Twenty-Two

Young Love, High School Love (Discontinued)

From that day, Yuna tires to escape from JR. She feels really guilty of what happened that night. First is she almost did something inappropriate with JR, second is to make JR’s mother caught them, causing the argument between mother and son.

Yuna rarely picks up his call. Even she picks up, she will just find excuse to finish the call fast. JR could feel that she still feels sad because of what happened. He decided to give her times as he needs to take rest to cure himself too.

A week later, JR went back to school. Nu’est Boys were relieved to see him back. JR’s health condition became better a lot but he is so sad. He attended class only the first session then went to sleep at rooftop for the rest of day.

[ At Rooftop ]

Aron went to find JR.

“Why are you here? Not gonna go back to class?” -Aron-

“Hyung, I’m unhappy and stressed.” JR gave a big sigh.

“What’s up? Argued with girlfriend?” -Aron-

“No not argue! But she is trying to escape from me.” -JR-

“Why? Did you make her angry again?” -Aron-

*JR told Aron about everything happened that night.*

“What? You almost made love with her that night?” Aron exclaimed loudly in shock.

“Hyung! Why do you need to shout like this? Do you want the whole school know about it?” JR quickly covered up Aron’s mouth with his hand.

“I was just shocked to hear. You naughty kid, it is too fast. Look like you really love this girl so much!” -Aron-

“Yes I love her so much. I couldn’t control myself that time. She is too cute.” -Aron-

“Better thank your mom for coming or you’d have destroyed her future already.” -Aron-

“What? Why would it destroy her future? We’ll be together even in the future. I’ll make a family with her.” -JR-

“Do you think everything will be unchanged in the future? Most people fall in love in high school then break up after graduate. You or she might choose different path in the future so you don’t have to be serious with her. Just love and enjoy the young love moment.” -Aron-

“I don’t think I’ll fall for other girl. I’ll follow her even we graduate.” -JR-

“Okay okay, but during this last year, you’d better not to make love with each other yet. You’re still young, Kid.” -Aron-

“Hey, I’m already 18. Well, I didn’t intend to do like that that night but how can I control when we’re alone inside the room like that? She looks so beautiful even with school uniform.” JR kept reminding the good moments he did with Yuna that night.

“Look at yourself, you look like a ert now just to think of what happened that night. No wonder she is trying to escape from you. She must feel so ashamed to face you.” -Aron-

“Hmm to be honest, I don’t know how I should react when we meet each other again too. I was too impatient. She must have felt scared of me.” JR sighed again.

“Then go to meet her and make her stop being scared.” -Aron-

“Alright, I know what to do now.” -JR-

JR felt a bit better after talking with Aron. He decided to call Yuna to meet after class but she didn’t pick up his call at all so he went to wait for her in front of her school.

-----

Yuna felt bad for herself to ignore JR’s call too but she really felt unwell with everything right now, with herself, JR, his mother and what happened that night.

Yuna left school and got shocked to see JR was standing in front of her school. She wanted to escape but JR saw her before she managed to escape. JR smiled and waved to her as soon as he saw her yet Yuna quickly turned her face from him, made JR upset. JR ran to her.

“Why? Why did you escape my eyes? You don’t want to see me?” JR asked with a great upset.

“No, but I didn’t expect you to be here. You go back to school already? How is your condition now?” Yuna replied and looked at him.

“I’m getting better a lot now. Let’s go to eat something together!” JR asked her and grabbed her hand. Yuna quickly waved her hand from his, made JR shocked.

“Sorry! I’m in hurried today. Let’s meet next time! I’m leaving now.” Yuna quickly ran from him and rushed to enter her car, left JR stood still, feeling lost alone.

-----

It has been a week that Yuna kept doing like this to JR, ignoring his call, rejecting to go out with him even he went to meet her at school. JR felt really stressed and hurt. He always shares everything to Aron. Aron is a play boy who will date all kinds of girls but he is very thoughtful when it comes to this serious stuff. JR got advices from Aron to let Yuna be alone for a while until she feels better and moves on from what happened by herself. JR tries not to go to meet her at school nor call her. Every day he would just leave her a good morning and good night message even he rarely received reply from her back.

