Three

Young Love, High School Love (Discontinued)

Next day she went to school with mask on. JR came and didn't hit her on head today. He just stared at her then sat down.

After her face was revealed. Yuna was surrounded by many guys. She felt so annoyed and embarrassed. Many guys in the school fell in love with her and tried to ask her for date. Yuna refuses all of them. Until she couldn’t stand with those guys, she left to rooftop.

[ At Rooftop ]

She was crying there without knowing JR was sleeping at a corner on the rooftop too. "Hik hik grandma, I'm so hurt. I’m tired. I want to rest." She took off mask and patted . "Grandma, I wish you were here with me. I don’t want to get hurt every day like this. I want to stay with you. When will I stop being bullied? Why do my siblings hate me? I'm so hurt. Hik hik" she kept crying and talking alone with pain. JR heard everything she said.

"Ya~ Why are you disturbing me sleeping here? You wanna die?" He stood up and walked to her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you are here. I'm leaving." She bowed and turned to leave.

"Wait! What is wrong with your mouth?" He noticed the cut on .

"It’s nothing to do with you!" She replied and tried to escape him.

"Did you get bullied? Tell me! I won't let other bully you. I'm the only one who can bully you. Who did this to you?” " He insisted to know.

“It’s none of your business. I’m leaving. Again, I’m sorry to disturb you here.” she walked to the door. She tried to open the door but the door was locked.

"What's up?" He asked.

"The door is locked. Help, is there anybody outside? Help!" She tried to shout for help but nobody was there. "What do we do?" She asked.

"What a bad luck! You're very annoying." He sighed.

"I know nobody here so I can't contact anybody. Can you…" She said.

"No need to look at me. I didn't bring phone with." He lied. He actually had phone with.

“How do we leave then?” she sobbed.

“It doesn’t even a problem. Why do you like crying like this? Stop crying!” he shouted to her.
“Well, there will be somebody here so you don’t have to be worried of starving till death.” he indirectly consoled her.

Yuna felt exhausted and sick so she sat on the floor, faced down on her knees and kept sobbing.

“Hey! Stop crying! You’re so annoying. If you don’t stop, I’ll fly you from here to the ground.” he threatened her.

Yuna became silent, not even making a sound of sobbing. JR started to worry. He walked close to her.

“Hey, hey, silly girl!” he was trying to call her but no response.

“Hey!” he shook her shoulder a little, at once she fell on the floor unconsciously.

“Silly girl, what is wrong with you? Wake up!” he shook her body to wake her up. He touched her forehead and found out that she has very high temperature. He became so worried then took his phone to call Minhyun to come for help.

Minhyun quickly came after he got a phone call from JR.

“Jonghyun, what have you done to her? Did you bully her again? Can’t you see she’s being so sick? Why are you this heartless?” Minhyun became angry with JR. He thought JR bullied her till fainted like this.

“I’ve not done anything to her yet. She fainted herself. She looks like she has been bullied badly since yesterday. Look at the cut on .” JR explained.

“I’ll take her to treatment room.” Minhyun said and quickly carried her in his arms, heading to treatment room. JR followed behind.

[ At Treatment Room ]

“She is so weak right now. Look like she was hit and violented a lot! However, she doesn’t get proper treatment. Her fever is still high. You should call her parents to take her to hospital.” a nurse said.

“We should take her to hospital, right? But I don’t know her parents.” Minhyun sighed.

“I’ll call Yuri.” JR exclaimed.

“No, don’t! Your Yuri will kill her instead.” Minhyun stopped JR.

“They’re siblings. Yuri won’t kill her.” JR tried to protect Yuri.

“Siblings? What kind of siblings to ask everyone bully her own sister like this? I’ll take her by myself when she wakes up. One more thing, from today on please stop bullying her!” Minhyun made the suggest.

“Why? Did you fall for her already? She’s really wicked like Yuri said.” JR became angry.

