One

Young Love, High School Love (Discontinued)

"Awwww Yuri, please stop it! I'm hurt. Hik hik" Yuna got hit by her half-sister, Yuri again. Whenever her father doesn't stay at home, she and her mother will bully Yuna. They hate her and don't treat her well. They only pretend to be nice in front of her father. It has been one week now since she has moved to stay with them and she often gets bullied by the whole family. She cries every day and night. However, she chooses not to tell her father. She doesn’t want to be the reason that make her father and her father’s family have problem with each other.

-----

This year is her last year at high school as well as Yuri. Her father has to transfer her to the same school as Yuri.

[ First day at school ]

Yuri allowed Yuna to get on car with her as her father ordered. Along the way she gave Yuna many warnings.

"You have to stay away from me and don't act like you know me. One more thing, you have to wear mask all the times. I hate seeing your face at school. The countryside crab like you will make my face lose if people know we're half-sisters. Hide your identity from everyone and you can get on car when my father sees us only. Now get off from my car! Go to school by bus or train by yourself! If you don't follow what I have just said, you'll get hurt. Now wear mask and get out from my car." She warned rudely and chased Yuna from her car. Yuna didn't have a chance to say anything. She was speechless and hurt but she decided to follow everything Yuri said, hoping one day her sister will stop hating her.

As a girl from other province and very new to Seoul, Yuna got lost and was almost late for her first class. Luckily, she arrived on time. Teacher warmly welcomed her and found her a seat. Everyone looked at her like an alien since she kept wearing mask. It's totally her another unlucky fortune because she gets to study in the same class with Nu'est Boys. Nu’est Boys is the most popular gang group in this school. There are 5 members in the group. They're from rich family that’s why teachers and the whole school don’t really dare to oppose them. They're like F4. Despite their gang and scary sides, they’re very handsome so they’re popular among girls. The members are:

  1. JR (real name's Kim Jonghyun, the scariest, the leader)
  2. Minhyun (the quietest member, doesn't really involve in fighting like other members)
  3. Aron (comes from LA, the flirty one, like going out with all types of girls)
  4. Baeko (real name’s Kang Dongho, muscle body, like fighting but isn’t as scary as JR)
  5. Ren (real name's Minki, the youngest member, prettier than many girls but very cold one)

-----

JR has a crush on Yuri since Yuri is known as the most beautiful girl in the school and she is very outstanding in studying. JR has been trying his best to chase and follows her but she still doesn't accept him, yet she always plays around with JR and uses him as the tool that she can order as she wants. JR loves her so much. He bans all men not to flirt with her and he would do whatever she asks to.

-----

Today Yuri called JR to meet before class started. "JR, I want you to do one last thing and if you can do it in one month, I'll date with you officially." She said.

"Tell me! I'll do whatever you want. I love you so much." He replied.

"There will be a new transfer student in your class. She's my half-sister. I don't like her because she's trying to take my father and everything from me so I want you to bully her until she leaves this school. She wears mask all the times because she has a big scar on her face. She's very ugly so she is always jealous with me. Now she comes to live with my family and ruins our happiness so you have to help me." She said with fake sad face.

"For you, I'll do everything. If she's that bad and bother your happiness like this, I'll chase her away. Don't worry, my Yuri!" JR said then hugged to console her. JR loves her so much and it makes him blind. He believes whatever she says and he always thinks she's a good girl. He soon becomes angry and hates Yuna even before he met her.

-----

Finally, JR and his group entered the class and he really saw a girl with mask on who Yuri said that it's her wicked half-sister. JR walked in and stared at Yuna with very scary look that even s became curious. Yuna became lost and had no idea what happened. JR's seat is just behind her. She got even scarier when he sat down and gave a big sigh behind her.

*PANG*

JR kicked Yuna's chair strongly. Yuna turned to look at him worryingly.

"You're not allowed to look at me. I don't like you." He said with mean voice. Yuna quickly turned back and almost burst out crying but she tried to hold.

*PANG*

JR threw a book to her head strongly again.

"Ouch!!!" Yuna exclaimed in pain and turned to look at him again.

"I said don't look at me!" He warned again. She turned away and patted her head painfully.

Thing didn't finish yet. After class, as soon as teacher left, JR threw her against to the wall and grabbed her collar strongly.

"Stop coming to school if you don't want to become worse than this and stop hurting my Yuri if you don't want to die yet." He warned with scary look.

"Let go of me... ah I'm hurt." Yuna struggled to speak up.

"JR, what are you doing? Why are you bullying a girl? She's just a new student. I didn't see she has done anything to you yet." Minhyun couldn't bear to see his friend being unreasonable so he entered.