-----

One evening, when Yuna left school, Mrs. Kim went to meet her. Yuna was shocked and worried at the same time. Mrs. Kim asked her to talk inside her car. Yuna was hesitated at first but then she agreed to go in.

“Here you go! This is already a big amount of money. Take it and stop seeing my son! Jonghyun has a bright future ahead. Let go of him! You’re just a temporary game for him. He’ll meet the best girl who suits him in the future. If you know what is good for yourself, take the money and break up with him.” Mrs. Kim handed Yuna a cheque. Yuna was upset and became teary.

“Mrs. Kim, please keep your money! I won’t take it.” -Yuna-

“Are you saying you’re not gonna break up with my son? You’re so shameless. I think I’m being kind enough to you already. Do you want me to treat you worse than this?” Mrs. Kim became pissed off.

“No, I agree to break up with him but I don’t take your money. I’ve no right to take it. I’ll break up with him.” Yuna sobbed.

“Really? Is it this easy? Do you have any trick? You look innocent but quite poisonous.” -Mrs. Kim-

“I really have no any trick. I’ll break up with him because I don’t want you and him argue each other because of me. I promise I’ll ask him to break up and stop seeing him.” -Yuna-

“Alright, do it then! I’ll see if you’re really saying the truth. Now get out of my car! I’m so sick just to see your face this short time. Leave!” Mrs. Kim chased Yuna from her car and left immediately.

-----

Yuna kept crying and thinking for full night. It really broke her heart but she thinks it’s the best way to help mother and son make up with each other. She decided to ask to meet JR the next day to break up.

-----

~ NEXT DAY ~

Yuna gave JR a phone call after a long time. JR was very excited to see her call. They made an appointment to meet after class at Han River.

[ Han River ]

JR was excitedly waiting for her.

“Yuna, you come now? I miss you.” JR was happy to meet her. He quickly ran to hug her as soon as she arrived. Yuna didn’t hug him back. She remained silent until JR released the hug because of her silence.

“What’s up? Why do you look so sad like this? Is there any problem?” JR asked worriedly, looking at her.

“Jonghyun, let’s break up!” Yuna went straight to the point.

“What is this, Yuna? What are you saying?” he shook her both shoulders with shock.

“Let’s break up! I don’t want to date you anymore. Let’s not seeing each other anymore!” -Yuna-

“Why? Why? Why the hell you want to break up with me?” JR became pissed off and shook shoulders stronger made Yuna scared and burst out crying.

“Because I want to focus on my study! I don’t want to be in relationship anymore. Please understand!” -Yuna-

“Is this the reason? Have I ever disturbed your study? You’d better find a better excuse.” -JR-

“It’s not an excuse. I don’t want to see you anymore. Since I date with you, I always meet problem and couldn’t focus on my studying so I want to break up. Please forgive me and let go of me!” -Yuna-

“I have missed you and wanted to meet you. I was very happy when you called me this morning to meet. I didn’t expect you to ask for break up like this.” -JR-

“I’m sorry.” Yuna kept crying.

“Is it because of what happened that night? Did I scare you? If so, please forgive me, I promise I won’t do like that to you anymore. I know I was too impatient. Forgive me, please don’t break up! I already love you so much.” JR hugged her and cried too.

“I really can’t break up with you. I already love you more than everything right now. Please don’t torture me this way! I beg you, Yuna.” JR kept hugging her tight, crying.

“I’m sorry. Please let me go! I really want this break up.” Yuna was breaking inside too.

“Did you have other boy now? Did you stop loving me now?” -JR-

“I don’t have any other boy but I don’t think we suit each other. Plus, it’s our last year in high school, we should focus in our studying more. You too, you should try to study more. I think I have nothing to talk anymore. Let’s finish everything right now! I need to go.” Yuna said and released herself from his hug.

