Nine

Young Love, High School Love (Discontinued)

[ Next day ]

Nu'est Boys arrived in the class. JR took his bag to hit Yuna's head which he has been doing before, got everyone surprised.

"Ouch!" Yuna exclaimed in pain.

"Jonghyun, what the hell are you doing? Why are you bullying her again?" Minhyun angrily asked.

"I want to. I want to bully her until the last minute she leaves here. Don't think that she becomes your girlfriend and I'll spare her." JR replied.

"I don't allow you to bully her." Minhyun grabbed JR's collar.

"I don't care." JR replied rudely.

Aron, Baekho and Ren tried to separate them.

Minhyun went to Yuna.

"Are you ok? Is it hurt?" Minhyun asked worriedly.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me!" Yuna replied.

Teacher came then they went to their seats.

-----

Today Minhyun kept staying close to Yuna, afraid JR would bully her again. They even went to play ground together during break time and when they came back, Yuna's notebook and study stuffs were messed and damaged.

"My notebook... Who did this?" Yuna cried out, grabbing her book.

"Kim Jonghyun, do you really want to do war with me? She will leave school in a few days. Why can't you spare her?" Minhyun went to JR who was sitting on his desk gangly.

"I already told you because I want to. I don't care who she is to you. You is you. She is she. I'll bully her." JR replied.

"Jonghyun!" Minhyun grabbed JR's collar, raising his fist, intending to hit JR but Aron, Baekho and Ren stopped him on time.

"Are you crazy to argue over a girl?" -Ren-

"Calm down and let's talk!" -Baekho-

"Let's stop right here! Teacher is coming soon." -Aron-

"Minhyun, don't argue with your friend because of me! I'll get this bullying. I can bear it's just a few days left. I can bear. Please ignore when they bully me! I'll get all of this alone if it can make everyone happy. Please accept my wish!" Yuna bravely said.

"Yuna, but you don't deserve this. You haven't done anything to them. You don't deserve to be bullied." Minhyun was touched by her words.

"Let me do this for you once! I don't want you argue with your leader. Let me protect you for once! I'll accept all the bullying and after I leave, everything will be finished." Yuna insisted.

"How can I stand seeing you're being bullied like this? -Minhyun-

"I'm gonna be fine." Yuna tried to give him a smile.

Minhyun couldn't stand so he left the class.

"Minhyun, aren't you gonna study?" -Ren-

"Song Yuna, remember in your head that every minute you're at school, you'll face my bullying." JR walked grab her collar and threatened to her with serious face.

Yuna looked at him and dropped her tears. JR became painful to see her tears too but he tried to ignore.

-----

After class finished, before Yuna left, JR went to sit on her desk and pinched her chin.

"Ouch, what do you wanna do? I'm hurt?" Yuna cried in pain.

"Hurt, right?" JR kept pinching her chin stronger. Yuna was really hurt and dropped her tears on his hand. JR became so heartache to see, he quickly released her chin.

"Jonghyun ah, do you really want to bully her again? Did Yuri ask you to do?" Aron came to ask.

"Whatever!" JR replied then left.

Aron went to Yuna.

"Did you have any problem with him?" Aron asked.

"I don't think I have. But maybe he did this to satisfy Yuri. It's ok. I'm gonna leave now.” Yuna said then grabbed her bag to leave.

Ren and Baekho were curious why Aron started caring for her.

-----

“Only 2 days more Yuna. You have to bear.” Yuna consoling herself while walking to leave school.

“Unnie(Older sister)!” Yuri appeared together with JR in front of Yuna.

“Are you wishing to survive within these 2 days? JR, will you let her survive?” Yuri turned to ask JR.

“It depends on you, Yuri. Do you want her to survive?” JR asked Yuri back with a smile.

“I’ll let you handle everything. Make her know how meaningless she is for this earth, Daughter of e!” -Yuri-

“You can bully me but don’t address my mom that way!” Yuna spoke up.

“Why not? You don’t even know who your mother is so why are you so sure that she’s not a e? If she’s not a e, dad would not have abandoned her and married my mom like this. My mom told me like that and it makes sense. You should use your brain sometimes!” -Yuri-

Yuna kept crying and speechless.

“Maybe she abandoned you, maybe you’re not even my dad’s real daughter that’s why he doesn’t really care about you like me.” -Yuri-

“If I were you, I would disappear from this world already.” Yuri said then threw a bottle of full water to Yuna on head. Yuna fell down and got nose bleeding. JR was about to run to help her but Yuri grabbed his hand “Let’s leave JR! It’s going to rain soon.” she took him away.

Yuna kept crying painfully alone. She was sitting, facing down on her knees, crying under heavy rain alone.

JR was heart breaking to see her like this, he wanted to protect her but he couldn’t do it in front of Yuri. He knew that if he protects Yuna in front of Yuri, Yuri will bully Yuna when she goes back home and it’ll be worse than he bullies Yuna by himself.

-----

Yuna has been crying under heavy rain alone for like 1hour until it stopped raining. She made a phone call to Seungcheol.

“Seungcheol hik hik” she cried.

“Yuna, what’s up? Why are you crying?” Seungcheol asked worriedly.

“Seungcheol, should I disappear from this world? I can’t take it anymore.” -Yuna-

“Yuna, don’t think something stupid like that! Tell me what happened I’ll consult with you.” -Seungcheol-

“I think I should give up on finding my mother. Why should we find someone who abandoned us? hik hik” Yuna cried louder. “She isn’t even finding me. Maybe she doesn’t want to meet me. I’m the one who want to meet her alone.”