"I'll tell you about this girl later. Let's go!” JR said and let go of Yuna.

Yuna fell down exhaustively and almost became unconscious. She was crying alone because nobody helped her even though they saw she was being bullied like this.

"Yuri, did you tell them to bully me?" she cried and laid down on the floor until she could gather the power to walk back home.

-----

Yuna was so scared and hurt but she tried to act fine when she came back home.

That night her father announced a very unhappy news for her that from tomorrow he and his wife will go to New York for business trip for one month. Yuna became so sad and worried about her life without her father. She cried for full night. She could see how Yuri was happy about her father's absence.

-----

< Next day >

Yuna went to school with mask on as Yuri’s warning and she was very worried that that guy will bully her again. It's not different from what she thought because JR really bullied her again.

"Didn't I tell you not to come to school again?" He shouted in anger as soon as he entered the class and saw her. His friends who came along with him didn't care and went to their seats. Yuna dared not even to look at his face. She kept facing down and ready to sob.

"You're the worst girl. Everybody listen, don’t make friend with her and don’t help her from my bullying. If anybody dares to bother, you’ll have fate like her." He announced to the class. He hit her with his bag on head strongly then went to his seat. Yuna felt so hurt and scared at the same time. She silently sobbed. However, she decided to try her best to bear with all of these.

After class, she quickly grabbed her bag and ran out. Unfortunately, she still couldn't escape JR and his group. They caught her to rooftop.

[ At Rooftop ]

"Do you think you can run from me?" JR stared at her like he's going to take her soul soon. s were standing around her to block her way except Minhyun who didn't care, he just sat at a side playing with his phone.

"I warn you again. Don't come to school and don't ever hurt my Yuri! I know everything about you. Go away from us! Stop coming to school if you still want to live." He said and pushed her to fall on the floor cruelly.

"You don't know anything about me." She finally spoke out with tear. "Let me study! I have to study." She added.

"Yuri doesn't want to see you at school. You ruin her feeling so leave school. This is the last chance I give you. If I see you again at school, you'll be dead." He threatened for the last time then left.

"Don't be stubborn, just leave!" Ren, Baekho and Aron also said then left too.

Minhyun was the last. "You should transfer to other school. They'll do what they said." He said.

"You're not going to bully me like them?" She looked at him.

"You haven't done anything to me. Why should I bully you? Plus, I don't believe everything Yuri told us. Like you said we know nothing about you. But I'm not going to against JR nor protect you. So, you should never come back to school." He said then left too.

Yuna was crying alone until it became so dark then she walked home.

That night she kept thinking what she should do with this bullying but she has to go to school no matter what. She doesn't want her father know about this and worried about her.

-----

Next day, Yuna decided to go to beg Nu'est Boys to let her stay. JR got very angry when he saw Yuna was already in class when he arrived.

"YOU! You think I was making a joke with you? You think I dare not to bully a girl?" He shouted at her angrily. "Please let me stay! You can bully me as you want but please let me stay." She stood up and bowed to beg him. Other students had no idea what happened. "You're wrong to play with me. You, stupid girl!" He said and hit her with his bag strongly again.

"Ouch..." Yuna fell down painfully.

"Teacher's coming soon. Go to your seats, you guys!" Minhyun said to them. It was likely he wanted to help her. They all went to their seats. Yuna fell very painful on her head. She almost likely to faint any time during lesson.

-----

During break time Yuna went to toilet. Unfortunately, on the way she ran into Yuri and Nu'est Boys. "Sister, are you ok?" Yuri asked in mocking way. "It's your sin to take my father from me. Leave school already if you want to survive!" She said and pushed Yuna to fall on ground.

"You guys can bully me but I can't leave school. I have to study. Please let me stay!" Yuna replied with pain and fear.

"Let you stay? Look at the stair! This stair is so high. If you dare to jump from here, I'll think if I should let you stay." Yuri said with no mercy.

"Will you let me stay?" Yuna asked.

"Let's see!" She replied. Yuna was silent for a while then she stood up. She closed her eyes and ready to jump. All the boys were so surprised. Minhyun, even JR who hates her so much were about to stop her but she was rolling from stair to the floor already. They all were so shocked except Yuri who was laughing happily.

Yuna struggled to stand up and turned to look at them. "Please let me stay!" She said then fell down unconsciously.

"Leave her alone. Let's go back! It's time for class now." Yuri said and grabbed JR's hand to leave. Other 4 boys were speechless then they left too.

-----

JR was feeling unwell about this. Minhyun didn't return to the class with them. He seized time to leave them and went to the place where Yuna was fainting.