“Are you really serious, Song Yuna?” -JR-

“Take care, Jonghyun! Thanks for the love you have for me. Please forget about me!” Yuna said then turned to leave.

“I have to test this.” he walked to catch her hand and forced her to turn to him.

“Look at my eyes and say it that you stop loving me!” he made her look into his eyes.

“Jonghyun, let go of me! We’re already finished now. Please let me go!” Yuna tried to release herself from him but he didn’t let go, he forced to kiss her.

“Jong…Jonghyun, stop it!...” Yuna tried to stop the kiss but he won’t let go. He hugged her tight and continued kissing her.

“KIM JONGHYUN, stop it!” Yuna collected all her power to push him and slapped him for the first time.
“We’re nothing to each other now. Stop kissing me, stop disrespecting me! Stop coming to me!” Yuna shouted at him then ran away.

JR was totally lost. It is the very first time she slapped him. He was very upset and hurt but also angry with her. JR couldn’t understand her sudden break up.

-----

Yuna was very sad to ask him break up like that. She felt painful too to see how he was hurt because of her especially was slapped by her. She felt sorry for him but she didn’t have other choice.

-----

JR shared this with s and everyone got shocked too. They gave him different ideas.

“Maybe she has another guy in her new school.” -Ren-

“Maybe she really wants to focus on her studying.” -Baekho-

“Maybe because all of the problems keep happening non-stop, she stopped loving you already.” -Aron-

“What are you going to do? Will you accept this break up?” -Ren-

“I have to find out. If she is having another guy, I won’t forgive her. I’m not gonna let her go like this.” -JR-

JR showed his sorrow and anger to his friends. They know JR well so it’s gonna be a bit hard for Yuna to get rid of him.

(While they were discussing about this problem, Yuri accidentally heard everything and come up with another new attack.)

-----

[ At Musical Classroom ]

“It has been a while since we’ve met.” Yuri went to find Minhyun.

“Why are you here?” Minhyun replied her without even looking at her. He was focusing on playing his piano.

“I’ve got good news for you.” -Yuri-

“What is it again?” -Minhyun-

“JR and Yuna have broken up. Yuna asked him to break up.” -Yuri-

Minhyun was surprised. He stopped playing the piano and turned to look at Yuri.

“Are you saying the truth? Why did they break up?” -Minhyun-

“It’s JR. He has hurt her a lot since they date each other. You know I accidentally heard something that unbelievable. JR dragged her into his room and intended to force her to make love with him but his mother arrived on time so he wasn’t successful to do it. His mother got very angry and cursed Yuna a lot. I feel so sorry for Yuna. She doesn’t deserve this. JR is really cruel. He doesn’t love her for real. He only wants her body. Myabe Yuna realized that so she asked to break up. But JR doesn’t look like he’s going to let her go easily so Minhyun, please protect Yuna and I think it’s a good time for you to get her. So hurry take action!” -Yuri-

“JR, you’re really cheap. I shouldn’t have let her date with you for these few months. You didn’t love her for real. I’ve to take her back.” Minhyun started building up his anger toward JR again.

Yuri was happy for making Mihyun fall in her new trap this easily.

-----

JR went to wait for Yuna in front of her school again. Yuna was shocked to see him but she tried to ignore him and heading to her car. JR suddenly ran to grab her hand and force her to go with him.

“Jonghyun, where are you taking me to? Please let go of me! We’re nothing to each other now.” Yuna tried to release her hand from him.

“I won’t accept this break up. Go with me!” he kept forcing her.

“JR, LET GO OF HER!” Minhyun appeared.

“Minhyun…..” -Yuna-

“Let go of her!” Minhyun walked in with very serious face.