“Yes I fall for her but her beautiful heart not pretty face. Yuri lied to you that she has scar on her face so everything she told you may be a lie too. You shouldn’t fall for her this much.” Minhyun volume up his voice for the first time.

“Minhyun, are you trying to say my Yuri is wicked? I tell you, Yuri is very good girl. You’re the one who is stupid to fall for this silly girl. You know you’ve changed since you get involved with her. You started to oppose me now.” JR became so upset with Minhyun.

“I don’t care. I’ll protect her from your bullying because she doesn’t deserve this.” Minhyun continued to oppose JR.

“You need to wake up.” JR shortly replied then left.

Minhyun was sad to make JR angry with him like this but he really thinks he needs to protect Yuna because he believes she has beautiful heart.

Minhyun stayed with Yuna until she woke up.

“You…what’s wrong with me?” Yuna slowly opened her eyes and tried to get up.

“How are you feeling now? You fainted at rooftop so I took you here. Nurse said you have to go to get checkup at hospital. You look so sick inside. You should call your parents.” Miinhyun showed his worries to her.

“I don’t have… hmm my parents aren’t in Seoul right now. I think I get better a lot already so I don’t have to go to hospital. I’m sorry to disturb you again and thank you so much for helping me. I’ve owed you a lot.” she bowed to him.

“Then let me walk you home!” he suggested.

“Home?...” Yuna faced down and started sobbing.

“What’s up? You don’t want to go home?” he asked.

She didn’t reply just nodded and kept sobbing for a while.

“If you don’t go home, where do you suppose to stay tonight?” he asked.

“I’ll stay here for tonight.” she replied.

“Stay here? Are you sure?” he surprisedly asked.

“Yes, I’ll go home when I get better than this. You can leave now. It’s already getting dark.”

“Alright, Yuna! It’s not bad to stay here. I’ll call the nurse and ask her to let you stay here for one night.”

“Thank you so much!”

“If you’re getting better now, I’m gonna leave. See you tomorrow!” Minhyun said then left.

-----

Yuna got permission to stay at treatment room for tonight. She kept sobbing till fell asleep.

Actually, JR hasn’t left the school yet. He was secretly watching Minhyun and Yuna. After Minhyun left and Yuna fell asleep, he came in the room. He started to pity Yuna when he saw how painful and sick she is.

“Grandma, don’t leave! Don’t leave me alone! I’m scared. I’m scared.” she cried in sleep.

JR touched her forehead and found out that she still has high temperature so he took a cold towel to put on her forehead.

“Mom, where are you? I want to meet you. Mom, I’ve to live to meet you. I can’t die.” she kept talking in sleep.

“Silly girl, if you leave school, you would be freed from my bullying already. Why are you so stubborn?”

JR spent a full night to stay with her. He couldn’t understand why he would do this but he just didn’t want to leave her alone here. He took care of her without sleeping and when she started to get better, he left.

-----

~ Next Day ~

Yuna left treatment room and went straight to class (with mask on). Many guys even from other classes came to her and kept asking her out. Yuna kept refusing. A moment later, JR entered the class along with s.

“Go away from her!” JR shouted to the male students who were surrounding Yuna’s desk. “She’s someone I’m bullying. You guys should not make friends with her or you’ll get some lessons. This girl is useless. I’m bullying her to leave school. If you guys keep staying close to her, I’ll consider you guys as my target too. Got it?” JR added.

“Is he trying to save her from those students?” Ren whispered.

“Not sure if it’s bullying or protecting but it’s interesting.” Aron shared his idea.

Those male students got scared and left immediately.

“Disappointed, right? Disappointed to lose people chasing?” JR walked to Yuna.

“You may look pretty for others but not me. I still bully you until you leave.” he took his bag and about to hit her head.

“Jonghyun, stop it!” Minhyun grabbed JR’s hand on time.

“You really want to oppose me, Minhyun?” JR shouted.

“She’s still sick. Spare her today!” Minhyun replied.

JR gave a big sigh then left to his seat.

“Did you feel better now?” Minhyun turned to ask Yuna.