"This girl is so stupid." He said as he was looking at her with full of dust, cut and blood. He hesitantly took off the mask from her and he got shocked.

"She...She doesn't have any scar. Yuri lied us. So maybe everything was all lie too." He took his handkerchief to wipe blood that was bleeding from her noses and forehead then carried her to school’s treatment room.

-----

[ At Treatment Room ]

He was sitting and looking at sleeping Yuna until she woke up.

"Ouch! Where am I?" She whispered with weak voice.

"You're in treatment room. How are you feeling now?" He asked.

"You..." She struggled to get up. "What happened to me?" She asked.

"After you acted like a heroine, flying from the stair, you got nose bleeding and cut on your head then fainted." He replied.

"Oh...hmm did you help me?" She hesitantly asked.

"Well, I took you here." He replied.

"Ahhh mask...where is my mask?" She realized that she wasn't wearing mask anymore.

"It got dirty by your blood so I threw it already." He replied.

"Hmm… then I can't go back to class now. You, please don't tell Yuri that I took off the mask." She begged.

"Why? Why do you need to wear mask? Yuri told us you have an ugly scar on your face that's why you want to hide it but it's obvious that she's afraid you take popularity from her." He laughed.

"I don't want to be popular. I just want to study." She said and sobbed.

"Stop crying! I don't like seeing girl crying. By the way, you don't look evil like what your sister said. What is the problem with you two?" He asked.

"I shouldn't say about it. Please don’t ask me! You should go back to class. I don't have mask. I think I should stay here until class finish." She replied.

"Here you go!" He handed her a new mask.

"Huh?" She exclaimed.

"New mask! Wear it and let's go back to class!" He smiled.

"I shouldn't go to class with such condition. Bandage on forehead and dirty cloth..." She refused to go back.

"I think so. You're now dirty like a rat." He chuckled.

"Hmm" she faced down.

"Alright, take rest here! I go now." He said.

"Yes oh but wait! Please don't let Yuri know that I took the mask off." She begged again.

"Let's see if I should help you again or not. Oh you owe me a kindness anyway. I'll ask you to repay it later." He gave her a playful smile then left. After he left, Yuna took rest.

-----

Minhyun went back to class and refused to tell his friends where and what he was doing during his absence. Minhyun couldn’t stop smiling and thinking about Yuna. He was amazed by how beautiful she is.

Talking about JR, he actually went to the stair where Yuna was falling too but he didn't see her there so he went back to class but he couldn’t stop thinking about her as well. When he didn't see she came back to class, he felt uncomfortable too.

-----

Yuna has taken the rest of her day rest inside treatment room. She didn't dare to comeback until she made sure everyone left. It was already dark. She struggled to walk to class to take her bag. She was sobbing alone.

"Why is my life this hard? Grandma, I'm hurt." She faced down on her desk sobbing without knowing JR was secretly watching her. He became pity on her a little bit too. When Yuna was standing up to leave, he quickly hid himself.

-----

Next day, Yuna didn't come to school because she was so sick and felt pain all over her body. Nu'est Boys thought she dropped school already. Minhyun was sad because he already has interest in her and he didn't want her to leave school like this. JR should be the happiest one but he was somehow unhappy too.

-----

But next day, Yuna came to school and Nu'est Boys got very surprised to see her. Minhyun smiled when he saw her. JR frowned and started approaching her.

"How dare you?! You really don't want to live?" He shouted at her.

"You can bully me but please let me stay!" She replied with teary eyes. JR hesitantly took his bag to hit her head because there is bandage on her forehead.

"Jonghyun-ah, her eyes are so beautiful. Hit wherever but don’t make her eyes get injured." Minhyun entered. It's the first time that Minhyun shows interest on girls so everyone got so surprised.

"Are you helping her?" JR asked angrily.

"No, it's just I love her eyes. Don't hurt those both eyes!" Minhyun replied with a smile. Then JR angrily went to his seat without hitting her today. Yuna was helped but she felt hurt somehow.

During class, she kept coughing and got very high temperature.

"Yuna, are you ok?" Teacher asked.

"I'm fine." She replied. Minhyun kept watching her worryingly.

-----

During break time, he went to her. "Go home if you're feeling unwell."

"I want to study." She replied then left to bathroom.

"Minhyun, are you trying to against me? Why would you care about her?" JR asked. Minhyun didn't say anything then he left the class too.

Yuna struggled to study until class finished. She didn't even have power to stand up. Minhyun kept looking at her.

"Ya~" JR hit her with his bag. "Today how should I bully you? Should we go to rooftop again and I fly you from the rooftop?" He said.