“It’s none of your business.” -JR-

“It’s my problem because you’re hurting the girl I love. Let go of her! I heard you both have broken up so you don’t have right to force her.” -Minhyun-

“How did you know? Yuna, did you tell him already? Look like you still keep contacting him and share him everything about us. Is he the reason you asked me to break up?” JR angrily asked Yuna.

“Stop forcing her, Damn you!” Minhyun approached JR and they started fighting.

They fought each other badly. Yuna was shocked and kept begging them to stop but they didn’t care. JR was leading the fight, he was on Minhyun and kept beating his face with his fists with no mercy. Yuna was so worried.

“It’s enough now. Stop it, Jonghyun! You’ll never give up on your gang behavior. You’re really hateful.” Yuna-

JR stopped hitting Minhyun and stood up. He realized that he has promised with Yuna to stop fighting.

Yuna quickly ran to carry Minhyun. He was bleeding on his mouth. Yuna took out her handkerchief and wiped the blood for him.

JR was watching painfully when she only worried about Minhyun and ignored him like this.

“Are you okay? You should get your wound washed at hospital. Let me take you to hospital!” she helped Minhyun to stand up.

“Yuna, I didn’t mean to use violence.” JR felt guilty.

“It already became your habit so I understand that it’s not easy to change. Anyway, I don’t care anymore. You can go to fight as you want but don’t beat Minhyun with no reason like this.” Yuna said and carried Minhyun to leave. JR was hurt, standing painfully alone.

-----

Minhyun and Yuna spent a few hours talking after taking Minhyun to hospital. Minhyun could see that Yuna was very stressed.

“I heard your break up news from Yuri. I was shocked. I also heard he intended to force you inside his room. I was worried so I came to see you at school today.” -Minhyun-

“I… what should I say?” Yuna burst out crying.

“You must be scared. I’m sorry that I wasn’t there to protect you.” -Minhyun-

“Don’t be sorry! You have done a lot for me already.” -Yuna-

“From now on let me protect you!” -Minhyun-

“Minhyun, you don’t have…..” Yuna hasn’t finished her words yet, Minhyun hugged her.

“Though, you don’t love me, please let me protect you. I’m not gonna ask anything in return. I still love you and love so much but I won’t force you. I’ll wait until you accept my love.” -Minhyun-

“Thank you, Minhyun!” -Yuna-

-----

From that day, Minhyun went to see Yuna often. Yuna didn’t want to give him hope but she couldn’t refuse to meet him. She didn’t want to make him upset. She went out with him sometimes.

-----

[ At Rooftop ]

“My poor ex-boyfriend is here, being sad because his second ex.” Yuri came to find JR.

JR ignored her.

“You are very stupid. Still haven’t realized the drama that Yuna has played with you?” -Yuri-

“Leave here!” JR got pissed off.

“I just pity of how stupid you are not to know Yuna has been fooling you the whole time. She loves Minhyun but she wanted to take revenge on you that’s why she made you love her then kicked you out.” -Yuri-

“Stop saying something useless like this! Yuna isn’t poisonous like you. She loves me. We just argued. We’ll make up soon.” JR tried to ignore Yuri’s words.

“JR-ah, can’t you accept the truth that no one would love the person who used to bully her badly in the past. She doesn’t love you. She fools you. She has been acting in order to make you love her so much then she’ll ask to break up. Just like now, you love her so much then she asks you to break up and she is happily dating with Minhyun. If you don’t believe me, you can stalk them. Minhyun has been nice to her. She has loved him since long time ago. If not because of revenge, she would have dated with him already. Wake up, JR!” Yuri tried to make up story but it made sense enough for JR to think.

JR was silent, thinking about her words for a while.

“I’m not stupid to believe the witch like you. Stay away from me!” JR said then left.

Yuri was happy to see him pissed off. Though he said he didn’t care, Yuri knew clearly that he already doubted with Yuna and will surly stalk Yuna and Minhyun.

-----

JR started stalking them. He saw they really went out together a lot, after class and sometimes at weekend. He doubted with Yuna’s love for him if it’s just a revenge like Yuri said. He built up anger toward Minhyun and Yuna little by little.