“Yuna, why suddenly you think like this? We know that everyone is hiding it from us so we’ve to find out. We can’t judge it like that. Don’t be stressed out! If you’re tired then rest! Don’t give up! I’m always here for you. I’ll often go to see you in Seoul so stop thinking of committing suicide and something stupid like that. I beg you, Yuna. Please be strong!” -Seungcheol-

“I’m so hurt. I’m so tired.” -Yuna-

“Then rest! Just don’t hurt yourself! You’ve to live to find out the truth.” -Seungcheol-

“Thank you, Seungcheol! I’m feeling better now. Sorry to disturb you! I’m gonna hang up the phone now. Bye bye” -Yuna-

After talking with Seungcheol, Yuna felt a bit better but she became so sick because of long time sitting under heavy rain and got nose bleeding. Yuna became so headache and dizzy. She struggled to leave the school.

-----

Yuna was feeling worse and worse. Her clothes got all wet. She was riding on train with very sick and pale face. JR was secretly waiting for her at train station and even rode on the same train with her. He was watching her from a distance with very great sorrow and worry.

“You’re so stupid. How long have you been sitting under the rain?” JR became teary for her.

When she got off from train and walked to her home, JR was secretly following her too, afraid she ended up fainting on the way because she couldn’t even walk properly.

Yuri and Yuna arrived home at the same time. Yuri got off from car and approached Yuna.

“Dirty cat, where did you take bath? Look at yourself, ugly and disgusting! Get out of my way!” Yuri said then pushed Yuna to fall on the ground in front of gate. Yuna was crying and struggled to stand up then went inside her house. JR was watching. He tried to bite his lips, bearing not to go to help Yuna.

-----

Next day, Yuna went to school late due to her sickness from yesterday.

[ In Class ]

“Yuna, why didn’t you come to first session?” Minhyun went to ask her as soon as he saw Yuna coming.

“I’ve something urgent to do so… Can I borrow your book to copy lesson for first session?” -Yuna-

“Sure, here you go!” Minhyun handed his book to her.

“Thank you!” -Yuna-

Yuna kept coughing and Minhyun kept asking her if she’s sick but she always lied and tried to give him fake smile. JR was very worried about her but he tried to hold it.

“Hey, JR don’t you bully her today?” Ren suddenly asked.

“I was about to.” JR said then walked to hit her with his book on head.

“Ouch!” Yuna cried in pain and her noses started bleeding again.

“Yuna!!!” Minhyun quickly ran to Yuna.

“Are you okay?” Minhyun took his handkerchief to wipe the blood for her.

JR became shocked and wanted to help her too.

“Jonghyun, are you really this heartless? Can’t you see she’s sick?” Minhyun turned to talk to JR with anger.

“I only hit her head. I didn’t hit her noses.” JR made excuse.

“Jonghyun, you’re really…” Minhyun was about to approach JR but Yuna grabbed his hand to stop.

“I told you already. Please ignore when they bully me! I’m fine. I only have today and tomorrow to be in this school. I’ll bear. Please don’t argue because of me!” Yuna begged him.

“I’m gonna go to treatment room.” -Yuna-

“I’ll go with you.” -Minhyun-

“It’s okay. Class will start soon. You need to study. I can go alone. I’ll hurry to come back.” Yuna said then left.

-----

[ At Treatment Room ]

“I think it stopped bleeding now.” Nurse finished her treatment for Yuna.

“Thank you!” Yuna bowed to the nurse.

“By the way, little girl, did you get bullied again? You look so innocent. Why do you often get bullied like this? During this month, you come to my place like 100 times already. You’re now my VIP customer.” nurse said.

“I’m sorry but I’m going to leave this school next week so you won’t see me again.” -Yuna-

“Leave school because of being bullied? Well, it’s a good choice though. You’ll have a better life in different place.” nurse said and gave her a cheerful smile.

-----

After finished her treatment, Yuna was walking back to class. On the way, she met JR. Actually, JR was waiting for her. They were looking at each other for a while then Yuna continued walking.

“Stop!” JR finally said something.

“Are you okay?” -JR-

“As you see I’m still alive.”-Yuna-

JR became so heartache to hear her reply.

“Are you really going to leave school?” -JR-

“I will. Please don’t worry!” Yuna replied then started coughing non-stop.

JR became so worried and wanted to touch her but suddenly Yuri came.

“JR!” Yuri walked to them. JR was afraid Yuri would bully Yuna again so he quickly held Yuri’s hand. “Yuri, let’s go to have some cold drink together! Here isn’t good, environment is so awful.” he said then left with Yuri. Yuna was so upset to be considered as awful environment. She was sobbing alone.

-----

Today after class, Yuna quickly left, intending to go home early. Unfortunately, she ran into some erts inside train who wanted to harass her body. They tried to approach her. Yuna felt something unsafe so she tried to escape them but they tried to come to her. Yuna was scared, she tried to shout for help but there was nobody besides them inside that car (train’s car).

“STOP IT! You cheap, bastard!” someone entered to fight those men to get away from her on time.

“Are you ok?” that man asked. Yuna looked up at that man and found out it was JR.

“Are you ok? Did you get hurt anywhere?” JR asked worriedly.

Yuna was shocked to see it was him. She didn’t reply. When the door opened, she quickly ran out.

-----

“I don’t understand him. Why does he sometime act soft to me but sometimes act hard to me like this? What is he trying to do? I’m so complicating. Why is my life this miserable? Should I just die already? I don’t think I can get it any longer.” Yuna kept bawling alone.

-----

JR Nu'est | Wiki | K-Pop Amino