“Yes, thank you for yesterday!” she gave a slight bow.

Everyone in the class kept gossiping of how Minhyun opposed JR and behave nice to Yuna.

-----

During break time, Yuri came to Yuna’s class with her friends to meet Yuna (Nu’est Boys weren’t there).

“You shameless girl, where did you go and what did you do last night? Why didn’t you go back home? You’re no difference from your mother. Sleeping with all kind of men, look you don’t even finish school yet but already stay outside home for full night. That’s why I don’t want the whole school knows we’re half-sisters.” Yuna spoke loudly and everyone in the class got surprised.

“Is she this bad? Oh god, she’s pretty but has very bad manner…” everyone kept gossiping.

 “Yuri, I’ve not done anything like that. Stop making up story and stop disrespecting my mother!” Yuna couldn’t bear so she spoke up.

“Then where were you last night? You don’t know anybody here. Where can you go? And what is it wrong to talk about your mother? She’s really a e that’s why nobody wants to talk about her. You should be thankful that we try to hide it from you.”

“No, my mom isn’t a e. Stop disrespecting her!” she cried.

“e e e… you’re walking the same path as her, e’s daughter.” Yuri embarrassed Yuna and kept laughing with her friends.

“Yuri, stop it! You can scold or bully me as you want but don’t disrespect my mom.” Yuna got very angry. She grabbed Yuri’s collar for the first time. That moment, Nu’est Boys came in and saw that.

“JR, hik hik help me, Yuna wants to bully me.” Yuri ran to hug JR and acted like a victim. “She wants to hit me. I’m so scared.”

“I’m here. Don’t be scared!” JR consoled Yuri.

“JR-shi, Yuna is really bad. Yuri only came to ask where she has gone yesterday because of worries but she became angry, saying it’s her business and wanted to slap Yuri. We really pity Yuri. She cares for her sister but her sister wanted to bully her.” Yuri’s friends helped her to make up story.

“Crazy girl, how dare you want to hurt the girl I love!” JR became angry and soon went to grab Yuna’s collar.

“Jonghyun!!!” Minhyun wanted to enter to help Yuna but other members stopped him.

“Minhyun, you’d better stay quiet for now.” Ren blocked his way.

JR grabbed her collar stronger that made her hurt and hard to breath.

“This time I spare you but if you ever dare to hurt my girl again, you’ll be a dead meat. Stupid girl, you’d better know what position and how low class you are.” he finished his word and threw her to the floor.

**Coughing**

Yuna kept coughing and felt hurt all over her neck. Minhyun painfully watched her. He felt sorry for not be able to recuse her this time. Yuri gave an evil smile to Yuna of how successful her dramatic act was.

Then Nu’est Boys, Yuri and her friends left. Yuna was left crying alone. Nobody dared to help her. Everyone ignored her.

-----

After class, Yuna went to toilet to check her neck. She cried to see her neck became so red and trace on it. “He has no mercy.” she sat down on toilet floor and kept crying for hours alone.

Then she decided to go back home even she didn’t want to go. Unfortunately, there were a few boys came to her and caught her to a classroom.

[ Inside a Classroom ]

“Who are you? What are you trying to do? Help, help me!” Yuna cried for help.

“Nobody here! I heard your mother is e so we just wanna have fun with you, pretty girl.” a boy among them said.

“No, please don’t do anything to me! Help, help!” Yuna kept moving from them while they kept approaching her.

“Don’t against us! Agree with us already, let’s have fun and take some videos/photos for our memories.”

“No! I’ve never done anything to you all. Please spare me! hik hik don’t do anything like that to me!”

“Don’t blame us! Blame yourself, it’s your mistake to mess with our leader’s girlfriend.”

“Your leader’s girlfriend? You’re sent to catch me?”

“Yes JR-shi is our leader. He ordered us to do this to you so don’t blame us and let’s spend the time together.” *evil laugh*

“JR… it’s him. He really has no mercy. hik hik he wants to destroy my future for Yuri.” she became so shocked and hurt to hear.