-----

One day, after class JR went to wait for Yuna in front of her school. Yuna got shocked to see him. He soon approached her.

“I think we need to talk.” he said with serious face.

“But I don’t have anything to talk with you.” Yuna replied.

“I think you will have a lot to talk with me. Go with me!” -JR-

“Can we just talk here?” -Yuna-

“No, go with me! Go with me if you don’t want to see any of your friends get beat badly.” -JR-

“Jonghyun, are you threatening me?” Yuna became teary.

“I am! Then what? Will you go with me?” JR gave her a scary smirk.

Yuna had no choice. She decided to go with him.

-----

“Where are you taking me to?” Yuna was in tear, asking while walking with him.

“A place that we both will enjoy.” he coldly replied.

Yuna was curious and scared at the same time.

This place is at rural area. There are many small silent roads that have many gangsters are standing, smoking, drinking and even flirting with girls. Yuna became scared.

“Jonghyun, why are we here? I wanna go back.” Yuna was already shaking.

“Why? Not yet arrived where I want you to see yet.” JR smirked at her.

Yuna could do nothing beside following him. Finally, they reached a place that look like club.

“Wait, is this a club? We’re still high school students, they won’t allow us to go. Let’s go back!” -Yuna-

JR didn’t say anything, he entered.

It is like a club or disco that most of the clients are around their ages. They are just high school students. There are boys and girls. Some are smoking, some are drinking and some are dancing. Yuna was so scared to see all of these.

“Jonghyun, let’s go back! I’m scared.” Yuna cried.

“We should enjoy a little bit more. Sit here! I’m gonna grab some drinks.” JR put Yuna sit on the sofa then went to order drinks.

“Here you go!” JR handed her a glass of beer.

“Jonghyun, we shouldn’t drink. It’s not right.” -Yuna-

“You don’t have to be afraid. Here, no one cares if we’re high schooler. Let’s drink!” JR kept insisting her to drink.

“No I don’t drink. Please don’t force me!” -Yuna-

“Fine! I’ll drink alone then.” JR finished his word and started drinking. Yuna felt so shocked to see.

“Stop it! You shouldn’t drink. We’re still minor.” Yuna caught his hand.

“Why? Do you want to drink too? Okay drink it, open your mouth and drink it!” JR forced to feed the drink into .

“No, please stop! Stop it!” Yuna opposed. JR threw the glass to the floor, got everyone attention.

He grabbed her chin strongly.

“When I was nice to you, you fooled me, you played with my heart. Now I’ll show you how real gangster looks like.” -JR-

JR.jpg

JR threw Yuna to the sofa just in front of many people then came above her and started kissing her lips. Everyone was clapping and making noise for them.

“Jonghyun, please stop! You know what you’re doing? Stop it!” Yuna cried out loud and tried to oppose him.

“I know what I’m doing. I’m showing you that you’re the reason that I became like this.” -JR-

(Did the break up make you become like this?) Yuna kept shedding tear as she couldn’t against him.

He kept kissing her in violence for a while until he noticed she kept shedding tears painfully, he released her lips.

“You have no taste at all. I’ll show you how kiss is like.” he walked to grab a random girl to kiss.

Yuna got shocked. She cried painfully to see JR was kissing a girl in front of her like this.

“Jonghyun… hik hik” Yuna couldn’t bear. She ran out.

-----

Yuna left the club. She kept crying and running so fast alone.

Yuna ended up run into a few gangsters on the silent road.

“Oh there is pretty girl. Hello, pretty girl! Where are you going at this hour alone?” those gangsters approached her. Yuna got scared and she tried to run backward. But ending up fall down after running 100mile. Those gangsters were laughing evilly, approaching her.

“Why are you running from us? Let’s go to play with us, pretty girl!” -those gangsters-

“Please don’t do anything to me! I beg you. Help, help!” Yuna kept crying and shouting for help.

