteboard with very bad words about her such as “e, , Shameless girl, Mother and Daughter are e the same, Go to hell, Leave our school…..” and they even broke her desk.

Yuna arrived and got shocked to her death to see that. She became so hurt and embarrassed.

“Why are you guys bullying me again?” Yuna burst out crying.

“e, leave our school! Go to hell!” they chanted in harmony to chase her.

Yuna was crying and trying to omit those written letters.

“Hey you don’t have a seat anymore. Leave! *laughing*” one student among them took Yuna’s attention to look at her desk.

“This… hik hik why did you guys do this?” Yuna got another shock to see her desk was damaged.

“Poor girl, leave now leave now leave now!!!” they kept chasing her. Yuna could do nothing. She was standing and crying near the whiteboard.

That moment Nu’est Boys arrived. They were shocked to see that situation except Ren (because Ren is the one who told those students to bully her). Minhyun stood still looking at her for a while then he decided to ignore and went to his place.

“It’s show time! Let’s go to seat and watch the movie!” Ren said then the rest of the members walked to their seats except JR who was still looking at Yuna crying painfully alone.

“What is this again? I already told you all not to bully her because I’m the only one…) JR hasn’t finished his word yet, Ren interrupted.

“I did it, JR. I gave them right and freedom to bully her.” Ren said.

“W-why?” JR asked.

“Because she made Minhyun hurt.” Ren replied and made everyone surprised.

Minhyun became uncomfortable. Yuna kept crying louder.

“It’s my problem. You guys don’t have to interfere. Stop bullying her! She’ll leave soon. There is no point to bully. Stop it right here!” Minhyun said then everyone went to their seats and sat down quietly.

Yuna was saved. She continued erasing all written letters about her on whiteboard then walked to her seat. JR and Minhyun noticed that her desk was damaged.

 

“Take my desk! I’m not feeling like studying today.” Minhyun moved his desk to her then left, got everyone suspired again. He was obviously helping her but he still acted cold to her.

Minhyun really can’t ignore her. Whenever she is being bullied and cries, he always wants to protect her.

“Why do you make me want to protect you like this? I wish you would come and explain to me about that clearly. I’m waiting. I’m waiting for you, Yuna.”

-----

Today after class, JR followed Yuna and when there was nobody around her, he caught her.

“What? Hey what are you doing? Let go of my hand!” Yuna tried to release her hand from JR.

“Don’t fight just follow me!” JR shortly replied.

“No, why do I have to go with you? Let go of me! Help, help!” Yuna shouted for help.

“Annoying! Keep quiet!” JR pushed her against the wall and covered with his hand.

“I’m not doing anything to you. I wanna take you to make explanation with me. Don’t you want to clarify it to Minhyun? That day I was hiding listening to you and him at rooftop and I knew you’ve not told him what actually happened that day yet. I know you’re a girl and it’s hard for you to say it out so I’m gonna say it for you.” he explained.

“But why do you have to care?” she asked.

“I don’t care about you. I care about Minhyun. He has been sad because of it. Aigooo, stop asking! Let’s just go with me! He’s still sleeping at rooftop.” JR said then Yuna agreed to go with him.

-----

[ At Rooftop ]

“Minhyun-ah, wake up!” JR and Yuna arrived. JR called to wake Minhyun up. Minhyun slowly opened his eyes and looked at them.

“JR, Yu-na? Why are you both here?” Minhyun asked.

“We’ve something to explain to you.” then JR told Minhyun what happened that day. Minhyun carefully listened to it and realized that Yuna is innocent.

“It’s like that. We only pretended doing it just to escape from those gangsters.” JR finished his explanation.

“Why have you just told me?” Minhyun asked.

“Because I don’t think it’s important to you but you have been so sad because of the rumor so…” JR replied.

(You actually kissed me 3 times. Why don’t you mention it too?) Yuna murmured alone.

“I got it, JR. Thank you so much for telling me! Now I wanna talk privately with Yuna.” Minhyun became so relieved to know the truth.

“OK I’ll leave you both alone.” JR said then left. (Still secretly hiding, watching near the door)

“Yuna!!!” Minhyun grabbed Yuna to hug tightly. “I’m sorry. I was wrong. I’m so stupid. I hurt you. I’m sorry.” Minhyun kept apologizing.

“It’s ok. It was my mistake too not to have enough bravery to explain to you.” she said.

“So we made up now?” he released her from his hug but grabbed her both shoulders and bended his face close to hers.

“Made up? Oh Yes let’s forget all misunderstanding!” she shyly replied because her face was too close to his.

“I can be happy now. Thank you, Yuna!” he suddenly kissed on her forehead that didn’t give her a chance to escape.

“This is a thankful kiss!” he patted her head with his sweet smile.

JR saw that and automatically got hurt by it. He didn’t understand why he would get hurt but he couldn’t bear to see them anymore so he left.

JR went back to class and there was nobody anymore. He took Yuna’s desk to repair and carelessly got hit by hammer.

“Ouch my finger…..”

-----

JR - NU'EST <3

 

Minhyun-nuest-33831649-500-267.jpg