Those guys caught her and forced to take her clothes off.

“No, I beg you, don’t do like this! Is there anybody? Please help me, whoever please help me!” Yuna cried for help and opposed them.

“Stop it! What are you guys doing?” suddenly someone came in the class.

“Min-hyun…” Yuna called him.

“Minhyun-shi, please don’t interfere with this!” those bad guys said to Minhyun.

“You guys are so cheap. Go to die!” Minhyun approached those guys and fought them. Those guys got hit badly and quickly ran away. Minhyun went to Yuna.

“Yuna, are you ok?” he asked worryingly.

“hik hik I’m so scared.” she kept crying, shaking all over her body.

“Don’t be scared! I’m here. You’re safe now.” Minhyun held her to comfort for the first time.

Yuna kept crying inside his arms. Minhyun felt really pity for her.

Those bad guys dropped their video camera on the floor. Minhyun took it then he left the class with Yuna. Then he walked Yuna home.

-----

Next day, Yuna didn’t go to school because she is still scared of what happened yesterday. She locked herself in the room and cried for full day.

Minhyun watched the video in that camera and found out that JR sent those guys to bully Yuna. He couldn’t believe this. He called JR to rooftop to meet.

[ At Rooftop ]

“Minhyun, I’ve come. What is up? Why did you want to have private talk with me?” JR came.

“Did you really do this?” Minhyun went straight to the point.

“Huh? Do what? What do you mean?” JR was clueless what Minhyun meant.

“Did you send those students to go to bully Yuna because of what happened between her and Yuri in class yesterday? JR, don’t you think it’s too cruel? You want to destroy a young girl’s future? I can’t believe this.” Minhyun showed his disappointment to JR.

“Minhyun, what do you mean? I sent who to bully whom? I don’t understand.” JR still didn’t get what Minhyun meant so Minhyun took the video camera to show to him.

JR got shocked to see the video.

“What? I didn’t do this. I know nothing. I didn’t send them to do that to her.” JR showed a great shock.

“Are you sure? If not you then who and why did they use your name? If I didn’t arrive on time, she would be ended up being and spread the video already. I was about to leave school yesterday then I saw her bag was dropped on the ground at play yard, I became curious if anything happened so I went to check in the whole school and ended up seeing she was being bullied by those guys. She cried a lot. She kept saying she’s scared and today she didn’t come to school. I’m really worried about her. Even if she’s a wicked girl or what, but she didn’t deserve to be bullied like this.” Minhyun kept expressing his sorrow for her that he has never done to anybody before.

“I didn’t do it. You know me clear; you have to believe there is no way I’ll do this to her. I’ll find out who is behind this story.” JR said then left.

JR went to find those guys and beat them to admit who is behind this story.

“How dare you make up story and accuse me, huh? Tell me who told you to do so?” JR asked those guys who already laying on ground painfully.

“Yuri-shi… We’re sent by Yuri-shi. She told us to catch her sister to and took some video. She said you told us to do so, so we accepted the order. Please spare us!” they admitted. JR got very shocked to hear and he quickly went to Yuri. He ordered all students to leave him and Yuri in class alone.

“What’s up, JR? Why do you look so pissed off? Did anybody bother you?” Yuri asked.

“Watch this video and explain to me why did you do this?” JR showed her the video.

“So you look pissed off because of this? It’s true. I did this. Then what? She deserved it because she is a daughter of e who used trick to attract my dad. She is no difference from her mom. You don’t have to pity her. She’s good at acting innocent. Please don’t lose in her trick! She’s the wicked girl. You have to believe me.” Yuri kept making accuse.

“But it’s too cruel to do this. She’s your half-sister!” JR still looked pissed off.

“So you’re worried about her now? You love her now?” Yuri started sobbing.

“I’m gonna go now.” JR left.

JR became so sad that day. He couldn’t stop thinking about Yuna. He was so worried about her.

-----