“LET GO OF HER!” JR arrived and fought with the gangsters to save her. Gangsters ran away.

“Are you okay?” JR ran to ask her worriedly.

Yuna hugged him, crying with fear.

“I’m scared, Jonghyun.” she cried out louder.

“I’m here now. Don’t be scared! You’re safe now.” he hugged her to console.

“Don’t bully me this way, Jonghyun! I’m scared.” Yuna kept crying. JR felt regret to take her here and made her scared like this.

“Let’s go back!” he carried Yuna in his arms and walked. Yuna covered his neck with her hands. She kept sobbing along the way. She was weak.

“I know I hurt you but please don’t bully me this way! It’s scary.” Yuna kept talking in half sleep.

“Jonghyun-ah, I’m sorry.” she finished her words then soundly fell asleep.

JR sobbed seeing how painful she is. He felt regret. He took her back home by taxi.

When almost arrived her home, Yuna woke up. JR quickly made space from her.

“Jonghyun…” she called him. JR didn’t look at her. He coldly ignored her.

“Where are we going?” Yuna asked.

“Your home!” he replied without looking at her.

Yuna started sobbing.

“You should stop going to that place.” -Yuna-

“Why shall I listen to you? Stop acting like you’re my girlfriend because we already broke up.” JR turned to look at her angrily.

“But you should care about yourself. It’s not a good place.” Yuna kept showing her worries to him.

“Song Yuna, I said stop acting like you care for me.” JR pinched her chin.

“hik hik Jonghyun…” Yuna cried, looking at his eyes.

“I hate these both eyes so much. I hate how you look at me like you care and worry about me for real.” JR cried too.

“I’m sorry.” -Yuna-

JR released her chin.

“Driver, stop! I’ll drop here. I’ll pay. Take her home!” JR turned to talk to driver then dropped from car. He ignored her not even a good-bye.

Yuna kept sobbing alone along the way.

“Kid, did you both argue?” the driver asked Yuna.

“Kind of!” Yuna wiped her tears and replied.

“I saw that he cared for you a lot while you were sleeping. He quickly made a space from you when you woke up.” the driver told Yuna and Yuna became even sadder. She knows that he still cares and loves as she does.

-----

~ NEXT DAY ~

Yuna made a phone call to Aron.

~ On Phone ~

Aron : Hi, Yuna? (Aron got surprised to see Yuna’s call.)

Yuna : Aron-shi, can I have your time a little bit?

Aron : Sure!

Yuna : Are you alone?

Aron : Yes on the way to school!

Yuna : Good, I have something to ask for your help. (then Yuna told him about JR going to that illegal club yesterday)

Aron : What the hell! He must be out of mine now. (Aron got pissed off to hear)

Yuna : I think it’s very dangerous for him so can you explain to him to stop going there? You’re the oldest, he’ll listen to you. And one more thing, please don’t tell him that I asked you to do that. I’m sorry to disturb you but please… (Yuna burst out crying)

Aron : I know what to do now. Don’t be too worried!

Yuna : Thank you!

Aron : By the way, may I ask about your break up? I can feel that you still love him. Why did you ask for a break up?

Yuna : It’s a long story. I don’t know how to say to you but I did it for his own good. Please take care of him! I hope he can forget me soon.

Aron : I don’t force you to tell me but whatever please take care of yourself too. No need to worry much about him! (Aron felt connected with Yuna somehow, he always cares for her like a sister. Even now he just wants to go to her, pats her head and consoles her.)

-----

Aron quickly asked JR for a private talk when JR arrived school. They went to talk at rooftop.

“What is it with you again, Hyung?” -JR-

“Did you go to that illegal club last night, JR?” -Aron-

JR was shocked that Aron knew.

“How can you know? Who told you?” -JR-

“Someone I know saw you then told me. He said you went there with a girl.” -Aron-

“Whatever!” JR acted like he didn’t care.