"Hik hik" she burst out cry.

"What? Crying? Are you afraid already? Two days ago, you flew like a bird from stair. You forget?" He mocked her. "Get up and go with me!" He grabbed her hand. He could feel her hot temperature and became a bit worried.

"Can I get your punishment tomorrow? I'm so unwell right now." She begged with very weak voice.

"Let her go home! She looks so sick." Minhyun released JR’s hand from her.

"You're so hot, Yuna. Are you ok?" He asked worryingly.

"Minhyun, are you really against me?" JR asked angrily again.

"No, I just don't want you to murder people. You can punish her tomorrow! Yuna-ah, get back well tomorrow and let my leader bully you again. Now let's go to game center!" Minhyun tried to save her and they decided to spare today.

Yuna struggled to go back home. She got so sick that night and nobody cared about her.

-----

Next day, she struggled to go to school. Today she was even more unwell but because she had test, she struggled to come.

"There she is." JR entered the class with his group. He took his bag to hit her on head as usual.

"Today after class, go to rooftop!" He said then went to sit. Yuna was almost faint during test. She was sweating a lot. Minhyun noticed her sick condition and he became really worried about her but he didn’t dare to go to ask her.

After class, she really went to the rooftop as JR ordered.

[ At Rooftop ]

"Wow you really kept the promise. Come here!" JR waved to her with his gang behavior.

"How do you want to be bullied today? Oh I have an idea now. Come here!" He grabbed her and laid her head to see the down view from rooftop.

"Awwww... hik hik" she cried.

"I'm scared." She cried with shaking body.

"Do you dare to fly from here too?" He asked.

"You can bully me whatever you want but don't kill me. I need to survive. I beg you." She begged.

"Jonghyun, stop it! It's not good if anybody see. Let's finish your bully for today right here! Yuna, you should transfer to other school. He'll always bully you like this if you stay. Your sister told him to do so. Just leave if you don't want to get hurt anymore!" Minhyun said worryingly.

"I can't leave." She whispered with very weak voice.

"So stubborn! Go to hell!" He threw her to the floor. Then they left. Minhyun was the last again.

"As I said, you should transfer to other school." He walked close to her.

"I won't and you don't have to help me. I can bear." She said then struggled to get up then left. Minhyun became hurt without reason.

He was walking behind her quietly and soon ran to catch her when she was about to fall. "Be careful!" He helped her on time.

"Let go of me!" She tried to push him. "You're so hot. Let's go to treatment room." He suggested.

"You don't have to care. Let go of me! I'm fine." She tried to push him again.

"Your head is bleeding. The old wound is bleeding again. I'll take you to treatment room." He said then forced to carry her. Yuna was so weak that she couldn't even say anything out anymore.

[ At Treatment Room ]

She was sleeping soundly in treatment room and Minhyun was sitting next to her, watching her carefully.

"You're so beautiful, Yuna. I also can feel your heart is beautiful too." He said to himself then slowly lowed her head to kiss her but she woke up.

"Ouch..." She patted her head.

"Are you feeling a bit fine now?" He helped her to get up.

"You shouldn't care about me. Your group will get angry. Just leave me! Wait you took off my mask again? Give it back!" She asked for the mask.

"It's 8pm now and nobody at school. You don't have to wear." He replied.

"I go home now then." She said then got off from bed.

"I'll take you home." He offered.

"It's ok. I'm feeling fine now. Thank you for helping me!" She bowed.

"You're calm and polite. Yuri must have lied everything about you. I wonder how JR reacts when he knows about this." He sighed.

"Are they couple?" She asked.

"Not yet. Yuri used you as a bet. If he can kick you out from school, she will agree to date him openly. JR has a crush on her for long time already but she doesn’t accept him nor refuse him. She has been using him. Interesting?" He laughed.

"I see. I go home now. Anyway, thanks again for helping me!" She bowed then left.

"Wait, I'll walk you home. I don't like helping people half way like this." He said then ran following her.

Yuna was speechless with his stubborn offer so she didn't refuse.

Along the way, Minhyun kept looking at her until she got shy. "Why are you looking at me?" She blushed.

"I really like your eyes." He said.

"Oh!" She sighed.

"My home is near here. I can go there by myself. Thanks for accompanying me!" She bowed again.

"We're at the same age. You don't have to bow to me all the times like this." He said.

"Hmm I think it's what people should do when someone helped us. I go now. Good-night and take care!" She smiled then left. He was lost to see her smile for the first time.

"Minhyun, are you really falling for her already?..... calm down!" He whispered alone then left to home too.

-----