“Stop going there! It’s dangerous. Though we’re gangsters, we’re not those type of gangsters. Don’t destroy yourself because of love!” -Aron-

“I got it. I won’t go there again. Let’s go back to class!” -JR-

Aron felt really pity for JR. He knows how much JR loves Yuna and now he has to get hurt because of break up.

-----

Today after class Yuna went to Han River where she and JR often go. She asked her father to let her go to school and comeback home by herself for a moment because she already broke up with JR and promised to go back home early.

[ At Han River ]

Yuna was sitting and sobbing alone, thinking about memories she has with JR. JR went there too after having dinner with s. It was a bit dark but he wanted to see starry sky there tonight.

As he was heading to the place he always sits, he saw a familiar figure.

“Yuna? Why is she here?” he was looking at her from a far for a while.

Yuna was looking at her phone, seeing the old photos and messages with JR.

JR slowly walked there. Yuna was facing down, sobbing on her knees.

“Why are you here?” -JR-

Yuna knew the voice and quickly turned to him. JR could see clearly that she was crying. Yuna quickly wiped her tears.

“I wanted to relax here. How about you?” -Yuna-

“I want to see the starry sky tonight.” JR said then laid down on the grass and closed his eyes next to her.

“I’m gonna leave first.” Yuna said then grabbed her bag, intending to leave. JR didn’t say a single word. Yuna was looking at his sleeping face and tears would stop falling. After a while, she decided to stand up to leave but JR soon grabbed her hand to sit down back.

“Night sky tonight is going to be very beautiful. Don’t you want to see?” he said to her without opening his eyes. Yuna sat down and remained silent.

JR was sleeping for a while then when it became totally dark, he got up. They both felt awkward.

“I was shocked to see you here.” JR finally started the conversation.

“Sorry to steal your place! I didn’t know you would come.” -Yuna-

“If you had known, you would not come right? Do you hate seeing my face that much?” -JR-

“It’s not like that.” -Yuna-

“Have you ever loved me for real even once?” -JR-

“Jonghyun!” -Yuna-

“I was so bad to you in the past. I should have known that you’d never love me for real. Did you really make me love you then asked to break up just to hurt me? Is this the way you took revenge?” -JR-

“No, I never think of taking revenge on you. Why would you think this way?” -Yuna-

“Then why did you ask to break up when I’m loving you so much like this. I’ve changed everything you told me to. I don’t care about my pride. Do you know why was I doing all of these? It’s because I want to keep this love but you don’t give value to my love. I was very angry when I think of the break up at first then I realized that I’ve done to you so bad in the past so I deserved to be hurt like this. I don’t deserve to have you.” JR was crying out all his pain, expressing his sorrow for Yuna. Yuna remained silent, listening to him.

“Do you still remember I used to pray to shooting star here that I want to make a family with you in the future? Yuna, I really meant it.” -JR-

JR was so emotional, trying to express his heart, love and sorrow to her but Yuna tried to hold her tear, trying to act like she wasn’t moved by his words.

“Please forgive me! You deserve someone better than me. But I want you to remember one thing that I didn’t use our relationship to take revenge on you. I loved you for real. It’s just that I really need a break up. Please forget me! I’m gonna go now.” Yuna stood up, intending to leave.

“Shooting star!!!” suddenly there was a shooting star. JR quickly crossed his fingers to pray. Yuna was looking at him for a while then turned back, walking to leave.

“Dear shooting star, please make her make up with me! I don’t want to break up. I love her so much.” JR spoke out his wish loudly, crying, praying to the shooting star. Yuna heard him but she tried to ignore, she tried to hold her tears yet inside her heart, she wanted to turn back, hug to comfort him to stop crying. She was hurt to hurt someone she loves.

JR opened his eyes, looking at Yuna leaving without turning back to look at him even a little. He cried painfully alone as he thinks this relationship will surly come to the end.

“You already made me love you this much. How do I suppose to forget you? Please turn back to me, Song Yuna.....” -JR-

-----